It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden wants to force men to relieve themselves sitting

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by draco49

Originally posted by kat2684
Could you imagine all the men who would be upset because their willy, was hanging inside a nasty toilet bowl? I say to the guys who are more endowed, you need to get a voice!!

LOL... before I sit down to use the toilet, I always have to bail some of the water out so my balls don't submerge

LOL old timers.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
My husband and son are over six feet tall - I'm a little over 5'2".

Swear to God there is always pee on the bottom of the toilet seat

If I had the money I would have my own bathroom (with a bidet) and my husband his...............with a urinal that would accommodate a six foot tall man.

Most men aren't able to aim it all in the pot and then when they shake it goes all over.

Yuck.

Seems your problem is not that men pee standing up, but you live with a pair of animals that can't be arsed to clean up their own mess.

If I pee on the seat during my call of nature, it is only good manners to clean it up. Don't crap over every bloke because your's are poorly housetrained.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
a. creates a mess on the seat

No, it doesn't. Be a good gent, pull the seat up, aim properly and if you do miss, clean it up. Not rocket science.

b. sometimes you cant control it and things get out of hand

Really? What the hell is going on when you go to the loo? I only ever get like that if I've been on the beer and even then, I retain enough common decency to clean up any mess I make.

c. it's easier to sit down

No, it isn't. Unzipping your fly and just taking a whizz is a lot easier than having to pull down your trousers and pants, check the seat for anyone else's mess and then do the reverse.

All of the arguments for men not standing up are lame and are based, it would appear, on individual experience of messy blokes rather than any kind of rational thinking.

I will also say again, as I did on page 2 or 3, that this is not a newly proposed Law at all, but rather a fringe parties suggestion at a local council meeting in the arse end of Sweden. Trust ATS to blow something way out of proportion.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

In the United States approximately 90% of males use the bank shot technique. We splash off the lifted lid into the bowl. Usually this involves getting the seat wet. Then we laugh. If you think this is not fair to the women, remember that the women in the United States are used to hovering over the seat. They don't actually touch the seat. They have strong leg muscles to support themselves as they hover a few inches above the seat and do their business.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
In the United States approximately 90% of males use the bank shot technique. We splash off the lifted lid into the bowl. Usually this involves getting the seat wet. Then we laugh. If you think this is not fair to the women, remember that the women in the United States are used to hovering over the seat. They don't actually touch the seat. They have strong leg muscles to support themselves as they hover a few inches above the seat and do their business.

Can you please provide a link to the study where you got this 90% number from?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Must be nice to be so perfect.

My husband is quite tall and toilets are short.

Logically speaking every home should have a toilet and urinal.

And please do not personally attack my husband, that's trolling. I'm not talking massive amounts of urine, and my doctor says I'm a "clean freak".

You're awfully attacking and mean

I'd rather be with my husband and clean his urine spill then live with you.............you just sound like a real hateful, troll.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Well, hang on a minute...

You go into one about how men can't pee without getting it everywhere, using the examples of your husband and son being unable to hit the target and that's ok.

I point out that it's unfair to blanket all men with such a statement and in actual fact it's probably due to (pardon the pun) piss poor aim and you think I am trolling. A tad defensive, aren't you?

And for the record, I'm over 6ft tall and can hit my mark. If I do miss, I have the common decency to clean up after me and not leave it for my missus to clean up, which is exactly what you say the men in your house are doing, so I stand by my comment and do not think for one moment it is trolling.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Don't they have urinals in Sweden?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This guy needs to pi$$ off and get a real job.
Besides, someone in Dolton McSquinty's lefty bonehead government here in Ontariowe Kanada is bound to pick up on it and pass a bill accordingly.
It never ceases to amaze me how little thought goes through a lefty whack-job's mind.
Not unlike the age-old question: What's the last thing that goes through a bugs mind when it hits your windshield? Answer: Its a$$.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Has this been mentioned?

Oh and happy fathers day

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

4 Things in Your House Dirtier Than A Toilet

Read the full text here: www.mentalfloss.com...
--brought to you by mental_floss!
Keyboard,
kitchen,
Men's wallets,
Women's desk, and for good measure, I imagine cell phones.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by getreadyalready

4 Things in Your House Dirtier Than A Toilet

Read the full text here: www.mentalfloss.com...
--brought to you by mental_floss!
Keyboard,
kitchen,
Men's wallets,
Women's desk, and for good measure, I imagine cell phones.

yea but someone pee`d on the seat!!!....someone lay down a keyboard....

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Question to fellow guys. What's the need for pissing standing up when your at a toilet? Is it some form of masculine statement? I've never understood pissing while standing up at a toilet.

a. creates a mess on the seat
b. sometimes you cant control it and things get out of hand
c. it's easier to sit down

Ever wonder why you don't want to sit down on the dirty toilet seat? Stop pissing on it!

not putting the health of my ass in the hands of a cleaner.....plus, IM NOT A WOMAN.....if that means anything

fix the toilet seat for my dongle to fit...usually, if im sitting..... i pee on my pants, through the little gap...lol

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join