It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden wants to force men to relieve themselves sitting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

More intelligence from elected officials...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
wow, i cant stop laughing, the title alone, oh man thats great.

your avatar is GODLIKE

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

wondering if I pee standing up in Sweden, and then I'll go to England
Britain deports me to Sweden for violating Swedish law?
as Assange for sex with a torn condom?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Another attack on our Scandinavian racial brothers and sisters that the regime is force-eliminating with imported non-whites like the rest of the white population of the world.

Can we say psychological warfare in the service of the big g?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheersforthedeers
Another attack on our Scandinavian racial brothers and sisters that the regime is force-eliminating with imported non-whites like the rest of the white population of the world.

Can we say psychological warfare in the service of the big g?

WTF?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
You know, I am sure many of you guys have been told by a woman to put the toilet seat down when you are done. It seems to be a universal mantra by women around the globe to us men. So now you have some out there that want to make it a law! When ever my wife says that to me, I always say back to her when she is done...Honey please put the toilet seat up when you are done! Their lame excuse has always been they want it down because when they sit down they wont end up sitting on the rim of the toilet instead of the seat. For Gods Sake..cant these women look to see if the damn seat is up or down before they sit on the thing first. JEEZ!
edit on 6/15/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/15/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

For Gods Sake..cant these women look to see if the damn seat is up or down before they sit on the thing first. JEEZ!

Put both seats down, and then she can't complain to you, and she still has to look at it and make the enormous effort of moving the lid, and then when she only leaves one seat down, you can complain and say, "Honey, please put both seats down when you are done, that is disgusting."

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Okay, getreadyalready, you got me there ! I thought ladies were supposed to be cleaner than us when urinating...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Put both seats down, and then she can't complain to you, and she still has to look at it and make the enormous effort of moving the lid, and then when she only leaves one seat down, you can complain and say, "Honey, please put both seats down when you are done, that is disgusting."

Passive-aggressive mastery! Love it...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith

Okay, getreadyalready, you got me there ! I thought ladies were supposed to be cleaner than us when urinating...

Nope. If you've ever had to clean a woman's only bathroom, you'll find that urine splatters all over everything, and dries, and drips, and its just plain nasty. They tricked us into believing they were cleaner, because their's is hidden on the underside of the seat, and they put frilly stuff around to decorate, and potpourri and all that other foo-foo stuff. It's a trick!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
My major concern would be that they have to take their buddy in their with them like women always do?
My next question would be after they start making men wear skirts so they can pee easier, will they be required to wear pantyhose or stockings?
It is all so confusing. I think I will just stay here and pee on the nearest tree.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Mmmm. Think I'll go back to using the kitchen sink.... After I take the pile of dirty crockery out first, of course !

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Nope. If you've ever had to clean a woman's only bathroom, you'll find that urine splatters all over everything, and dries, and drips, and its just plain nasty. They tricked us into believing they were cleaner, because their's is hidden on the underside of the seat, and they put frilly stuff around to decorate, and potpourri and all that other foo-foo stuff. It's a trick!

Don't forget about the obligatory pair of stained panties soaking in the sink.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This gender thing is going way to far.

2nd.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by draco49

Draco49, that is too much info !

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This Viggo Hansen cat is promoting "Be a sweetie and take a seatie."

You've gotta be F'ng kidding me!!!

He must have been raised by an extreme feminist single mom or he's flipped his lid entirely!

He also says that relieving yourself while on the pot "contributes to a better and longer sex life."

You guys are messin' with me huh? This guy can't be serious! This is funny! And I thought America was getting pu$$ified!

I doubt this'll pass.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith

I had a girlfriend recently tell me how women's public bathrooms here in Los Angeles (pubs, night clubs etc.) are atrocious.

That's kind of a bummer. I've always thought that women were cleaner than I was recently told ... that didn't even pass gas or poop!

Ignorance was bliss for me!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I met a girl who could pee standing , she said she would pull up on her two sides of her hoo hoo and pee like a man .the funny thing is she was very sexy woman.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day
I met a girl who could pee standing , she said she would pull up on her two sides of her hoo hoo and pee like a man .the funny thing is she was very sexy woman.

You get my vote for "most disturbing visual of the day".

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well at least this would never happen in certain parts of Sweden...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join