It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to stop deporting and grant work permits to younger illegal immigrants

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

similar, definitely ... i guess that means he's playing for the win.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'll just come out and say it... I like living in a predominantly White country. Deport each and every one of them if they are here illegally.

...My wife is Hispanic, she agrees, deport them all.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
IMO - why did they push women out of the home & into the workplace???

Think IRS/Federal Reserve - why only get taxes from half the population? They can't have this underground economy going on. They can't stand people earning money & they not getting a cut of it.

Watch they won't let them out of the country either - look whats going on in Europe. Sure come on in but we are going to tax the hell out of you & you can't go back home...isn't the IRS pushing if you owe back taxes they will seize your passport?

lol - jmho
edit on 15-6-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
What kinda a job these Younger illegal immigrants going to get? Managers at NASA? CEO of Wal Mart?

They probably end up doing Janitor work or drive Taxi Cabs lol.. do you want those jobs? im sure you can get one of those right now.

If they get better jobs are they more qualified than the average citizen?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It amazes me how this president and his administration can just choose when to ignore or enforce the laws.

I am not really surprised that it is this particular president who wants to allow illegals to stay. Plus they get to renew their work permits indefinitely.

Even if times were good and so many Americans were not out of work or underemployed, every single illegal should be deported ASAP.

The actions of the president, in this matter and so many others, are treason, plain and simple. He is a traitor and deserves a traitors due.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Everybody pays payroll taxes - that goes to Social Security & Medicare. Think about it....

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I have the memo.

It's no longer "illegal" to be "illegal."

This latest "amnesty" is just what they're making public. There is much more NOT happening than the public knows, such as foregoing even certain illegal alien criminal cases that have not reached their threshhold.

Driving without a license conviction? No. In fact, almost all traffic violator aliens are walking, including DWIs.

So, in addition to being an illegal alien, you can also be a common criminal and not have to worry about being deported.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by KnawLick

Obama may care about the Hispanic vote, but the rest of us don't.

besides, this Amnesty is about more than Hispanics. People come here illegally from all over the world and they bring their children.

now their children can experience the same thing as your ancestors did when they immigrated here.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I laugh because living in Arizona I bet that sheriff Joe is sooooooo pissed off right now!!!! Yesterday was his birthday happy birthday Joe!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Can we just stop and be honest for a second.

Mexico is invading the US, like a full blown D-Day invasion.

We MUST stop this before its to late. Before we are all speaking spanish in our formerly great country.

We need a Berlin Wall stretching the entirety of the southern border, not to keep us in but to KEEP THEM OUT.

I lived in Mexico for 2 years and I assure you, they don't want to just come here and be our maids like the media says... NO

They want Arizona, New Mexico, California, Texas and Nevada back.... because we "stole" it (even though Santa Anna just sucks as a general)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

What do you call young? This applies to illegals up to 30. Many illegals are going to college, getting in state tuitions and scholarships. They are educated, sometimes better than Americans.

Plus, it shouldn't even matter what job they do. They shouldn't be here to do any job,.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Relax you're paranoid.

I don't think you should lose sleep over Mexico. (I'd keep an eye on Canada though.
)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I don't care anymore. The people in power are gonna do what they want. Its done.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
As a child of LEGAL immigrants, I find this offensive, appalling, and downright freaking irritating. Making an "end run" around congress in order to pander to the Latino vote is a huge, steaming pile of bullcrap. Obama will break laws in order to win an election. What does this say about him??

I used to work for Homeland Security in immigration. I know how hard it is for most immigrants to get their green cards, or even a visa to come and visit, so for our federal government to bypass its own laws for a select group of lawbreakers is an act of treason.

As for the people who use that worn-out, tired chestnut that Mexican illegals will only take the jobs that Americans "don't want to do", that is simply not true. You have absolutely NO BASIS for this argument, except what the mainstream media tells you. I used to work in county welfare in an agricultural area of California, and the white people who tried to work the jobs in the fields and the local businesses were driven out, threatened, had their tires slashed, and basically had to abandon the job or face being shanked when their backs were turned. I got these stories first hand from defeated whites who were trying to find work.

Our country is being sold out, piece by piece. If its not the Mexicans taking over California and Arizona, its the flipping Chinese buying up sections of the intermountain west.

Obama is a sell-out, a traitor, and a bunch of other things I cannot put for fear of violating ATS's T&C. That dog won't hunt, monsignor. In fact, he's a rabid, disease-ridden cur, and our president is letting him loose, pretending he's a healthy purebred.

Tired of it!! Going outside to scream at the sky now. Thank God we don't have any close neighbors.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Didn't your age old enemy the Russians do that? and look where it got them, best thing you can all do is open all your boarders north and south and become the Americas.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

No... there is a reason America, Canada, and Europe are basically the only livable places on the globe... Can anybody tell me what they have in common?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Oooh ooh I love a puzzle, is it because we have MTV?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

My ancestors didn't scale any fences, swim any rivers, or break any laws to get here... LEGAL immigration makes us a better country, my wife is a naturalized citizen, BUT illegal immigration is horrible.

It leaves us with a diluted employment and gene pool. Legal immigration takes many of the best and brightest from all over the world.

Illegal immigration takes the people who weren't even employable in Mexico.... yeah great future.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It's yet just another step in the direction of the N. American Union (and Europe has been such a fine example of how well that works). Remember during the Bush years? Currency - the Amero.

There's no wall on the southern border and there never will be.

Most illegals are already working anyway, so we might as well get them on the books, paying taxes and contributing to their own health care benefits rather than running up emergency room bills because Juanito has the sniffles.
edit on 15-6-2012 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Maybe they just want a better future for their kids? if the shoe was on the other foot wouldn't you want your kids to grow up in the US?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join