It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell (R-KY): Obama Administration is 'Radical and Dangerous'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
story from Breitbart
by Ben Shapiro

EXCLUSIVE -- McConnell: 'Radical, Dangerous' Obama Admin Seeks to 'Shut Up' Opponents

Senator Mitch McConnell (R-KY) is the Senate minority leader, and he supposedly gave an exclusive interview to Breitbart.

He lashes out at the Obama Administration saying they are a dangerous, radical administration !!

He also says their record on the 1st Amendment is terrible !!

Well perhaps this is all true ?

McConnell continues on a tirade of accusations that include intimidation and harassment of opponents

I wonder what he said away from the "microphones" ?

Tomorrow, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) will speak at American Enterprise Institute, where he is scheduled to talk about anti-First Amendment intimidation by the Obama Administration and by the political left associated with it. Sen. McConnell has long been one of the most ardent advocates of the First Amendment on Capitol Hill, standing firm against the Bipartisan Campaign Finance Reform Act sponsored by Senators John McCain and Russ Feingold, among other violations of First Amendment freedom of political speech.

Breitbart News spoke with Sen. McConnell in anticipation of his speech. He called the Obama Administration’s record on the First Amendment “terrible.”

“This is a dangerous, radical administration,” said McConnell.

“I’m going to lay out a long litany of abuses pursued by the Obama Administration and its allies against its political opponents,” McConnell said. “It’s reminiscent of the Nixon administration. It’s much more pervasive than Clinton. They have their enemies list. They’re checking it twice. They’re going to go after those that have been naughty and not nice.”

continue reading for more

Does anybody "Disagree" with the Senator ?

“They are trying to shut up their critics,” McConnell said. “I want to stiffen the spines of those who are out there. Do not be afraid of this crowd. Don’t let them scare you. Every American has a right to organize, to speak, to contribute to causes they believe in. The best way to stop them would be to defeat them in the election this November.”

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
McConnell is a racist!

Just you wait, we'll hear something along those lines.

'Radical and Dangerous' is being nice about it. I can think of a couple other words to describe the current administration.

BTW, random question, does ANYBODY have ANY information about Audrey Thomason? If you don't know who she is... it's about time to find out.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
McConnell is from my state and the man is a moron.... always has been

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I find McConnell to be far more "radical" than Obama. In fact, Obama is not near as radical as I thought he would be. Unless radical is now defined as bending to the will of Republicans in order to find a common ground.

Ron Paul is radical. Obama is far from it.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I am no fan of the Obama administration, but let's be very clear on one thing, Mitch McConnell is a complete POS and one great example of a terrible politician. The kind of administration he would want would not benefit the US any better and would strip away as many rights as Obama Romney or anyone other career politician we could have chosen for us to vote into office.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This just in! Radical republican senator accuses democratic president of being radical!

Stay turned for more news at 11.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
I find McConnell to be far more "radical" than Obama. In fact, Obama is not near as radical as I thought he would be. Unless radical is now defined as bending to the will of Republicans in order to find a common ground.

Ron Paul is radical. Obama is far from it.

So asking for a law that allows for indefinite detention of American citizens is not radical?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Oh he is going to say that now. He has been backing everything Obama has endorsed every step of the way. He needs to removed from office just like all the other flip flop enemies of the US. Same way with Grassley from Iowa they have both been in office too long. They are both a politicians politician. Not only is Obama dangerous so is Mitch.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Fan of Obama or not, if you can't recognize that Mitch McConnell is an incredible corrupted piece of garbage then you are an idiot. Anything this moron states should be taken as having another agenda.
edit on 16-6-2012 by MiddleClassWarrior because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join