It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden wants to force men to relieve themselves sitting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
i don't care what laws they pass, im going to pee in any way i want!

they expect everyone to sit down on the same toilet seat?

that's like sitting on someone else's dirty butt!

i don't sit in public toilets anyway.

yuck.

i like my privacy, this is lalala.
edit on 15-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

I haven't encountered a public toilet in the last 3 years that didn't have those paper covers.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Least there won't be no excuse as to why they missed the toilet.

I bet the janitors will be happy they won't have to clean their mess.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I would like to enforce that in my house! I live with a husband and a son and I seem to be the only one that is able to put my pee actually IN the bowl!

Don't know how many wipes I go through in a week cleaning up the toilet.

But, I digress..this seems very bizarre..how on earth could that be enforceable? It creeps me out that they would have non-gender specific bathrooms. I don't think women want to use a bathroom after a guy, and I don't think a guy wants to go in and see used lady-products in the bins! Women and Men have very different bathroom habits.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
I would like to enforce that in my house! I live with a husband and a son and I seem to be the only one that is able to put my pee actually IN the bowl!

Tell them to stop sword fighting.

Sorry, I couldn't resist that one either.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
LMAO!!!! This is riddiculous!

Men, please don't let governments emasculate you all.
The Swedish government couldn't even disguise it under the cover of being hygenic.
edit on 15-6-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I say they should pass a law that says women need to pee standing up.... toliets are for crap, urinals are for urine.

How do you like those apples

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
I have never understood the inability to aim in a public restroom. Are these guys peeing all over their own bathroom? I've been in one, literally, where piss was dripping from the ceiling.

THE CEILING....

Maybe he sneezed.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

Did anyone else picture the south park episode when reading that headline?

TSA coming soon to a toilet near you.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I guess this bloke's willy is so small that that is the only way he can do it so he wants everyone else to have to do it the same way.
Same thing happened with frumpy women when their fellas glance towards a cute looking filly. C'mon, lets see how many bites I get

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
my step mum was telling me to sit while I pee.

I think she is a stupid b&&**##.
edit on 16-6-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I worked for a supermarket for six years. One that employed 300 people people in the winter and 500 in the summer. The cleaners always moaned about the womens toilets being absolutely disgusting compared to the mens. And that included staff and customer public toilets.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Question to fellow guys. What's the need for pissing standing up when your at a toilet? Is it some form of masculine statement? I've never understood pissing while standing up at a toilet.

a. creates a mess on the seat
b. sometimes you cant control it and things get out of hand
c. it's easier to sit down

Ever wonder why you don't want to sit down on the dirty toilet seat? Stop pissing on it!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by leosnake

wondering if I pee standing up in Sweden, and then I'll go to England
Britain deports me to Sweden for violating Swedish law?
as Assange for sex with a torn condom?

pee in Sweden is becoming extremely
dangerous occupation, as well as sex, when only a thin membrane of the condom separates the lover from the rapist

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Folks have you ever seen Dutch street's uriner?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

oh its very cool!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

I sympathize with you and the wiping thing. I believe they did a study where if men have a fixed object in the toilet bowl, to "aim" at, the aiming success rate is much improved. Here is the urinal fly guaranteed to help with aiming.

www.urinalfly.com...
edit on 16-6-2012 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
Question to fellow guys. What's the need for pissing standing up when your at a toilet? Is it some form of masculine statement? I've never understood pissing while standing up at a toilet.

Creating a mess on the toilet seat? I do not think so. Allow me to illustrate for you, the logical problem I have with this non-issue. First of all, a modern lavatory has two hinged parts, a lid, and a seat, which are connected by way of bolted down hinges, to the porcelain base. In order to use the lavatory standing up, a fellow must simply lift both these hinged parts, and rest them against the cistern at the back of the lavatory. Then he must drop his fly, and aim his ejected liquid waste, at the clear target at the bottom of the toilet pan, the water.

The seat, never comes between the stream of urine, and therefore is unlikely to become "a mess".

If one is having trouble controlling the flow of ones urine in an orderly fashion, toward what is in fact quite a large target, without making a mess of things, then one ought to seek professional medical assistance. Again, unless one is uproariously drunk, in the throws of a mild fit, or indeed prone to bouts of shivering bought on by post traumatic stress or extreme cold, there should be no reason why a fellow cannot get his waste into the bottom of the pan, without undue mess being caused.

Trouble doing this could be a sign of extremely unfortunate medical circumstances, and warrants examination.

Ever wonder why you don't want to sit down on the dirty toilet seat? Stop pissing on it!

That's just the thing, it is NOT easier to sit down! First of all, most fellows can void their bladders in . Therefore, there is no value to taking the time to undo ones trouser fastenings, pull down ones underwear, sit down on the throne, and THEN begin the process of evacuating ones bladder. It is in fact a much less complicated event, to simply walk up to the toilet, lift the seat and lid, drop the fly, and let it rip. The only reason to sit down on a toilet, is if one intends also to void the contents of their bowel, which I would obviously NOT recommend doing standing up!

The fact of the matter is, that toilet seats get dirty because some people are bloody PIGS, and do not tidy up after themselves when they have been bloody stupid and made a mess through their own willful ignorance and stupidity.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69

Men stand while peeing because that's how the male body was designed. Toilets were not in existence when our anatomy was being designed, and were not a consideration in the physiology of the male anatomy. In other words, standing while urinating is 100% natural, whereas sitting on a toilet for the same purpose is counterintuitive and contrary to the way male bipeds excrete waste. That you mention never having understood pissing while standing is just bizarre if you are, in fact, a man.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

Could you imagine all the men who would be upset because their willy, was hanging inside a nasty toilet bowl? I say to the guys who are more endowed, you need to get a voice!!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
Could you imagine all the men who would be upset because their willy, was hanging inside a nasty toilet bowl? I say to the guys who are more endowed, you need to get a voice!!

LOL... before I sit down to use the toilet, I always have to bail some of the water out so my balls don't submerge

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join