It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama speaks with Saudi King amid Syria, Iran concerns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by blueorder

Im not looking for youtube, I am looking for an article showing Saudi Arabia killing thousands of its OWN citizens. Thanks.

Oh Syrian citizens are lesser citizens than Saudi Arabians are they

take your debased reasoning elsewhere.

When Syria funds terrorist activity in Saudi we can discuss that, in the meantime Syrian citizens are dying at the hands of the Syrian regime AND the Saudis (who Obama toadies up to)

You can try and surpress the truth with your acrobatics, but it won't stand here

This is your quote my friend.

Saudi Arabia does gun down citizens, ffs

You said it, back it up or shut up. Only one with acrobatics is you.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Im not looking for youtube, I am looking for an article showing Saudi Arabia killing thousands of its OWN citizens. Thanks.

When Syria funds terrorist activity in Saudi we can discuss that, in the meantime Syrian citizens are dying at the hands of the Syrian regime AND the Saudis (who Obama toadies up to)

You can try and surpress the truth with your acrobatics, but it won't stand here

yeah, I didn't say their OWN citizens did I, and I hold them responsible for gunning down Syrian citizens with their war by proxy, so backed up friend

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

yeah, I didn't say their OWN citizens did I, and I hold them responsible for gunning down Syrian citizens with their war by proxy, so backed up friend

Maybe you need to read the posts again, you jumped in on someone saying Saudi Arabia treats ITS citizens worse. I asked you for proof SA treats ITS citizens worse and is killing thousands of its OWN citizens. Im not interested in your youtube garbage. Show me SA killing its OWN citizens or admit Syria is WORSE than SA.

This is not a SA is awesome and Syria is evil remark, its a SA is not even close to the same level of depravity as Syria is.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04te]

Maybe you need to read the posts again, you jumped in on someone saying Saudi Arabia treats ITS citizens worse. I asked you for proof SA treats ITS citizens worse and is killing thousands of its OWN citizens. Im not interested in your youtube garbage. Show me SA killing its OWN citizens or admit Syria is WORSE than SA.

This is not a SA is awesome and Syria is evil remark, its a SA is not even close to the same level of depravity as Syria is.

You need to back it up- there is no doubt that Saudi Arabia is a more oppressive regime than Syria, now if a foreign backed uprising occurred in Saudi Arabia then I would have no doubt that SA would be more prolific in surpressing it.

Now back to the point at hand- I do not have to admit that SA is "worse" than Syria because SA is responsible for killings there too- in Syrian terms they are EQUAL to the depravity of the Syrian regime and are responsible for the deaths of Syrian people.

Their war by proxy means that I do not have to say they are somehow "less evil" than Syria- and Obama's chats with Saudi Arabia are disgusting given that the blood of Syrian citizens is on their oppressive hands

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Im done with you until you show me a source quoting Saudi Arabia killing thousands of its own citizens. dont bother replying without that source, as I will not respond.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
And shortly after their conversation

BREAKNG NEWS : U.S. official: Saudi Crown Prince dies

Coincidence ?

Guess who will be accused
easy question

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Im done with you until you show me a source quoting Saudi Arabia killing thousands of its own citizens. dont bother replying without that source, as I will not respond.

I will reply to people purveying falsehoods

I never SA killed its own citizens, you made that bit up, and to me a civilian dying in Syria is no more or less horrific than if it had happened in SA.

Don't bother replying to that, you may spit on the deaths of Syrians at the hands of SA and belittle them, not I

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Looks like you are a hypocrite and a coward, because you constantly avoid commenting the fact that SA is not just the biggest sponsor of terrorism worldwide, it is supplying Al Qaeda and other extremists in Syria with weapons who are then killing innocent men, women and children just to blame it on the Assad regime to force a NATO intervention.
edit on 17-6-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join