It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is the Nominee: The End Game Begins.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Breaking - Lawyers for Ron Paul make HUGE announcement! We are Uniting to Change the World with President Paul!

No joke!!!
The lawyers for Ron Paul have announced theybare taking over the Ron Paul campaign and they will challenge every single voter fraud claim this Whole election.
Romney rigged this election, & they claim they have proof.
Ron Paul WILL BE ON THE NOMINATION!!!
the delegates will all be UNBOUND!

PUHLEEEEEASE let this have legs! This could explain an awful lot of the strange events in the campaign lately
edit on Fri Jun 15 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Is there a link to go along with this post? or rather a link from a few websites???

I'm not saying it is true but it is nice to have links to go with something like this

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm a huge Ron Paul supporter, however I am starting to feel like he never wanted the nomination that it was more about the message. If he really wanted to be president he would not be sabotaging his chances at the nomination the way he is. Which sucks, because if that is true then I would have gotten behind Gary Johnson!

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by manna2

Man... I want to be positive about this but I just don't think this explains the strange goings on recently at all. In fact now I'm even more confused.

1. Ron Paul announces he won't have enough delegates and pretty much says it's over and that people should go to the convention and be "respectful".

2. Not long after his son announces that he is HAPPY to be endorsing the guy that "rigged" the election? (there is no doubt in my mind that this was with ron's blessing! Especially in the absence of a ron paul statement saying otherwise.)

3. Pandemonium ensues and Ron Paul is nowhere to be seen. No statement, nothing! Like WTF?

4. There are rumors that Ron Paul won't be going to the Paulfest because he doesn't want to upset anyone.

5. Rand comes out stating that he has spoken to his father on several occasions regarding the mitt romney endorsement.

6. Carol Paul comes out and says that he didn't speak to Ron... Eh?

7. Rand is confronted by luke rudowski from wearechange, see video here. Rand looks like a shamed scumbag.

8. Now these lawyers are saying that they have proof of election fraud and are going to fight it all the way! Huh? So why the hell hasn't Ron Paul came out to bloody address the situation and clear everything up? Why is everyone talking for him? Why did he say it was over etc...

This just makes things even weirder! I don't know what to make of it all. Trying to save face maybe after the first plan backfired? God knows but it certainly is a HUGE u-turn, if true.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by manna2

HA...RIGHT.

This is ALL you need to know about Ron Paul...(But, for you knuckle heads that STILL can't get it through your skulls that you've been sold out, you're in for a VERY rude awakening.)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

You beat me to it...

Ron Paul has SOLD OUT EVERYONE and so has his USELESS SON.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Serenity777

Yeah I noticed

It certainly seems that way to me, and I find it disgraceful that Ron Paul hasn't had the decency to make a statement! Hiding behind his wife even! Doesn't he think he owes the supporters at least a few words on the matter?

If Rand was acting alone he could of come out and said something like "rand is his own person and makes his own decisions, although I respect his decision it is my opinion that the race is far from over and I'm here to fight till the very end!"

Of-course though he already kinda said it was over in his e-mail cop-out, so would of been strange for him to say that lol...

Non of it makes any sense other than a few possibilities.

1. He's been taken to the mountaintop.

2. He's been threatened.

3. Couldn't hack it anymore.

4. He was a plant all along.

Can't think of anything else it could be! Though I can't wait till he is confronted or comes out to address the people. Maybe he won't? Maybe he's already on his tropical island sipping a latte? lol

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
oops, got in a hurry this morn and forgot the audio link
www.talkshoe.com...

for whatever reason it says I surpassed the 4 hrs to edit

discussion forum on the subject
www.dailypaul.com...

man this has to have legs

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Considering who Ron Paul has being trying to take on, the Fed, the war machine and standing up for wikileaks he has made a lot of very powerful enemies with a lot to lose. With the oligarchy running their media campaign against him they thought or where hoping he would just drop of the radar, he did not.

Being on the other side of the world, thankfully I do not have to go through the daily he said, she said dramas that come with all elections. But for Ron to back off and ask for calm, I do very much get the feeling that he has been threatened and made aware that a lot of people could die as he does have a very passionate following. The run off elections having been getting more heated as blatant disregard of basic democratic principles is being exposed. These kind of situations can quickly turn into a revolution or a massacre.

If he is to stay out of public sight for an extended time then quite possible he has gone to the mountain top or the devils basement as he comes to terms with the situation or is programmed to get on board with the program. It has taken a while for the legal team to come to Ron's aid, better late than never. If he does just walk away and slips into retirement then maybe it has gotten too much for him. He has been the best option I have seen so far to help get us all out of this crazy, corrupt mess we are in. There are other solutions, but they do not hold as much common sense or morality.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I dont understand why people keep saying ron paul is a sell out. Even if he doesnt become president, he inspired countless people to take up the cause of freedom and liberty. Thats more then anyone else since MLK can say. You people want to change things from the top-down. It didnt work out, so that means give up? Start changing the world from the bottom-up. Get more involved and interested in local elections like you have been in this presidental election, then mabey, just mabey this world would be worth giving to your children. But just dont give up and be pissed off because the world hasnt changed in a matter of months.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Usualy when something is to good to be true ...
then it is really to good to be true

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Could there be a reason that no one has heard from Ron Paul? This is just speculation on my part but would it not make sense that someone threatened him or his family and coerced him into dropping out/disappearing? The fact that no one has heard from him at all is suspicious in and of itself. There is no gain to the republican party for this, but if both sides were actually part of the same coin, then we see a reason to silence him to keep the masses beleiving they still have a choice. I could be way off base, but this doesn't add up to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serenity777
reply to post by manna2

HA...RIGHT.

This is ALL you need to know about Ron Paul...(But, for you knuckle heads that STILL can't get it through your skulls that you've been sold out, you're in for a VERY rude awakening.)
www.youtube.com...

I've heard about "sins of the father" but sins of the son?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

Unless you had a link in your OP, the Mods snipped the balls off your OP.

Wow presidential candidates cheat and lie their way into office? Seriously? Wow, who knew?

edit on 15-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
unbound delegates is treason

it means the will of the voter is signored for the will of the individual

are you sure you support that idea ?

are we looking at a dictator here ?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron

Originally posted by Serenity777
reply to post by manna2

HA...RIGHT.

www.youtube.com...

I've heard about "sins of the father" but sins of the son?

I've heard his dog is a right bastard too...i won't even get started on what a sell out his git of a budgie is.

eta: Of course i'm kidding, but if this announcement actually is true, and RP is going to be the nominee, it's a slam dunk and BO can start packing his bags as of now.

Please do the world a favour and elect RP for POTUS, and end the slime merry-go-round for at least a few years or so.

edit on 15-6-2012 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Thank you for sharing that video.

Ron Paul would never do that to people asking such questions. His son sold out and its clear as day. He is ashamed of his shady dealing and this whole entire situation is surreal!

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

so your reasoning for people supporting lawyers exposing voter fraud that stole delegates from the rightful candidate is to call it treason? Where are you from the "ministry of truth", born in 1984, and your daddy is George Orwell?
How convoluted is your reasoning here?
btw, ty, I was wondering where all the shills were

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
To the guy who said he's confused: We're confused because some things don't make sense, when things don't make sense that's bacause we are not pivvy to the missing pieces behind closed doors

What's with the Ron bashing? He's been quiet? I revert you back to the above statement ^

We're lucky the man hasn't been assasinated.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join