It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to stop deporting and grant work permits to younger illegal immigrants

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

NONCITIZEN doesn't necessary mean illegal

OK, Devil Dog. We splitting hairs here? Shall I break out the technicals? OK.

For the most part, CRIMINAL aliens were first just ILLEGAL aliens. The exception to this is if they were lawfully admitted, or obtained some sort of benefit such as TPS or asylum, and THEN were convicted of crime rendering them amenable to removal or removal proceedings. Naturalized citizens could also be subject to DE-naturalization if found, pursuant to investigation, that they obtained that benefit under fraudulent means.

I am NOT anti-immigration to the United States. I am PRO legal immigration to the United States. There are a lot of people - tens of thousands - following proper procedure to come here, legally, in search of our opportunities and a better life. They are paying lawyers, filing applications, attending interviews and WAITING years.

And with the wave of his magic wand, the prez spits in their faces.

You pay me to enforce immigration laws. The pool of immigration violators available for us to enforce immigration laws is inversely proportionate to the number of limitations set forth in guidelines and memo such as this one since this administration took office.

What's next? An "early out"? I'll take it.
edit on 15-6-2012 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Are you saying keep it White and everybody else as a minority?

Asking because I don't want to be accused of putting words in your mouth.

No, I don't want to be like Mexico, but just because brown people might take over sometime in the future, I don't see us turning into Mexico.

If you want to state it that way, sure, I'll agree.

Unless you can name a nation filled with "brown" people that has a standard of living similar to the U.S.

With a deluge of mexican nationals flowing across our border, and it continuing unchecked, the natural course of events will lead us to being very much like mexico. Not tomorrow, not next year, but make no mistake, it will happen.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Nothing personal..Just pointing out what I read in the source you provided. The source was an interesting read. Like I said, Obama really should have let Congress handle this one.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Obama really should have let Congress handle this one.

Agreed. But congress would not have approved it.

And reference my reference, I was pressed for time...

Thank You

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t
reply to post by jam321

NONCITIZEN doesn't necessary mean illegal

OK, Devil Dog. We splitting hairs here? Shall I break out the technicals? OK.

For the most part, CRIMINAL aliens were first just ILLEGAL aliens. The exception to this is if they were lawfully admitted, or obtained some sort of benefit such as TPS or asylum, and THEN were convicted of crime rendering them amenable to removal or removal proceedings. Naturalized citizens could also be subject to DE-naturalization if found, pursuant to investigation, that they obtained that benefit under fraudulent means.

I am NOT anti-immigration to the United States. I am PRO legal immigration to the United States. There are a lot of people - tens of thousands - following proper procedure to come here, legally, in search of our opportunities and a better life. They are paying lawyers, filing applications, attending interviews and WAITING years.

And with the wave of his magic wand, the prez spits in their faces.

You pay me to enforce immigration laws. The pool of immigration violators available for us to enforce immigration laws is inversely proportionate to the number of limitations set forth in guidelines and memo such as this one since this administration took office.

What's next? An "early out"? I'll take it.
edit on 15-6-2012 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

This stopgap measure doesn't target people who game here illegally of their own machinations. This only covers children (0 to 15) who were brought here with their parents and grew up only truly knowing America. They speak English, they experienced our education system, they served in our military, they only truly know and love America. Deporting them is an atrocious proposition.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is impeachable. The constitution says the president "shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed" and obozo has just announced he will refuse to enforce laws passed by congress making it a crime to be here illegally.

When reagan granted amnesty in 1986, he did it thru congress.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Everyone known to be in the country illlegally should be deported - no exceptions.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Remember people. The Mexican that come to America are the ones who were unemployable in Mexico! Which is laughable. Why would we want them here?!

Keep America white. Don't know why it's racist when white people are proud of themselves...
edit on 15-6-2012 by KnawLick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeFromTheHerd
[

With a deluge of mexican nationals flowing across our border, and it continuing unchecked, the natural course of events will lead us to being very much like mexico. Not tomorrow, not next year, but make no mistake, it will happen.

