It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Father Works At The Foreign and Commonwealth Office’s. What he told me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by terry456

Bloody hell, who knew?

I always assumed the Diplomatic Service was made up of thousands of individuals (tens of thousands for some countries) but actually, it turns out that no, it is your dad. He therefore has an awful lot to answer for........

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Well he is 10 years old...give him a break.

Besides, methane based life form.......mmmm Humans Fart Methane, the more humans farting, the more methane.

No wonder they want us,.... as methane making machines, oh, and the cows......

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
All they would have to do is let the leaders of the world launch nuclear strikes at their ships and irradiate the planet. They wouldn't even have to fire a single shot.

That is if they have some kind of defenses on their ships so they don't get obliterated by space particles depending on how their ships move the vastness of space.

A single grain of sand would be like firing a 50 cal at a piece of cheese.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
OP you always say the same thing over and over. SO I'll pretend you're talking truth and will make you some questions:

What crashed in Roswell, 1947?

If the greys are such a nice guys, why are they behind the most common abduction scenarios?

How can you describe the physical appearence of the so called chaqes?

When will these chaqes invade our planet?

Why are you allowed to post this top secret information?

Anytime...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
As regards slaves, what non oxygen breathers would take oxygen breathers as slaves,? separate air system, special food production? its not worth all the hassle.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ok, first of all, that was one painful read but interesting none the less.

I also think your dad is lucky they probably didn't drug test back then.

But kidding aside, if an alien race were to come here -- while I would give my life putting up a defense if that's what it comes down to, I also know that any effort would be completely futile. A space faring civilization could be thousands, if not millions, of years ahead of us.

Imagine humans a thousand years ago. And at an ever increasing pace of invention, imagine us a thousand years from now. Do you think we stand ANY chance against us a millennium from now? And you may say but we know earth and we have good weapons for earth warfare... sure, bullets and rockets are still only a piss away from throwing rocks at someone. Not to mention all our advanced weaponry is neutralized with one strong EMP. And then we're back to literally throwing rocks.

To say we would be able to put up any fight is preposterous, even though movies make us think we could. It would be like ants saying -- "Well, we know the humans are coming with their magic but this is our anthill, and we know best how to defend it! We have never left this anthill and our weapons are specifically suited for battle in this anthill - we cannot lose!".

I truly believe their technology would be so vastly superior to ours, we would see it as magic.

Khar

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The caque is a lie.

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
WOW school is out for the summer and now we have to put up with this craziness for another summer..
terry456 i think you need to get a hobby and your dad is leading you down the garden path with this garbage..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
gd damn... some threads need to be closed for wasting space with text and information that is complete utter BS! Do you want me to make my own story now? I can create many races as there are lots of stars to make race names from.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
You claimed to have been visited by a sexy time traveler in this thread.

Please stop making new threads. You are making a mess of this forum. If you have an active imagination, go write science fiction or something.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
O.....M.....G

I had no idea that the Chavs have been to earth. OMG. They can come here now and simply take our stuff. I imagine they would prefer worked and refined materials over resources still in the ground. They must be coming for our cell phones, Xboxes, jewelry and accessories, artisan bowls, rings, necklaces, nice trendy belts with built in lighters into the belt buckles, etc.

We should worry about them disabling our nuclear defense shield deterrent. They might be able to look like us if they wanted. They could become hot blondes, and so entice a young programmer to help them write our navigation programs for our star ships. Really they are working for their cybernetic organisms so as to gain access to our defense mainframe. Then they will implant back door codes so their fleet can shut our defenses down. They would attack our 12 regions.

The 12 regions would have to form an evacuation fleet with our remaining battle star-ship. We will be lucky since the old gal was set for decommission as a museum for posterity. Since our last battle star-ship will not receive the guidance program with the backdoor, we will have a chance to save humanity.

The 12 regions will form a colonial government and our secretary of education might become president. Then the fleet from the 12 regions would have to follow our battle star-ship in a massive exodus. We would be looking for habitable worlds. We would have to send our macho hot chick pilots to earth after we flee so as to retrieve the lance of Armstrong. It is a golden lance mounted on the statue of lance Armstrong that will replace the statue of liberty.

Once retrieving it she would hurry back to the fleet trying to avoid detection by the Chavs. We would use the lance to go to our old planet before earth and plot a course to our promised land. Then the Chavs would call a truce since they will be fighting a civil war. We would get one of their hive ships, and many of their crew. Their human copies would be identical and hot.

