It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is the Nominee: The End Game Begins.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I can understand lots of things but I can't understand why rand paul would endorse mitt romney before his father even finished campaigning yet. There is no family loyalty at all? Is his son bat# crazy? Do they get along?

Add this to the list of Ron Paul stepping out of the limelight for months. Maybe he thought it was over and his team of legal analysts convinced him otherwise?

Too much strangeness! If I was a ron paul supporter I would vote for gary johnson who is "what you see is what you get" type. my two cents!

edit on 16/6/12 by EarthCitizen07 because: punctuation and spelling

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by manna2
oops, got in a hurry this morn and forgot the audio link
www.talkshoe.com...

for whatever reason it says I surpassed the 4 hrs to edit

discussion forum on the subject
www.dailypaul.com...

man this has to have legs

Why do I have to sign up for this very important message. If it was really so important it would be free. Ron Paul revolution---the whole movement is a sell out to random internet blogs and youtube!!!!

ahaaaa, it is an intelligence test. If you FAIL to recognize you DO NOT have to sign up or sign in to listen or read you FAIL, and are not allowed to support Dr. Paul, you have to vote your intelligence and either choose Romney or Obama. Sorry, you are the weakest link

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I see Rand as, maybe he is trying to infiltrate the Office and get in better position with everyone as a game player, if offered a VP card with Mittens, or other, then his chances of being contender in years down the road and if his father is still alive, bring him on board in some capacity, since this time may be to big of step and needs backers and if Mittens offered him the sidekick position, he could maybe pick up future donors and supporters, who is does not have now... and if his father did stay in the race and get the nomination, he could change his endorsement, not binding there...then maybe pull some of the Mittens supporters in, so could be top secret mission to play like Rand supports it all and Mittens overtly , when really they are working covertly to get back what was stolen by fraud..
edit on 16-6-2012 by Physic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

I'm not your sweetheart either, and I harbor no hate. That is a popular thing for Obama lovers to throw around.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Do me a favor and provide the quote in this thread, or any other where I stated that Romney would not be the nominee? Talk about straw-men....

My position is that Ron Paul supporters must and will continue to fight the GOP and their dirty and illegal tactics during this campaign. My position is that it is essential for us to shed light on the scam that is our current system. My position is that to do anything less would be to become apathetic. We are not going to shut up and go away no matter how much you attempt to discredit us with name-calling and character assassination. Once the truth is out, no one will listen to the likes of you.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
There are events in play that are making me wonder, Ron Paul just won Iowa today, Santorum won that state but he never even got 1 delegate out of this, it was like 22/28. Crazy times that are unpredictable.
Now lawyers are fighting to make sure all the delegates are unbound.
If they are succefull the revolution will be on.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

To me, Ron Paul looks like, and has always looked like the guy put in place to gather and focus the support of libertarian types, in order to keep it contained from ever really going anywhere. I have no evidence of that, other than that's what his "thing" has always felt like to me - much as I didn't want to believe it (until too many idiots jumped on the bandwagon and started distorting the message. As a few others have said: Paul supporters: you've been duped.

Also, terrible thread title. Is this becoming the Enquirer? Eye-catching is one thing, but outright untrue "headlines" are, well....'Meh'

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Reminds me of olden days, of Rome.

They used too invite the sons
of important leaders,,
too come see Rome in all of its splender,,
,cough,,blue horse,,cough,,

So that they might more better understand,, the world of Rome,, and not that of the Barbarian,

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
romney will not be allowed to run....romney has voter fraud and corruption swirling around him...romney=wall street, it would be impossible for him to win anyways, lol

obama will be arrested for treason...

lets see what happens

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

Do me a favor and provide the quote in this thread, or any other where I stated that Romney would not be the nominee? Talk about straw-men....

I think you dont know what a straw man is, because I never stated that. I said you were using a straw man by claiming that I support Romney/Obama because I have pointed out Ron Paul wont get the nomination.

My position is that Ron Paul supporters must and will continue to fight the GOP and their dirty and illegal tactics during this campaign. My position is that it is essential for us to shed light on the scam that is our current system. My position is that to do anything less would be to become apathetic. We are not going to shut up and go away no matter how much you attempt to discredit us with name-calling and character assassination. Once the truth is out, no one will listen to the likes of you.

And, AGAIN, I have never said you should shut up. All I said was Romney will be the nominee,a nd you attacked me from three different angles.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
reply to post by manna2

Man... I want to be positive about this but I just don't think this explains the strange goings on recently at all. In fact now I'm even more confused.

