Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Originally posted by manna2
oops, got in a hurry this morn and forgot the audio link
for whatever reason it says I surpassed the 4 hrs to edit
discussion forum on the subject
man this has to have legs
Why do I have to sign up for this very important message. If it was really so important it would be free. Ron Paul revolution---the whole movement is a sell out to random internet blogs and youtube!!!!
Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by stanguilles7
Do me a favor and provide the quote in this thread, or any other where I stated that Romney would not be the nominee? Talk about straw-men....
My position is that Ron Paul supporters must and will continue to fight the GOP and their dirty and illegal tactics during this campaign. My position is that it is essential for us to shed light on the scam that is our current system. My position is that to do anything less would be to become apathetic. We are not going to shut up and go away no matter how much you attempt to discredit us with name-calling and character assassination. Once the truth is out, no one will listen to the likes of you.
Originally posted by mee30
reply to post by manna2
Man... I want to be positive about this but I just don't think this explains the strange goings on recently at all. In fact now I'm even more confused.
1. Ron Paul announces he won't have enough delegates and pretty much says it's over and that people should go to the convention and be "respectful".
2. Not long after his son announces that he is HAPPY to be endorsing the guy that "rigged" the election? (there is no doubt in my mind that this was with ron's blessing! Especially in the absence of a ron paul statement saying otherwise.)
3. Pandemonium ensues and Ron Paul is nowhere to be seen. No statement, nothing! Like WTF?
4. There are rumors that Ron Paul won't be going to the Paulfest because he doesn't want to upset anyone.
5. Rand comes out stating that he has spoken to his father on several occasions regarding the mitt romney endorsement.
6. Carol Paul comes out and says that he didn't speak to Ron... Eh?
7. Rand is confronted by luke rudowski from wearechange, see video here. Rand looks like a shamed scumbag.
8. Now these lawyers are saying that they have proof of election fraud and are going to fight it all the way! Huh? So why the hell hasn't Ron Paul came out to bloody address the situation and clear everything up? Why is everyone talking for him? Why did he say it was over etc...
This just makes things even weirder! I don't know what to make of it all. Trying to save face maybe after the first plan backfired? God knows but it certainly is a HUGE u-turn, if true.
Originally posted by soleprobe
The Ron Paul movement is nothing more than a manufactured cult using catchphrases and slogans to put people who were waking up back to sleep whereas the Obama movement was a manufactured cult using catchphrases and slogans to keep sleeping people fast asleep... both cults manufactured by the same perpetrators.
Originally posted by canadiansenior70
unless he did a total about face on his beliefs and followed all his predecessors…