It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Father Works At The Foreign and Commonwealth Office’s. What he told me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
He is the Diplomatic Service. What he told me. july 1969. Man landing on the moon. diplomatic contract with the earth was made By A Grey. The Grays diplomats for the Galactic Federation. The Galactic Federation is made up of 35 planets of humanoid life. And protecteding developing planets which earth is one.

The Galactic Federation was attacked by the the chaqes A none huamanoid race who hate humanoild life.
As humanoid life evolved because stable liquid forms ie water. The chaqes are not what we call humanoid. to alternative biochemistry. And evolved with compounds such as ammonia and methane in stable liquid forms. And very different from us. And hate us. .fact is its a big universe with alot of planets with out life on with big resources on them but the chaqes choose to attack 9 out 10 times humamoid plantes.? .

The chaqes exist in massive ships having used up all the resources from their home planet They are nomads. They looking conquer make slaves. And take all resources from the planets they invade. normally with in 34 years kill the slaves Then move on. They are none humanoid life. The chaqes attacked the Federation Federation lost alot of ships. The good news so did the chaqes. The Galactic Federation is not sure but estimate they have around 12 massive ships From the 37 they had. Galactic Federation soon to pull out of our part of our galaxy.

If the chaqes attack the earth. NATO has to be ready.
The fact is all life and intelligent develop from killing each other. Humanoid to. All developing Humanoid planets have wars. The chaqes are A none huamanoid race and hate huamoid life.fact is its a big universe with alot of planets with out life on with big resources on them but the chaqes choose to attack 9 out 10 times humamoid plantes.? .

The Galactic Federation Our priority is to protect all huamanoid peoples. But it is a big galaxy.We are confident If the chaqes attack the Earth. Earth can protect it self for a time. The nuclear deterrence shield is now in place. So the chaqes nuclear weapons will be useless.
why are so many countries tighten their belts.? the problem was clear. corporate failure of big names in the financial world, banks stopped lending to each other. Or was it.? We must ensure we have the millitary capabilities. With the security challenges We have now. Over the last 10 years. All G8 countrys have spent alot of money. NATO now has the capacity needed to undertake such a mission. With the Galactic Federation soon to pull out of our part of our galaxy. The Question is can NATO repel an attack By the chaqes.? The Galactic Federation. We are committed to the principle that a attack on one huamanoid planet is an attack on all.
We were blindsided when the chaqes attacked. We lost alot of ships. Our priority is to protect all huamanoid peoples. But it is a big galaxy. We are confident If the chaqes attack the Earth. Earth can protect it self for a time. The nuclear deterrence shield is now in place. So the chaqes nuclear weapons will be useless.
edit on 15-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I would suggest that an alien race with the technology to be warmongering nomads will have no problem defeating our defenses. It would be a cakewalk.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
My dad told me I could be anything. Even superman.

I loved my dad..

but you know what, he was full of crap.

Sounds like your dad.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Why are you re-posting this rubbish?

2nd

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by terry456

You are full of it, the chaqeS have been extinct since 1974 earth date.
If you knew you would have capitalized the s in chaqeS as the last letter there is always capital.
And as for the "Galactic Federation," they are hardly a federation anymore since the sirius incident around 2003.
Your Dad is yanking your chain or is just poorly informed.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
I would suggest that an alien race with the technology to be warmongering nomads will have no problem defeating our defenses. It would be a cakewalk.

I really don't want to bump this nonsense, but I just have to say something about our primitive weapons vs. advanced weapons. Anytime an invading military wants to save the resources, then they are at a disadvantage. It does them no good to use overwhelming force and destroy the very things they covet. Even if they win, they end up expending resources instead of replenishing resources, so they won't do that.

So, the defenders (us) have an advantage from the very start. Our weapons are perfect for fighting here on Earth, and we know what has worked and not worked here on Earth, and they won't risk destroying the planet, whereas we have nothing to lose, we're fighting for our very existence.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

that's not how war works..

There are certain laws of physics and you cannot go around them. 2 things do not share the same space in 3D reality. A bullet does not share the same space as someones heart.

Home field advantage goes a long way. We can deconstruct matter at a molecular level.. It wouldn't be fun, but humans don't like dying. We always survive.

people I know.. Ie my uncle and others have worked on some amazing things. I know what some of their research was and none of it is public. We have many secrets.