1. Ron Paul announces he won't have enough delegates and pretty much says it's over and that people should go to the convention and be "respectful".

2. Not long after his son announces that he is HAPPY to be endorsing the guy that "rigged" the election? (there is no doubt in my mind that this was with ron's blessing! Especially in the absence of a ron paul statement saying otherwise.)

3. Pandemonium ensues and Ron Paul is nowhere to be seen. No statement, nothing! Like WTF?

4. There are rumors that Ron Paul won't be going to the Paulfest because he doesn't want to upset anyone.

5. Rand comes out stating that he has spoken to his father on several occasions regarding the mitt romney endorsement.

6. Carol Paul comes out and says that he didn't speak to Ron... Eh?

7. Rand is confronted by luke rudowski from wearechange, see video here. Rand looks like a shamed scumbag.

8. Now these lawyers are saying that they have proof of election fraud and are going to fight it all the way! Huh? So why the hell hasn't Ron Paul came out to bloody address the situation and clear everything up? Why is everyone talking for him? Why did he say it was over etc...

This just makes things even weirder! I don't know what to make of it all. Trying to save face maybe after the first plan backfired? God knows but it certainly is a HUGE u-turn, if true.

Earth to Ron Paul fanatics - same sh&$ - different day - people.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
To everyone and no one in particular:

I meant to keep track of the thread in which I said that I hoped Ron Paul was not just a decoy (not my exact words), which was near the beginning of his “run for the top”.

When I thought of how his popularity grew and grew, I still believed he would never be president, unless he did a total about face on his beliefs and followed all his predecessors….either that or be the honest, lovable sort that we see all the time, who would end up assassinated…. and my mind goes back to JFK, who was about to make too many changes not consistent with this NWO. My end feelings were inevitable!!

I’m thinking now that Rand’s move is what will let Ron “off the hook” for creating such Hope, with a huge following, for a REAL change and the renewal of the USA.

I expect he has served his purpose now……. and I could not be MORE disappointed in how the people can be led astray……. perhaps Ron himself, but I doubt that!

What a rotten world of lies and deceit, greed and murder, betrayal and hypocrisy, ad inifinitum....

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
The Ron Paul movement is nothing more than a manufactured cult using catchphrases and slogans to put people who were waking up back to sleep whereas the Obama movement was a manufactured cult using catchphrases and slogans to keep sleeping people fast asleep... both cults manufactured by the same perpetrators.

Very well said. I wish I could think in those very terms instead of taking pages to say what I think I am thinking!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

well actually its quite easy,,
for instance,,
a manufactured cult ,
stop listening,,
right then and there u called the american people a a manufactured cult
they are not.
A real Canadian.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
unless he did a total about face on his beliefs and followed all his predecessors…

Ron Paul's beliefs were never a threat to the establishment and were more aggressive than his predecessors with regards to the advancement of the NWO agenda. He wants a deregulated global free market, free movement of labor and capital, no minimum wage, one world currency controlled by private interests backed by a commodity that can be monopolized by the same … a Bilderberger’s dream come true. No wonder Peter Theil on the Bilderberg Steering committee was his single biggest donor.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Deny it all you want. Your posts speak for themselves.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

Deny it all you want. Your posts speak for themselves.

Yes they do. Which is why you cant supply any evidence to support your claim that I support Romney, or that i told you to 'shut up'.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I Think ron hasn't released a statement yet is because rand is going to get the vp nomination. Frankly I think Ron's camp doesn't know what to do until there's an offical announcement from Romney.

I really don't see Ron supporting Romney but if he says no to Romney now and if his son is on the ticket its sabotaging his son.

His best bet it to say nothing.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

I've seen some reaching Ron Paul threads on this site over the last few months but this takes the cake. The whole business about how secret delegates will broker the election, how the MSM is lying about his election results, how Paul himself is involved in some diabolical attempt to gain the nomination - has ATS become the National Enquirer of the internet?

Paul stated several times he would not bow out. Which means he would not formally suspend his campaign (allowing him to continue to raise money).

Ron Paul probably knows what most of his sane followers know - he can't win. But he's also smart enough to know that certain planks of his platform have begun to resonate through the GOP. He wants a prominent speaking position at the convention, and I think he knows more and more people are getting his message.

PERIOD. THERE IS NO OTHER RON PAUL CONSPIRACY. PLEASE. If you truly are a supporter, get behind the man's MESSAGES and stop looking like kooks!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Need some politicians with some spine, like Tom Laughlin "Billy Jack" who is not afraid of death

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join