It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is the Nominee: The End Game Begins.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by stanguilles7

Nothing worthwhile gets done without hard work. Sometimes obstacles get in the way and are very difficult to move, which makes getting the job done a lot harder than it should have been.

Indeed.

Too bad that doesnt relate to my comment whatsoever, just like all your previous responses.

I'll reiterate. When Romney wins the nomination, will you STILL pretend Paul was the actual winner? At what point will you admit he lost? in 2016? 2030? Never?

Nobody seems to be "relating to your comments". Maybe that's because you don't know what you're talking about, so how could anyone else?

The only person pretending is you, most of us know what to expect if Paul loses.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

he clearly talks about doing away with fiat currency.

Oh ya... a "single worldwide currency" that's gold backed... Well that's just great. Thanks for clarifying that for me.. as if that's any better.
edit on 16-6-2012 by soleprobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

reply to post by MsAphrodite

Sweetheart, pointing out that Romney will be the nominee is not 'apathy'. Its common sense. Even Ron Paul admits this.

But thanks for further proving my point that you and many other Paul zealots are in deep denial of reality, and think that believing something makes it true.

I follow politics. I dont play the game.

First off I am not your sweetheart, and you will refrain from referencing me in such demeaning terms in the future, clear?

Second, I am referring (obviously) to your suggestion that Ron Paul supporters should just shut up and go away. That is apathy, and apathy is what you are promoting. No thank you. I will shut up when I am damn good and ready to shut up and NOT because some condescending individual with a clear ulterior motive tells me to.

I have more common sense than the day is long, and there are plenty of other people just like me. We understand exactly what has been going on, and we are finished with people like you who tell us to shut up about it. I am the exact opposite of what you accuse me of being my friend. Denial is the state that you are in, and you ought to wake yourself up.

In fact your ears and your heart should be burning...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This isn't official news, not even on the site. It's more like a member's personal blog.

www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
reply to post by manna2

Man... I want to be positive about this but I just don't think this explains the strange goings on recently at all. In fact now I'm even more confused.

1. Ron Paul announces he won't have enough delegates and pretty much says it's over and that people should go to the convention and be "respectful".
2. Not long after his son announces that he is HAPPY to be endorsing the guy that "rigged" the election? (there is no doubt in my mind that this was with ron's blessing! Especially in the absence of a ron paul statement saying otherwise.)
3. Pandemonium ensues and Ron Paul is nowhere to be seen. No statement, nothing! Like WTF?
4. There are rumors that Ron Paul won't be going to the Paulfest because he doesn't want to upset anyone.
5. Rand comes out stating that he has spoken to his father on several occasions regarding the mitt romney endorsement.
6. Carol Paul comes out and says that he didn't speak to Ron... Eh?
7. Rand is confronted by luke rudowski from wearechange, see video here. Rand looks like a shamed scumbag.
[/yvid]WtO5INu-VY4&feature=g-all-u[/yvid]
8. Now these lawyers are saying that they have proof of election fraud and are going to fight it all the way! Huh? So why the hell hasn't Ron Paul came out to bloody address the situation and clear everything up? Why is everyone talking for him? Why did he say it was over etc...

This just makes things even weirder! I don't know what to make of it all. Trying to save face maybe after the first plan backfired? God knows but it certainly is a HUGE u-turn, if true.

Yea I'm still a bit perplexed - I'm wondering if its actually a method by insiders to take out Romney and replace him via a brokered convention - possibly even Jeb BUSH (ouch). These videos came out on it:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

Second, I am referring (obviously) to your suggestion that Ron Paul supporters should just shut up and go away. That is apathy, and apathy is what you are promoting. No thank you. I will shut up when I am damn good and ready to shut up and NOT because some condescending individual with a clear ulterior motive tells me to.

Ah, yes, more straw men.

I have never said you should shut up and go away. I merely pointed out that Romney will be the nominee, and no amount of 'positive thinking' will change that. Romney is the preferred candidate within the GOP, within the facade of party politics. You continue to engage in a fanciful yet inaccurate belief that anyone pointing this out somehow dislikes Paul. EVEN PAUL KNOWS THIS!

As far as my 'motivation', if you will actually read my posts in this thread, you will see I am not attacking Paul. I've actually defended him several times in the last two pages. I'm just pointing out he wont be the nominee. No amount of wishful thinking will change that.

edit on 16-6-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Hey, if you want to continue to believe that 'positive thinking' will get Paul nominated by the GOP, then feel free.

My main question is at what point do you do away with such delusions. After Tampa?After November? Never? Will you believe Ron Paul is President, no matter what actually happens?

Think positive!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Boy I didnt know how delusional Ron Paul nuts are

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
As a non-American observer who is very intrigued by Paul's message, I don't understand why he does not now stand as an independent candidate since his party clearly disrespects him, even mocks him, and certainly ignores him. How can he take that crap and not say enough is enough, I am going to stand for what I believe in and be independent from all these other crooks?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

Hey, if you want to continue to believe that 'positive thinking' will get Paul nominated by the GOP, then feel free.