And the proof of that is california. 30 years ago it was the richest state in america and the envy of the world and now it's a bankrupt latin sewer.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KnawLick

Keep America white.

You better start reproducing because you got a lot of catching up to do...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KnawLick

Okay.....it was a little cliche. There are just so many similarities in America today.

First think of the recession and how the OWS movement wants to blame the banks. (Sound a little familiar? you don't have to stretch very far.)

So if it isn't the banks it's the Mexicans or the Jews or the.......?

I'm just saying be careful because you may fall into the next group of people they decide to blame for all of their problems.

I have to go I guess we will agree to disagree.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

And the proof of that is california. 30 years ago it was the richest state in america and the envy of the world and now it's a bankrupt latin sewer.

Are/Were Latin People the ones running the state government?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnawLick
Remember people. The Mexican that come to America are the ones who were unemployable in Mexico! Which is laughable. Why would we want them here?!

That's right. Illegals are the dregs of mexico. The ones that can't make it in their home country and don't meet the standards to come here legally.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Obama makes a mockery of the law. He acts like an emperor.
He's pandering to the hispanic vote.
He doesn't undersatnd basic economics and that a country can only absord just so many new people.
And he insults people that obey the law and who come here legally.
(like my father in law, my neighbor, and my own daughter).

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Are/Were Latin People the ones running the state government?

No, they were just the ones using up a tremendous amount of resources when the illegals shouldn't be here in the first place.

Today, hispanics are the group Obama is pandering to.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
We and Mexico should seriously consider spliting mexico up into a few States and making Mexico part of the United States. Bringing mexico under the US Federal system and laws would help them and us reduce and control drugs and all the other BS going on. It would upgrade their standard of living and make our southern borders safer and less likely to allow terrorist into our new United Country. It would also increase the amount of tax payers and people paying into social security system that are currently working without doing so.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

This stopgap measure doesn't target people who game here illegally of their own machinations. This only covers children (0 to 15) who were brought here with their parents and grew up only truly knowing America. They speak English, they experienced our education system, they served in our military, they only truly know and love America. Deporting them is an atrocious proposition.

With all respect Bro, that's a really nice after-school special kind of an outlook that I completely understand can be embraced by the generally unexposed public. And, ins some cases, it may be true. I've seen it. I have even interviewed kids who were like, "What? You mean I am not an American????"

Unfortunately, there are many more cases wherein juveniles came here on their own - sent here by their families to work and send money home. Unfortunately, there are as many cases wherein juveniles are acting as coyotes smuggling loads over the border. Unfortunately there are many cases wherein juveniles are mules for dope.

I could go on.

Juvies don't get prosecuted for these offenses like adults do. and, if apprehended, ICE no longer hold authority over their detention or release. Nope, now it's ORR under the HHS. I've seen kids released to other undocumented aliens without any evidence of familial relations who were working in horse stables for the thoroughbred racing networks.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
We and Mexico should seriously consider spliting mexico up into a few States and making Mexico part of the United States. Bringing mexico under the US Federal system and laws would help them and us reduce and control drugs and all the other BS going on. It would upgrade their standard of living and make our southern borders safer and less likely to allow terrorist into our new United Country. It would also increase the amount of tax payers and people paying into social security system that are currently working without doing so.
The only way to stop the drug cartels is to legalize marijuana and coc aine. Which should have been done years ago.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
send them all back to there own country and stand in line to apply.oh yea if forgot they don't stand in lines here they get to go to the front of the line .Get a nice tan tell them you speak no English,steal someones Social Security number, get food stamps and government aid in all 3 states around you

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeFromTheHerd

No, they were just the ones using up a tremendous amount of resources when the illegals shouldn't be here in the first place.

And how did they get entitlement to those resources?

Nuff said

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join