It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is the Nominee: The End Game Begins.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by ogbert

this is what happens when I decide to take a nap... exciting things happen!

Is the conference call available on youtube anywhere? i'd like to see what I missed... I am never exercising again (reason for nap) when there is news coming out of the Paul camp...

It's here: www.talkshoe.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
I look forward to after the Convention in Tampa when Romney gets nominated.

I look forward to the first year anniversary of the coronation of your new status quo Robomney king when you finally discover how mistaken you were.

I look forward to telling you "told ya so" when the wheels start to come off that pretty new bus you wanted so bad. Well at least until the first amendment really gets put to bed and we're all CISPAboombaaed off the internet and into the ether.

I look forward to watching you kick yourself in the a$$ for getting it wrong again. Well okay, I probably won't get to watch that, but you'll remember who "told ya so".

Anybody can play the looking forward game.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Anyone have a good guess why Rand sold out? Protection? Hordes of money? I can't believe that cocksucker is now a Bilderberg bitch. He should be hanged just like the rest of them.

And of course Ron Paul won't win. The elections are obliviously rigged. You cannot run an Empire with fair elections and parties. But there is some hope though, Ron Paul has started a political awakening in this country, and people are truly starting to wake up. That was probably his greatest achievement.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
26th March 2012 : Dreamt of a major political scandal leading up to the US Presidential Elections rendering the Republican nominees defunct (Big Scandal) Barack Obama wins second term.....

So could this be that scandal unfolding

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

I look forward to after the Convention in Tampa when Romney gets nominated.

I look forward to the first year anniversary of the coronation of your new status quo Robomney king when you finally discover how mistaken you were.

I look forward to telling you "told ya so" when the wheels start to come off that pretty new bus you wanted so bad. Well at least until the first amendment really gets put to bed and we're all CISPAboombaaed off the internet and into the ether.

I look forward to watching you kick yourself in the a$$ for getting it wrong again. Well okay, I probably won't get to watch that, but you'll remember who "told ya so".

Anybody can play the looking forward game.

Nothing in my posts SUPPORTS either of those candidates. Which is why you chose to carefully clip on of my sentences out of context.

I'm merely stating the obvious, which many of you 'fans' of Paul's fail to accept, and likely will fail to accept even years after this election, much like Democrats refused to Admit Bush won, and Republicans refuse to admit Obama won.

It's called delusions.
edit on 16-6-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Stand for something, or fall for anything.

This is why your post and position are FAIL.

Romney just like Obama will not be elected to serve the people. Why do you defend the status quo? Who do you serve?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

Romney just like Obama will not be elected to serve the people. Why do you defend the status quo? Who do you serve?

What have I stated that 'supports the status quo'?

Romney will get the nomination. that's just common sense. Even Rand Paul knows this. Even Ron Paul knows this! Pointing out doesnt mean I support it. Its just a common sense observation.

I like Paul a lot. I'm just not delusional about his chances in the real world. You should visit some time.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

What have I stated that 'supports the status quo'?

Romney will get the nomination. that's just common sense. Even Rand Paul knows this. Even Ron Paul knows this! Pointing out doesnt mean I support it. Its just a common sense observation.

I like Paul a lot. I'm just not delusional about his chances in the real world. You should visit some time.

Apathy and negativity support the status quo. You say you like Paul, but your apathy and negativity will get us another term of Robomney. This is common sense? I have other words for it.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Originally posted by soleprobe
"There's nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency." Ron Paul 2001

Any chance you could please put that quote into a larger context? He could have followed that statement with "unless.... " or was trying to make a point somehow. I'll wait til I see it's context before I let one random quote override 30 years of consistent views

Actually all that's needed is "nothing to fear from... a single worldwide currency...." Those who see that and don't do more research deserved to be scammed. The Ron Paul movement is nothing more than a manufactured cult using catchphrases and slogans to put people who were waking up back to sleep whereas the Obama movement was a manufactured cult using catchphrases and slogans to keep sleeping people fast asleep... both cults manufactured by the same perpetrators.
edit on 16-6-2012 by soleprobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Apathy and negativity support the status quo. You say you like Paul, but your apathy and negativity will get us another term of Robomney. This is common sense? I have other words for it.

So, basically, you think that just thinking happy thoughts will get your candidate elected?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

Actually, the whole statement is a LOT different than your carefully clipped one.

Nothin he says is a compromise of his long-stated ideals. You likely intentionally took that quote out of context to suit your own dishonest agenda.

“There’s nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency…. The effort in recent decades to unify government surveillance over all world trade and international financial transactions through the UN, IMF, World Bank, WTO, ICC, the OECD, and the Bank of International Settlements can never substitute for a peaceful world based on true free trade, freedom of movement, a single but sound market currency, and voluntary contracts with private property rights…. The ultimate solution will only come with the rejection of fiat money worldwide, and a restoration of commodity money. Commodity money if voluntarily and universally accepted could give us a single world currency requiring no money managers, no manipulators orchestrating a man-made business cycle with rampant price inflation.” — Ron Paul, Congressional Record, March 13, 2001

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Nothing worthwhile gets done without hard work. Sometimes obstacles get in the way and are very difficult to move, which makes getting the job done a lot harder than it should have been.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Nothing worthwhile gets done without hard work. Sometimes obstacles get in the way and are very difficult to move, which makes getting the job done a lot harder than it should have been.

Indeed.

Too bad that doesnt relate to my comment whatsoever, just like all your previous responses.

I'll reiterate. When Romney wins the nomination, will you STILL pretend Paul was the actual winner? At what point will you admit he lost? in 2016? 2030? Never?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

As I said... those who do not research deserve to be scammed... either that or they are part of the scam... those who don't know that a "single worldwide currency" is essential for world government belong in the Obama cult.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Indeed.

Too bad that doesnt relate to my comment whatsoever, just like all your previous responses.

I'll reiterate. When Romney wins the nomination, will you STILL pretend Paul was the actual winner? At what point will you admit he lost? in 2016? 2030? Never?

It relates very much to what I said in the post you were responding to. Deny ignorance my friend.

2. apathy - the trait of lacking enthusiasm for or interest in things generally
spiritlessness, numbness, indifference
passivity, passiveness - the trait of remaining inactive; a lack of initiative

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
oops, got in a hurry this morn and forgot the audio link
www.talkshoe.com...

for whatever reason it says I surpassed the 4 hrs to edit

discussion forum on the subject
www.dailypaul.com...

man this has to have legs

Why do I have to sign up for this very important message. If it was really so important it would be free. Ron Paul revolution---the whole movement is a sell out to random internet blogs and youtube!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Sweetheart, pointing out that Romney will be the nominee is not 'apathy'. Its common sense. Even Ron Paul admits this.

But thanks for further proving my point that you and many other Paul zealots are in deep denial of reality, and think that believing something makes it true.

I follow politics. I dont play the game.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

As I said... those who do not research deserve to be scammed... either that or they are part of the scam... those who don't know that a "single worldwide currency" is essential for world government belong in the Obama cult.

That's just stupid. And inaccurate. In the quote you reference, he clearly talks about doing away with fiat currency. You clearly know so little about finance, or Paul's policy ideas, that you think any reference to a single currency is the 'nwo'. It's not. Educate yourself.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
I'm a huge Ron Paul supporter, however I am starting to feel like he never wanted the nomination that it was more about the message. If he really wanted to be president he would not be sabotaging his chances at the nomination the way he is. Which sucks, because if that is true then I would have gotten behind Gary Johnson!

why doesn't this make sense? the guy doesnt feel like losing his life to an assassination if he does get the nomination.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join