It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you steer a planet/solar system with conciousness?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Can you move a planet closer of further away from the source,(truth) with belief.? The source being the centre of the galaxy.

Dark ages, non belief.
flic.kr...

Duailty, choice.
flic.kr...

Belief, gateway to higher dimension, source, black hole?
flic.kr...

A theorist proposed we are on the event horizon of a black hole. This creates duality. I can see how this complex situation works in these three simple symbols.

What do you think?

Sorry about the links, I tried to embed, no joy. If anyone could, please do. Thanks.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Nope, planets don't have steering wheels.

Even ones we can turn with our brains.

Planets just are... like air. You know it's more insane to think we require to breathe a gas to survive, and that like fish we are dead if we enter into an area without this gas.

This fish bowl of ours has no more mechanics to us than the fish bowl does to your googly eyed fish. All wonder and what if, but inventing a machine from the bowl, doesn't make us special. Just makes us arrogant fish.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Can you move a planet closer of further away from the scorce,(truth) with belief.? The scorce being the centre of the galaxy.

Nope, but we can teach people to spell the word S-O-U-R-C-E.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

What sort or scorcerer are you!!

You'll never mate it with that hat on in these parts, you know!!

lol scorce.. I'd get flameed to the teeth for making that point lol.. *runs*

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I think yes. Now imagine if one is full retard and engages in this. We are talking major malfunction.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Edit just for you sir

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I think we can yes steer planets by conciousness, we are all confused about which direction to take and all the wars are causing us to lose focus on the future which is why we on the world are currently going round in circles making the same mistakes over and over as we flush ourselves down the toilet of life. All we need is someone to come along and pull the chain a couple of times to send us on our way.
Surfs up dude.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

You stear your body with no stearing wheel! Open your mind, it is a possibilty

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

It's worth thinking about at least. I think looking at things on a galactic scale is like looking into another dimension.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

Edit just for you sir

Wow! I got you to edit that with just my mind! Okay, now let's focus on steering this old clunker galaxy of ours. I call it the MW13.2 (Billion years old). If you want to swing by Andromeda I'm gonna need to pee first.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I told you to go before we left, can't stop here I'm afraid you will have to hold on, hehe, or here's a bottle.

On a serious note, I'm thinking along the lines of our course through the galaxy.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think it's possible that our consciousness and vibration influences the planet we are a part of. The problem is that in order to steer it, people would have to awaken to the reality that they are in the driver's seat. Most people are still thinking they're on a bus and just along for the ride.....or they've fallen asleep at the wheel.

Why else would TPTB spend so much time and energy "educating" to believe/think/feel certain things? It's a huge project. I think it goes beyond managing slaves effectively. There is a bigger game.....most people have no clue what the game board looks like, let alone what the rules of the game are.
edit on 15/6/12 by RainbeauBleu because:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

I told you to go before we left, can't stop here I'm afraid you will have to hold on, hehe, or here's a bottle.

On a serious note, I'm thinking along the lines of our course through the galaxy.

Semi-serious, I don't think we can move our solar system through our galaxy. We're stuck in some kind of cosmic goo that keeps it all together. Kinda like a bunch of peas stuck in a big, rotating bowl of Jell-o.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I think it's possible. Particles in quantum physics don't behave rational. On a galactic scale our planet is a quantum particle.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
I think it's possible that our consciousness and vibration influences the planet we are a part of. The problem is that in order to steer it, people would have to awaken to the reality that they are in the driver's seat. Most people are still thinking they're on a bus and just along for the ride.....or they've fallen asleep at the wheel.

Why else would TPTB spend so much time and energy "educating" to believe/think/feel certain things? It's a huge project. I think it goes beyond managing slaves effectively. There is a bigger game.....most people have no clue what the game board looks like, let alone what the rules of the game are.
edit on 15/6/12 by RainbeauBleu because:

Mt thoughts exactly. I think people need to think about this hard and look at them symbols again. If we are driving, where do we want to go?

top topics

join