It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is the Nominee: The End Game Begins.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

That remains to be seen! Honestly, after everything that has happened I just don't know what to think...

Someone gave me some good advice one time, I won't go into details so It'll be a bit vague though you should get my point. Basically someone wanted to investigate me, in my opinion they had no god damn right to (and they didn't but the story is far too long and beside the point). Who the hell are they, was my attitude! Why the hell should I explain myself or answer their damn questions?

So I got some advice and that person said to me, you can give someone a blank piece of paper and say this is me... The person will then fill that paper in not even knowing who you are, and they are likely to fill it in with stuff that isn't going to be good! So you can fill it in for them so they have a better perspective of who you are.

In the end they were right (though I'm still a stubborn git and don't see why I should answer to anyone, unless I steal or hurt someone etc). My point is if Ron Paul doesn't come out with a statement people will fill that statement in for him! And it will be filled out with all sorts of things that may or may not be true and quite probably stuff that isn't good! This is only hurting him, everyday that goes by more stuff is added onto the blank statement.

Time will tell I guess, but if Ron wants to redeem anything he needs to act quickly!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Actually there is something to what the OP is talking about.

I came across this news last week. A group of attorneys from one group as well as a voter fraud type organization plan to file suit which will allow ALL delegates to vote their conscience due to the massive amounts of voter fraud.

One case in particular which was being focused on was Texas. Where a Judge was running his own polls and stayed from open to close and by his count Ron Paul had 72% + of the vote. When the results were released for that district, it was 72% + in favor of Romney. At least that is how I remember it from memory. I had planned on making a thread about it, but I was waiting for more information to come out from the Voter fraud group and especially from this Judge in Texas.

Forget Ron Paul for a second. Just imagine the implications if there is any type of evidence at all that shows that one Candidate actually won 70% of the State of Texas. Really think about that for a second. Candidate A wins the State with 69% of the vote- but there is evidence that Candidate A actually lost and it was Candidate B that won the State with over 70% of the vote. Now really think about the implications of that.

You can't hide that. That is such a HUGE discrepancy that there has to be some type of trail/proof/evidence of any kind. Frankly I want to see the evidence. I want to see some details. I need way more to go on than just hearsay and reports.

Anyway- here is what I found on the subject. Like I said, I was waiting for much much more to come out before I was going to make a thread on the subject.

Here is a link regarding the fraud in Texas.
Fraud confirmed in Texas. Election Judge says votes were switched.

As I said it is not much to go on. This is why I was waiting for more information.

Here is link regarding the a filed Civil Suit against the GOP.
Paul Grassroots Groups files civil suit against GOP

You can find a bit more information if you search, but really it is just one source repeating from another source and they all say the same things. So I was waiting for more information to come out, but now the cat is out of the bag so maybe some other ATS members can find more information that I was unable to find.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Is this what you're talking about ?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Not only did Rand support Romney, he also said that he would be honored if Romney picked him as VP.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Not to rain on anyone's parade but these people aren't really Ron Paul's lawyers. They're a group of "unaffiliated" supporters:

""Lawyers for Ron Paul" which is a group that is unaffiliated with Ron Paul, but avid supporters have taken over the Ron Paul campaign to expose the fraud, and threats that have pushed father and son to bow out. "

"The only difference this time is "Lawyers from Ron Paul" & his supporters are moving forward without the consent of the Paul's who are no longer speak out against Romney."

Not sure how reliable the source is and this by no means infers they will be unsuccessful in their effort. I wish them the best of luck.