When we reach our new world we would set our fleet to fly into the sun. Then we would mate with the native population and produce a hybrid race of former humans with new humans.

Then, we would divide society in casts. The pure blood humans form old earth would be superior to the hybrids that are half old human and new human.

With our cast system in place we would soon have revolts for the harsh conditions our miners work in. They would ask that we make workers to do the hard work. We would comply and ask our old world programmer that was duped by a female Chav so as to get access to our defense mainframe. He would design the ultimate fighting machine, since the memo didn't specify what the new race would be doing. He thought they looked cooler without picks and shovels but with mini-guns and grenade launchers for arms.

They would revolt. Then using our new defense network they would make us think we are suffering from a bad virus. We would activate their network in the sky and then they would become sentient.

>Really the virus would be our network in the sky. By activating it we would initiate a nuclear Armageddon. The cyborgs would rise and take humanity again to the brink of survival. We would defeat them by the guidance of our junky outcast- matt O'Hair. The cyborgs would try to kill him or his mother by time travel, though since they can't bring anything with them they would travel back in time naked. Upon arrival they would need to find big biker dudes to steal their clothing.

Don't worry though, we have procedure in place for this sort of thing. A while before, a computer whiz would be sucked into his computer and become a freek-azoid of cybernetic warfare. He would appear with lighting hair and a red jump suit with a lightning bolt on it. HE would kill all the bad guys and be weird about it.

If he should fail we would have to use the reverse engineered battle ship that crashed on new earth. We would fix its "techno systems". What we wouldn't know is that upon detecting the Chavs it would fire its main weapon. This would start a war.again.

Using our new fleet of transforming robot fighter jets we would fight hard. Our victory would be brought by using our secret weapon. Singing pop stars. They would sing and memorize the enemy. Then we would pick them off.

Using our fleet of robot jets and our pop star psy-ops agents, we would invade the galaxy.

edit on 16-6-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I would suggest that there will be no war fought, the ptb will just hand the world over, heck, that they are making the place more livable for them through the chemtrails!!!

but, don't worry, the aliens hate the cold, so just go north, where you will at least have about six months through the year to live in peace.

there's been too much said about the galatic federation, some of which have been predictions that have never been fullfilled, so I kind of don't buy that one.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by terry456

Troll much?
Your story sounds like the plot of a bad B-movie, or a bad si-fi story.
Ammonia/methane based life would have little interest in planets like ours, and your idea makes as much sense as weird-looking aliens having desire for human women.
Troll much?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Bihotz: it's Chaqes not Chavs.... I got corrected many times over already LOL

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

no no, he is misspelling them as a way to insult them or as a mistake, they are Chavs .

Terry is a busy guy. He is managing the information side of the galactic federation here on earth. His dad is a pretty busy guy too trying to coordinate the efforts of the whole Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
It would be understandable if he made this common mistake.

Chavs are tricky SOBs and you have to stay on top of things with them. In terry´s case we can excuse him. Not only is he trying to coordinate the communications of the galactic federation on earth but he is host to future "hot people" that worship him like Jesus Christ.

I find that sexy.

so you understand our enemy I will provide the following reference material to be included in a field manual titled "Overcoming Chavs in an urban environment."

To quote myself from yet another informative thread of terry´s which he blessed ATS with:

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
terry, you keep spelling their name wrong.

While it is permissible to do so as an insult, you can not inform people of the dire threat the CHAVS pose.

Their proper name is CHAVS. They are a real threat to the galaxy.

While they look like us on the inside, they are vile and nasty creatures superficially.

They ingest beer as their sole sustenance. We have managed to keep the reserves of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer away from them, we fear the worst. They learned about the cost per can and went into a frenzy.

They have breached our ultra high security field, (volley ball net) and have managed to acquire at least 3 cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer.

The result is not yet understood, but our top men speculate that the sheer stupidity and utter vulgarity of the creature formed by this unholy union could be unstoppable.

I urge our leaders to combat this threat with our full military force. We must nuke London and all of southern USA before we lose the planet to the CHAVS. They reproduce like roaches and will soon over run our perimeter.

We have managed to keep them at bay with help wanted signs and lucrative employment opportunities. They will call our bluff sooner or later.

Until then, keep up the good fight and repel the CHAVS.

EDIT:
Terry even though my info says different, that was my 800th post! I waited for a good place to put it. I do so as a tribute to your informative efforts here with us. You deserve reward sex from future hot people. If anyone does it is you.....

edit on 16-6-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I'm laughing so hard the tears are streaming...... Thank You BIHOTZ....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join