It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wonder if this police reaction would be the same in America?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
You know, for many of the cops I know, before I'd that, it would be; "Hey how is your mom doing, "insert the name I know"". I'm related to some, went to school with others, father grew up with some, played football against others. We're too much in each other's pockets, sometimes.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I was once stranded after all the taxis ran. A police officer asked me what was happening and he was nice enough to give me a ride home. I was thirty miles away from my apartment at the time.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
I was once stranded after all the taxis ran. A police officer asked me what was happening and he was nice enough to give me a ride home. I was thirty miles away from my apartment at the time.

I'd rather walk thanks.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Citybig

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

I'd rather walk thanks.

Nice Officer! I would have been very happy with that outcome - 30 miles is an expensive taxi ride.

In fairness to Citybig here, some people just do not trust the Police - either for cultural or societal reasons. For example, after working in Libya for a few years, i know that most Libyans i met would not have been comfortable accepting an offer of a 30 mile ride from Gaddafi era Police - not surprising considering.........I would be surprised if this distrust doesn't still exist in Libya, however i accept that i cannot say this for definite as i haven't been back since the trouble.....

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

That inappropriate comment shows you have no clue what you're talking about. Takes a small mind to resort to name calling when proven wrong.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeliefInReality
reply to post by Citybig

That inappropriate comment shows you have no clue what you're talking about. Takes a small mind to resort to name calling when proven wrong.

But I haven't been "proven wrong", you just hate other people having opinions. You would rather everyone brown nose the law, sorry bud but I won't.

Enjoy your life of servitude.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDmOKI
reply to post by Citybig

Everyone just stop responding to CityBig. his whole existence revolves around going on forums and attacking anything with the word American. He is a troll of the highest troll order.

That's not very nice is it? I'm gonna have to report that off topic post. I urge you to stick to the topic, it just makes it nicer for everyone else

top topics

<< 1   >>

join