It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to stop deporting and grant work permits to younger illegal immigrants

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wlord

AGREED.....

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The President became a birther today.
He wants to see the birth certificate of over 800,000 people,
and depending on what it says, give them 3 options.
A work Permit, Higher Education, or join the Military.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I bet over 1 million people will volunteer and give all their info,
To the United States of America,
that they were unable to gather,
with the Census and social programs.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It All helps to destroy the econamy.
who will pay you a good wage when they have so many cheap people?
Ever one ends up on a low wage.

Yet you Still pay out a Lot for ever thing you use.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnawLick
Remember people. The Mexican that come to America are the ones who were unemployable in Mexico! Which is laughable. Why would we want them here?!

Keep America white. Don't know why it's racist when white people are proud of themselves...
edit on 15-6-2012 by KnawLick because: (no reason given)

The conspiracy community really needs to disown this racist garbage that is so prevalent in it

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Remember people. The Mexican that come to America are the ones who were unemployable in Mexico! Which is laughable. Why would we want them here?!

Keep America white. Don't know why it's racist when white people are proud of themselves...

LMAO the most ignorant part of this post is he's being "Racist" towards an ethnicity.
Dont like italians either buddy?...too bad they're just an ethnicity too

All parts of the caucasian race

edit on 15-6-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I am growing so sick of the alphabet agencies that are in place to enforce the laws of the country selectively enforcing the laws with a prejudice against "We The People". DHS is in place to make the nation secure (supposedly), the first step in securing our nation is to secure our borders. Instead DHS is basically issuing an open invitation for "illegals" to trespass here and rewarding their criminal activity.

Regardless of what Supreme Ruler Obama thinks or says the law is the law and he took an oath to uphold and defend the constitution, not decide what laws will be enforced and how. When you drive on a road and ignore the speed limit or drink, or drive recklessly you don't get rewarded by a cop with a trophy or prize for your illegal act, you get punished. Same with any other law, punishment is there to deter you from breaking the law (and of course generate revenue), the same should hold true for immigration laws.

Its not like we even need the extra people in the employment pool when so many Americans can't get a job. This is about nothing more than votes in November, as usual Obama is throwing those he swore to serve under the bus.

I say we build a fence across both borders and if that doesn't work build a wall of bodies, after it gets high enough they will stop coming. I don't say this out of hatred for Mexicans, I say it because these "illegal aliens" are invading our nation. Whether its done in the name of a better life for them, more job opportunities, or more freedom, it doesn't matter. They are invading our country and taking from the American citizens. Its not just jobs, its the increase in crime, receiving of state and federal benefits even though they haven't paid in, increase in insurance due to the medical hills they don't pay, paying for their incarceration when they break the law (now that's irony!). I admit that there are plenty of citizens that do some of the same things but why does that make it okay for the illegals.

People need to wake up and realize that our government doesn't serve us anymore and this is just more proof. Our government serves the UN, bankers, corporations, and globalists. People need to really pay attention and, come November remember how our elected "representatives" have failed to represent us for many, many years and vote all of their sorry asses out, from Emperor Obama all the way down to the state level.

Its time that "We The People" take our country back and make our government serve us again. If it doesn't happen this November I really doubt we'll see another election for POTUS and Emperor Obama will be a reality. He has already proven over the last 3 1/2 years that he has zero respect for our laws and believes he can do what he wants. All he and the global elites need now is 4 more years (if that) to implement his final plans to "fundamentally transform America". He never said what he was going to transform us into but what I see so far isn't looking good at all.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

The conspiracy community really needs to disown this racist garbage that is so prevalent in it

No kidding!!! This issue, at least for me is not about race, it's about ethics. Sad some don't seem to be able to distinguish the difference between the two. Ignorant I suppose.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
oops double post
edit on 15-6-2012 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You guys are so right. We should just have a totally open doors policy.

I hate my own culture and customs so much that I want them replaced with sombreros and tacos.

Oh noes! Tacos and hats will destroy your culture?

Sounds like your culture might be pretty weak.

I like Tacos. They are tasty. Sombreros are good for keeping the sun off you.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker808

About that idea of the "Caucasian Race"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Good move by President Obama.

These persons have gone through our education system and now it's time to give them an opportunity to get a job and pay back all those taxes.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
If they have been in America since childhood and have been educated and raised there I think it would be rather cruel to send them back, don't you think?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

While I understand that these people need to work to make their lives better, it's a slap in the face of everyday Americans for the Obama administration to have done this. It's bad enough that a lot of Americans cannot find a job and now they have even more competition.

Does it bother anyone else that our government seems to be saying that our borders are completely open now?

leanfor ward.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Come on man, in many cases the "young illegals" had no choice in being brought here anyways. I am all for strict immigration policies but I think with "young illegals" who were forced here by their family, there should be exceptions, otherwise they'll be out committing serious crimes against the public and that does nobody any good

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
It seems that most governments like to pick and choose which laws apply to them, meanwhile they throw the book at people. And people cheer for it.
Just remember, when the laws are stacked against your "group", don't cry foul. Not that 2 wrongs make a right, but learn the lesson and move on.
Cheers

Edit: So all those "conspiracies" from "racist rednecks" about illegals using anchor babies was somewhat true? Obamas move validated the suspicions of constitutionally aware citizens? I don't know much about this issue, so i'm guessing here.
And obama is a constitutional lawyer? Bizarre
edit on 16-6-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
To anybody saying "c'mon man they had no choice to come here"
let me ask you something...Do you know the difference between a reason and a excuse?

Once again, ill repeat that this discussion shouldnt be about the dilemma of young illegals(although this is an issue, no doubt)Instead we should be questioning the POTUS decision itself.
Like why of all things was this his new epiphany.Since were still in the midst of the worst recession since the depression.

i would have had no qualms with this decision if this was the clinton era.
Or to say when we had a surplus(however big it actually was)

edit on 16-6-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
what if there are illegals in the GOVERNMENT?
and thats why they are enacting all these crazy laws from all sorts of DIFFERENT ideologies?
edit on 16-6-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Does it matter? This is one of the things that Obama promised to get done and I'm glad he finally came through. This is not about the Economy or recessions. This is about providing the opportunity to young people that have grown up here.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

This is one of the things that Obama promised to get done

he also promised...

In july of 2011 president Obama told Hispanics today he is with them on overhauling the nation's immigration laws -- but he won't use executive orders to alter the law on things such as deportations.
That's not how our democracy functions," Obama responded. "That's not how our Constitution is written."

This is not about the Economy

its pretty much issue numero uno
edit on 16-6-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Obama is certainly not over hauling the immigration system
This is a deferred action on humanitarian grounds.

and sure the Economy is very important and should be issue number one, however this is not about the economy.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join