link: www.digitaljournal.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Alright, I'm game.I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Ron Paul was never going to get the nomination. Period...End of story. The game is rigged folks, has been for a while now. I will always maintain that I really like his ideals, and what he is striving for politically. I feel he conveyed the message fairly well considering the political restraints within the two party system. This is where Americans are going to have to face the facts with what we currently have. As a politician you either play the game, or get virtually shut out completely.This brings us to the Rand Paul endorsement of Mitt Romney. I just don't get what people are so upset over. This is how the game is played. I think there are really two birds the Paul camp is trying to kill with the endorsement. First, this will Allow Paul Sr. the get his floor time at the RNC, something he missed out on last cycle. I think it is very important to him to continue to relay his message on a big stage. Second, they may want to attempt a Rand presidential run in 2016 when Obamas' 2nd term is up. The endorsement will gain favor with the conservative party in general. As with the Paul supporters, anyone who thinks Romney will be elected POTUS this cycle is delusional.If Romney just so happens to win everyone can revert back to this post, and I'll happily eat my serving of crow. Now as for Ron Paul the candidate. He just doesn't have that "it" factor. For as great as his ideals are he tried to play the game on a corrupt playing field. You could see with the debates how much he was holding his tongue to remain politically correct. So many time I was hoping he would find that killer instinct and light some @$$e$ on fire on a national stage. That was the only reason I watched the debates. We all know to one extent or another these politicians talk out of both sides of their mouth, therefore everything they say has to be taken with a grain of salt. So here I am still waiting for that leader who is willing to bang heads with the establishment. We as a nation need a person like that, or we'll just continue to spin our wheels, never gaining any traction. We need someone who is willing to light some @$$e$ on fire in front of everyone. We need someone who won't hold back, and call these criminals out. Because a the end of the day that's what they are. When the person with that ability steps forward, I think they'll have much more support than anticipated. This may be why all this legislation is being passed (NDAA, Patriot Act, HR347, ect). They may feel sooner or later this type of person is going to surface, and it's going to create a snowball effect. The citizens are just waiting for that one person to really get it started. It may be my Bull$@#$ opinion, but here's to hoping for real change.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
All this Ron Paul nonsense these last 5 years has really been been amusing.

Sad to see it come to an end. I am going to miss laughing at Ron Paul supporters.

Turns out anti-war, pro-drug doesn't get you much political power, especially in the Republican Party.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

and you are on topic how?
Laughing in support of tyranny and injustice says alot about you, not us.
reread the op and then look in the mirror

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I've supported Ron Paul ever since I learned about him in 2008 and researched his past. Now that things haven't went how some of you wanted them to go, you are quick to judge him and his son. The truth is, you never were really a Ron Paul supporter. You never sincerely believed in him or else you are just helping to prove stereotypes about Paul supporters. Stop being childish!o

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Great news. It looked dismal for awhile, a longshot all along, but I'm not in the mood to give up playing.

The infield chatter from the anti-Pauls is amusing. They all claim he is insignificant, but they can quit talking about him! That's their denial problem. It's kind of like beer drinkers telling us they don't use recreational drugs. Give it a rest, guys.

edit on 15-6-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
My prediction. The very day next January that our next president is sworn in RP supporters will still be posting to ATS that RP won the election and will be sworn in. GIVE IT UP!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
While I can't comment on the voting fraud claims I will say that these lawyers haven't inspired much confidence in me yet. I seem to recall them claiming that Federal Regulations that have nothing to do with voter rights somehow makes all delegates unbound.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'm a Ron Paul supporter and I don't give a fig for what his son says or does. I care what Ron Paul says and does and what he's saying, if you read between the lines, is very interesting. With some of the primaries still left to take place and most of the delegates not yet chosen, Ron Paul says that he has 200 committed delegates and several hundred delegates that support him but are nominally committed to other candidates. So if most of the 2100+ delegates haven't been chosen yet, then out of roughly 1000(?) (sorry I don't know the exact number), Ron Paul has half or over half of the delegates that support him. If he can keep up that pace in delegate selection, then he might just be able to pull the nomination out of the hat.

He's said that his campaign will no longer waste money on media advertising to get votes in the primaries, that apparently aren't being counted properly anyway. That's a good strategic decision. Now he's saying for public consumption, that he can't win the nomination but wants to play a constructive role at the convention. Is he saying that because he believes he can't win or is he saying it because he hopes Romney and his backers will believe him and perhaps ease off on the dirty tricks for the remaining state conventions. The legal actions being taken now to bring the dirty tricks into the open plus the perception that Ron Paul has unofficially conceded defeat, might all be a carefully orchestrated strategy to convince Romney that what happens at the remaining conventions in terms of delegate selection doesn't matter now and that further dirty tricks might actually be counter-productive.