My main question is at what point do you do away with such delusions. After Tampa?After November? Never? Will you believe Ron Paul is President, no matter what actually happens?

Think positive!

Romney has NOT been nominated yet.

When watching a baseball game, do you demand the team that is behind just quite before the game is over???

No, that would be very rude to ask of the other team. Many teams make come backs at the last minute.

IT is NOT delusional to want to finish the thing to the end. Ron Paul supporters will not surrender to the oligarchy even after/if Romney gets the nomination. We will still fight to take our country back from the oligarchy control of the banking corporations that rule us. NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SURRENDER!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankPoster
As a non-American observer who is very intrigued by Paul's message, I don't understand why he does not now stand as an independent candidate since his party clearly disrespects him, even mocks him, and certainly ignores him. How can he take that crap and not say enough is enough, I am going to stand for what I believe in and be independent from all these other crooks?

Because the system is set up to where if not in one of the two parties you get no where.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Sweetheart you need to calm down and let go of all the hate. It's not healthy.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by reitze

after watching Mr. Pauls video,,

He's scared. the only way that man will ever be President is,,by giving it too him.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It tears me up inside knowing that RON & RAND sold us out. It really does

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Correct me if I'm wrong but cant people in the united states run for president and be on the ballot for voters to choose without being nominated? Isn't that democracy?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I always suspected that ron paul was just a plant or a double agent so to say! I now see that he would be dead
by now if this were not so! Anyone that can survive so long in congress is as complacent as the rest! This just goes to show what i have known all along, that none can save us from the corrupt representation that threatens
everything that Americans have faught for! That only by first edjucating ourselves, uniting against the corporate compacent state and then taking action to indite these criminals can we ever overcome this threat! When the minority of the corporate world has more say then the majority it seems obvious to me that freedom is far from secured! That there is more threatening America then terrorist abroad but terrorist right here in our nations capital! If we continue to allow the lobbiest to write our laws, choose our leaders and enslave us through absolute
authority without any accountability then we will deserve the result! Which is the destruction of living wage jobs, safe food and water, reasonable medical access and a clean environment to enjoy!
We must be the architects of our destiny or the cost will be immense!
God help us to see the light of truth!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Why do I have to sign up for this very important message. If it was really so important it would be free. Ron Paul revolution---the whole movement is a sell out to random internet blogs and youtube!!!!

It has a place to sign-up or sign-in but it's not required. Did you even try it? www.talkshoe.com...

If you couldn't make up something to snivel about you wouldn't be laughing. If you can't find a good joke for gawd's sake don't be the joke.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The powers that be would NEVER let an actual candidate get elected. You have two choices: Candidate A, who is bought and paid for and will do the will of the overlords, or, Candidate B, who is bought and paid for and will do the will of the overlords. If Paul is ever allowed to be a candidate, it would only be because they bought him. Sorry folks, IMHO that's our "democracy"

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What a circus this is turning out to between rand paul, ron paul and the republican national convention??

Now we have lawsuits?

And of course the entire political campaign process is a joke of the highest order. I don't believe anyone was threatened, or they were threatened both ron and rand are cowards. Just one more reason to declare full war on the establishment and the bring them all to their knees. If they got killed they would be martyrs like jesus christ was and then you know what follows.........

Sorry the whole thing is a hoax, regardless if ron or rand becomes vp of Romney or Ron wins the republican nomination. Why in the hell would you stay away from the limelight for months if you think you have a decent chance of winning and especially if you feel very cheated by the opposition? Just does not make sense unless a)hoax or b)unstable personality.

Either way makes run of the mill president in today's corrupt society. Might as well go with Obama who has some experience. Some experience is better than no experience!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I honestly don’t believe it’s over just yet for RP. I think at the last second he’s going to go third party. AND if so, this is what will happen…

RP is going all the way to the republican convention as a republican. Third party candidates never win nominations. This is because they go “start to finish” as a third party candidate. If he goes all the way to the convention and loses to Romney as a republican candidate (which seems obvious), he will than sign on as a third party candidate. RP and all his supporters are not going to roll over and vote for Romney. Not only will the Republican Party lose a boat load of their base to RP, but RP will also gain the independent voters and most of the Obama voters that will not vote for a republican, but will be willing to vote for someone else. Most of my liberal friends have told me that they would vote for RP, just as long as he doesn’t stay on as a republican.

Can you see the logic in RP switching over to a third party candidate?

1. RP would take away all the loyal voters who will not roll over for Romney.
2. He would take most of the independent voters.
3. He would gain all the democrats who will not vote for a republican.

RP knows this, and I think he’s going to surprise everyone very soon.
Either way, I will be writing RP in on the ballot. I will NOT be one of those voting for the lesser evil. Evil is evil in my eyes, and I will be walking out of the voting station with a smile on my face knowing I made the right choice. Can you say the same for Romney-Noodle or Obama-jad? I think not.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join