Also did you not understand the OP? These life forms would not be able to breathe our atmosphere.. Oxygen would be poisonous to them at a basic chemical level. I have heard these stories before, and I can't think of a way for a life form to be non carbon/oxygen based.. Not that it's impossible I just don't get it.

Oxygen breathing is highly energetic. These guys based on those elements would maybe live longer, but they would be slow and weak. They would also need to bring their own "air" We could easily kill them in many chemical ways that would be inert to us...

Not that I find the OP correct or believable in any way...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Guess what my dad told me......Oh nevermind it's just to easy.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Your dad told me that he wants to kill the milkman because he has your eyes.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Galactic federation none sense aside....

that's not how war works.. There are certain laws of physics and you cannot go around them. 2 things do not share the same space in 3D reality. A bullet does not share the same space as someones heart.

Yes but are you forgetting that these would be alien beings with advanced interstellar capable vehicles?

They could rain down destruction from low earth orbit and we would be powerless to stop them. they could, from orbit, destroy each and every satellite up there, crippling our communications grind and command and control structure.

That's the thing, my friend, if they have ships capable of bringing them here, they need not step 1 foot or paw on earth to destroy us, they could do it from space.

anyways, I think if the Ops dad actually said those things, which I doubt he did, I'd suggest he keep his mouth shut lest he be sent to a mental ward.

===========

The other thing to consider is, what is the purpose of the war? Extermination? Easy. Enslavement? Equally as easy. Resources?

Let's ponder that one... What happens if all life was extinguished from earth tomorrow.... The resources are still there, the minerals and what not. In fact, it would be much more efficient for the invaders to completely obliterate everything on the surface to expose the raw minerals hidden beneath the surface of the earth.

edit on 15-6-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

WTH is this crap?
Your article seems to be a re-post from somewhere. It is filled with grammatical errors, typos and redundant paragraphs.

Is English your 1st language? If so, please do a spell check and re-read before posting. If not, your article just sucks.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

You know, I never even thought of it that way. Thanks for sharing because you've given me much to think about. S for you.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Another insightful post. Thank you.

Perhaps this should be asked of the OP instead, but why would this alien race wish to take over our planet if they can't breathe the oxygen? Perhaps there are other materials they covet? I don't know...it just doesn't make sense on an elemental level.

Or maybe I'm simply up to early.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm not a chemist, so not sure how this all works, but our atmosphere is 78% nitrogen which is a poisonous substance. Maybe it isn't the oxygen. Maybe it's the nitrogen.

Originally posted by Dustytoad

that's not how war works..

There are certain laws of physics and you cannot go around them. 2 things do not share the same space in 3D reality. A bullet does not share the same space as someones heart.

Home field advantage goes a long way. We can deconstruct matter at a molecular level.. It wouldn't be fun, but humans don't like dying. We always survive.

people I know.. Ie my uncle and others have worked on some amazing things. I know what some of their research was and none of it is public. We have many secrets.

Also did you not understand the OP? These life forms would not be able to breathe our atmosphere.. Oxygen would be poisonous to them at a basic chemical level. I have heard these stories before, and I can't think of a way for a life form to be non carbon/oxygen based.. Not that it's impossible I just don't get it.

Oxygen breathing is highly energetic. These guys based on those elements would maybe live longer, but they would be slow and weak. They would also need to bring their own "air" We could easily kill them in many chemical ways that would be inert to us...

Not that I find the OP correct or believable in any way...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Just to answer your problem, WE go underwater and in space... And yet we are not from these realms. We do it for knowledge AND profit.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

You changed your avatar! Dang it, I have to learn your new one now.

You stated my thoughts about waring with technology superior beings very succintly. I'm going to point to your post and shout "That's what I meant to say!"

S for you and your new avatar.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
You are making no sense. Please stop drunk posting and seek help. You have issues.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
your dad seems to be a sci fi writer rather than a diplomat.
line #2

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
AGGGGGH More CHAQES.......

Terry: is this where I tell you that it's interesting that you keep posting the same thing over and over and over again, with different titles hoping people won't notice or where I tell you that this is absolutely insane.... your choice...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
He is just trolling for stars and flags. Pay no mind to this dribble. He has two other identical threads, and I mean identical word for word. He is coping from somewhere and pasting here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join