To all people out there who supported Ron Paul and now wonder if they've been had, I say this.Ron Paul's Revolution was never just about him and even if he doesn't get the nomination, that doesn't mean that his cause isn't worth supporting. The PTBs behind Romney want you all to give up. Don't let them push your buttons and don't play their game.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
LOL Geez people Ron Paul has not sold out. His plan for the delegates simply did not work as everyone has hoped How is that selling out? Now we have a bunch of idiots screaming hysterically he sold out. Ron Paul and his supporters have been painted as kooks and nuts. The establishment would love nothing more then to make this the nail in the coffin of the movement.

Now we have lawyers claiming they are going to sue on behalf of the Ron Paul campaign. And they may be shills for the establishment to try and cement the labels of kooks and nuts to the movement.

If anything Rand Paul has sold out and Ron hasn't said anything because he probably doesn't have anything nice to say about it and doesn't want to hurt his son.

Yeah Ron Paul sold out after 30 years spreading his message of freedom and liberty, of honest integrity and the greatest voting record in the history of the congress... Sigh!
Get a grip people and stop listening to idiot shills. Freedom and liberty are not about Ron Paul as he himself has constantly said. Move and and tight ranks and keep pressing forward.

I also find it interesting Gary Johnson couldn't get the time of day now all of a sudden he is the new Ron Paul... Shill or legit? You be the judge...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'm a bit confused by the whole series of events, but this has all PROVEN one thing to me that previously, I only guessed may be true. Voting and the entire voting system in the USA is nothing but a show. It is fraud, the perpetrators should be jailed (or worse) for treason and the entire government as it stands today, should be dismantled and reestablished under new rules and laws by the people directly. We can rebuild it! We have the technology. We can make it better...because sure as hell it can't get much worse. Revolution is now part of my vocabulary.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
If anything Rand Paul has sold out and Ron hasn't said anything because he probably doesn't have anything nice to say about it and doesn't want to hurt his son.
That's an interesting angle. I haven't thought about it like that. Although I won't commit to it absolutely, it's more than possible. Politics do strange things to men. Time will tell, it always does. Edit: I just noticed I hit post #250. I really don't see how some have in excess of a thousand posts in a shorter amount of time than I have been here.
edit on 15-6-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
REALLY?

I don't dislike RP but, seems like his supporters are pulling the current political drama of saying something enough times and it becomes true.

Put a fork in him, he's done...

Sorry!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I don't know the validity of the voter fraud "proof," but I did some digging around and no, his lawyers have NOT taken over his campaign. Any errors that were listed on Ron Paul's website were subsequently redacted and corrected, if that is where the initial idea came from. So I wouldn't let this get anyone's hopes up, although they still may be able to prove voter fraud.

If this happens, I believe it is possible to allow some type of re-vote, whereupon any delegates who want to vote for Paul will be able to. Not only is that what I want to see, as I want to see Romney people who cheated be prosecuted. I want to see actual JAIL TIME for essentially shredding the liberties and democratic republican spirit of the United States. This is worse than many crimes that people spend lots of time in prison for. This is worse than murder in a way, as too much of this could literally kill many people in the long run. How? Well just ponder the question for a little while, and think of what could very well happen in the future.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
www.google.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

If this isn't damning enough, idk what is. He isn't even as popular on the internet this year as he was in the 08 cycle. His campaign is completely and utterly over. I don't know what kind of propaganda this is in the OP, but even if there is validity to it I still can't see it happening.

It sucks to see, trust me, I would love for RP to be the next president as much as the next Libertarian, but I really wish the propaganda would stop and we would graciously accept defeat. Maybe then, people might respect us and our crazy uncle.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

You know that the very minute he says something about the endorsement or bilderburg he meets an untimely death

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join