It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sonic Sculpturing in Action - HAARP Tech Right Before Your Eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hi.

This video is freaking amazing. If it's a hoax then bravo. Some will say it's a lens thing or a reflection off of the window or a trick of the light. Maybe but I don't think so watch for yourself....

So what is going on with that cloud? I'm not really seeing the blue stuff but the cloud is cool as hell!

They are here......

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I see normal looking clouds and someone experiencing paradoilia.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

Are you serious?

Did you watch it or not?

How did you not see the weird cloud?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

She's right....there's something up...
www.youtube.com...

link   

You're not very observant...

link   
That looks pritty cool, but why HAARP, could just as easily be some kind of cloaked UFO?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I see a shrill here.
There is obliviously something in that video. Could be a ufo, but it is interesting.
I am tired of people denying everything they see on ATS.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It does look creepy and weird, yes. But 99% of the people on here are going to say reflection or something due to that you were in the car and not outside on the ground.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Here's more on that type of phenomenon...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

OMG you found it. WOW. They spend soooooo much money on making clouds look like a rod.

Yep, def. HAARP. Cant be anything else. Whew, what will they do next, god forbid they make like oh I dunno, a funny shaped snowflake.

Good eye man, this is the sort of brains we need here on ATS. Telling the plebs how HAARP is controlling their lives with funky clouds.

Scary stuff when you think about it, I mean, people drink that water too.. Oo

Rainbow sprinkler lady will be proud!!!

edit on 15-6-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BelowPublicKnowledge

I see a shrill here.
There is obliviously something in that video. Could be a ufo, but it is interesting.
I am tired of people denying everything they see on ATS.

A shrill? Wow new names for it.

I rekon your a Shill for calling him a Shrill.

Yeah, you shill..

It's obv HAARP. Or teh alieaienz...

edit on 15-6-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The patches of blue looks just looks like some break in clouds where the sky is shining through, maybe missing something here. As for the geometric shapes jutting out the clouds, quite strange and indicates some intelligent component behind it as natural events are a lot more organic is shape.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
She's filming through a car window, so you simply cannot rule out that it's a reflection. More likely than not, that's what it is.

My daughter was standing in front of our fish tank watching the fish and i noticed something inside the tank...It was such a strange thing, I had to get up and check it out. It ended up being an odd reflection between her glasses, the tank glass and the water. It really didn't look like a reflection at all, but something actually swimming in the water, but it became obvious as she moved and then it moved and when she walked away, it disappeared.

I don't believe every single thing witnessed has an easy explanation and I do believe in UFOs and such, but this really does look like a reflection to me. And "the blue stuff?" Probably the sky. She even comments at the beginning there's intermittent blue sky mixed with the clouds.

I'm just trying to think logically without jumping to conclusions.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

Ah, the voice of reason. That's the first thing I noticed, she's inside a car and what we're seeing is probably a reflection on the window from inside the car.

edit on 15-6-2012 by warlok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

LOOKS like a reflection you see others in the first few seconds of the video

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
There are two causes for this:

Reflection in the window and some majorly neurotic behaviour.

I feel sorry if the woman has kids.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I've experienced some pretty strange things while on hallucinogens. Similar to this, the clouds became complex structures, almost 'TOOL' like, and reacted to thought, i swear i could control them, perhaps disassemble them or dissipate them willingly, similarly with light, increasing ones vibration willfully, one can change the luminosity of the surrounding environment. Not far fetched; truth is stranger and is stranger than we can suppose, than fiction.

new topics

top topics

join