It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is the Nominee: The End Game Begins.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well, before any of this, I want to know what Ron Paul thinks of his son supporting Romney.

Nothing but silence from the Ron Paul camp.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Touche, you do bring up a valid point, and therein lies the problem.While I don't think it has reached that point yet, the possibility is still there. Undoubtedly the Kennedy curse is not merely coincidence, this being of my own opinion. I tend to think Ron Paul is not quite the threat deemed necessary for such action. He has been quite civil in his political posturing, and the ones at the top have been able to quell the movement to a manageable level thus far. Aside from a few protests, and conversations such as the ones we have in this community, the threat hasn't reached a level of physical action.Now what is getting me is the defeatist attitude of the movement. If you're are along the lines of thinking as far as what we'll call the Paul movement, you had to know he wasn't getting the nomination. Once again, this is the game. This is what we have. Isn't the idea to change what we currently have? Isn't there a recognition that the establishment is corrupt and tyrannical. Didn't the 2008 financial crises tell us anything? Hasn't super pacs, corporate influence, and special interests groups told us anything?You have to have an ability to adapt.Maybe, just maybe. Ron Paul had his son give the endorsement so he didn't officially have to. Maybe he quite possibly could still run independent if he so desires. Maybe they didn't think that Paul followers were going to react the way they did. It wasn't Ron Paul himself giving the endorsement. Maybe he's hedging his bets and thinking about running as an independent, and didn't want to commit himself. If this is the case I would say it was a good political move. The Paul camp endorsed Romney without Ron Paul actually doing it. This is speculation, but that's all we really have to go on right now.As far the movement in general, it needs to have an ability to adapt. Everyone can't just depend on Ron Paul to carry it. If you go along the conspiracy lines, and you believe in the possibility that a Ron Paul could be killed. Then you should really think about what qualities you're looking for in a leader. Is it the all American wholesome family man? Because that's currently what we look for come ballot time. Like I stated before, the movement will adapt or fizzle out. Could the movement be carried by one guy? Sure, but you better pick your guy wisely with an understanding of how the system works. You may not want the perfect hair, wholesome American family man to accomplish your objective. Those may not be the qualities needed.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well it looks like 2012 is already starting to get very interesting... there's something going on behind the scenes, something big. I just wish Rand would explain himself, this is getting very annoying. But I don't think it's fair to make judgments about Ron based on the actions of his son. They are not the same person. Ron would never support Romney and he said that before.
edit on 15/6/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

What a great video of from wearechange. In my opinion, this is real reporting. That 6 minute video confirmed everything I have always thought about Rand Paul. He is a party and elitist loyalist. He rode in on his fathers horse, and his career will be short lived. We need honest politicians, even if they disagree with my personal viewpoint they need to be able to state theirs and fight for that position. This isn't a game of tit for tat, I scratch your back you scratch mine. We shouldn't have a country of laws dictated by negotiations it only leads to imperfect laws.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well, the waking up after the party is always the hardest. When will you understand that you were never given any fair choices??? ANYBODY who has made it that far in politics is a crook. If they were straight shooters, they would not be in that position. The party was fun while it lasted.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

We need honest politicians ...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Here is how i see it.
Ron knew he would be cheated. He saw the signs of that in 08. He was expecting to be cheated and just went through the campaign knowing there would be a big legal battle over fraud at the end. And here comes the big legal battle.

Rand just went off playing politics as it is currently played. He is to young to be challenging the oligarchy like his father. The oligarchy would kill him or ruin him for life if he did.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

Ron Paul will be our next president...

righteousness shall prevail, thank you

thank you

THANK YOU

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Its over folks. There is nothing more that can be said. Paul is going to retire, Rand is going to just follow along with his "leader", you know, the one he endorsed. Freedom, has lost a voice. A very powerful voice at that. This is truly a betrayal. Nothing can be done now.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

It sounds like you will be very disappointed when Obama is reelected.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

It may be my Bull$@#$ opinion, but here's to hoping for real change.

Are you personally ready for real change? What does that really mean? The current American Empire is not sustainable. That is a fact. Our American Way of Life, 5% of the world's population consuming 30% of its resources, is not sustainable. That is a fact. Would you really embrace real change? Just keepin' it honest ...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
Its over folks. There is nothing more that can be said. Paul is going to retire, Rand is going to just follow along with his "leader", you know, the one he endorsed. Freedom, has lost a voice. A very powerful voice at that. This is truly a betrayal. Nothing can be done now.

We have been told It's over, Romney has already won the nomination since the very first state. Sorry we will not just give up and roll over to the oligarchy.

Real Ron Paul supports will see this out till the END. The END hasn't come yet, but we have been told to give up the whole way. Why would anyone give up until SOMEONE has ACTUALLY BEEN NOMINATED

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

They are spending money like there is no tomorrow because there is no tomorrow. Destruction is the change. Count on it. Can you feel it? Something is coming. Paul was just part of the bread and circuses to keep the sheep occupied.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
reply to post by manna2

Ron Paul will be our next president...

righteousness shall prevail, thank you

thank you

THANK YOU

Humour is always good for the heart. Thank you for the laugh.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Even though I sort of just created a "counter thread," someone posted this video there:

edit on 15-6-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
reply to post by AllIsOne

They are spending money like there is no tomorrow because there is no tomorrow. Destruction is the change. Count on it. Can you feel it? Something is coming. Paul was just part of the bread and circuses to keep the sheep occupied.

I have a nine year old son, and will not buy into the nonsense that there is no tomorrow. A self-fulfilling prophecy is a powerful thing .- "It's always the darkest before the dawn" - And there will always be another dawn.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

The end game is that it is over.

Christopher Bollyn and Texe Marrs are among those pointing out Romney is a Mossad asset. His handler may be (quoting Bollyn)

"

Mitt Romney An Agent
Of The State Of Israel
By Christopher Bollyn
6-13-12

Romney's Israeli Handler

Orit Gadiesh, former "War Room" assistant to Ezer Weizman and Moshe Dayan, is the daughter of Israeli Brigadier General Falk Gadiesh (born Falk Gruenfeld, Berlin, 1921) and his Ukrainian-born wife. Gadiesh is chairman of the management consulting firm Bain & Company, the parent company of Bain Capital, and was the company's managing director under CEO Mitt Romney in 1992. "She's like a Jewish mother figure to many of the people at Bain," ex-Bainie Dan Quinn told Fortune magazine in 1996.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Not sure if this video has been posted yet but I couldn't even see a thread about it (it's like an hour long). Seems pretty relevant to this discussion:

Rand Paul: Don't Join The Dark Side!

EDIT: a couple more relevant videos:

edit on 16/6/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
relevant

edit on 16-6-2012 by yellowsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Even though I sort of just created a "counter thread," someone posted this video there:

edit on 15-6-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

Boom goes the dynamite! There it is now all the idiot shills claiming he sold out can shut the hell up!

End of Thread!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join