It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paving the way for the Mark of the Beast

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by AQuestion
What it does say is that the anti-Christ will proclaim himself in the new temple.

2 Thessalonians 2, 3-4. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Both of those two verses apply to the already existing Pontifex Maximus.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoyTheEarthTalksTo
Of course accepting this "number of the beast" will seem to be for positive reasons. Usually having something to do with "saving the children."

Or to protect you, your family, and your children, from those radical terrorists out there.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Regardless of whether or not YOU think that there's no need for the Ark to be found or animal sacrifices to start again (and God doesn't either, as you have stated), doesn't mean it won't happen! The people you're responding to are trying to tell you the reasoning for why these things will most likely happen, but not because God wanted them to. Listen to what they are telling you. They're agreeing with you on the need to or not to, but it doesn't mean it won't happen!!

I full well get that, and I get what they are saying.

But my point is that none of that is a requirement for the 'end times', and is very probably a deception to keep Christians looking toward a 'never going to happen' future period of time. Meanwhile, while they are looking for these events in this laid out time line, things are happening right now they are not seeing for what they really are. People are being deceived into receiving something they shouldn't because they are looking at a time line that goes against the very things God stated in the Bible. All of this happened because one institution, and its leader, wanted to hide it place in prophecy, which goes exactly along with what prophecy states will happen.

Could there be a rebuilt temple? I suppose so, but it has no bearing on when God is going to return, because that is only the Futurist (Jesuit) interpretation of the time line as to how its going to happen. Just like the rebirth of Israel, it becomes nothing more then self-fulfilling prophecy, because its agenda also happens to be popular among groups who have a vested interest in seeing that happen. You bet there are those who want to see a re-build Israel, Jerusalem, and Temple, and they are not Christians, but they like the fact that Futurism gives them the support of Christians to accomplish their agenda. Because of this, they are willing to help further the teaching of Futurism.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by yougetwhatyoudeserve

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Pffffff, people come-on, this topic is full of false theory's about the mark. It can't be somekind of biometric ID card because you still can sell and buy stuff without one.

Most people are forgetting that without the mark, you can't buy or sell anymore, so what is the most obvious thing to be the mark? It is just simple and plain money, it is so incredible easy....

Do I actually belive this? No, I think that christianity and christians are the 2 biggest jokes ever....

So I guess that there is a literal beast with seven heads and 10 horns because "buying and selling" refers to money in your opinion?

"Buy the truth and do not sell it; get wisdom, discipline and understanding." Proverbs 23:23
"Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost." Isaiah 55:1

It has nothing to do with money and everything to do with Our Father who is Truth.

You are now quoting from 2 books of the old testament (Torah) wich has nothing to do with christianity, the NT or revelations. I don't get this?

Besides I really believe that the NT is fakery which has been set-up by the ancient romans and greeks for world domination and to get the Jewish people on their side by setting up a false messiah. Also I think that Christianity is very antisemitic.

edit on 16-6-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)

Adam - Man
Seth - Appointed
Enosh – Mortal
Kenan – Sorrow
Mahalalel – The blessed God
Jared – Shall come down
Enoch – Teaching
Methuselah – His death shall bring
Lamech – Despairing
Noah – Comfort and rest

Put those name meanings into a complete sentence and you get: Man (is) appointed mortal sorrow, (but) the blessed God shall come down teaching. His death shall bring (the) despairing comfort and rest

BTW, Jesus was a SEMITE. The entire Old Testament proclaims Christ Jesus. Everything in the law points to the Christ. You are confusing Judaism with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. They rejected the very God who boldly declares Himself as above.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

You are right. That is why most Protestant churches use an empty cross, besides their wanting to emphasize that their Lord, while He died on the cross, did not stay dead.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

You are now quoting from 2 books of the old testament (Torah) wich has nothing to do with christianity, the NT or revelations. I don't get this?

Besides I really believe that the NT is fakery which has been set-up by the ancient romans and greeks for world domination and to get the Jewish people on their side by setting up a false messiah. Also I think that Christianity is very antisemitic.

I'm sorry brother, but you are fatally mistaken. The OT has EVERTHING to do with the NT.

According to the NT the OT has everything to do with it, vice versa it haven't.

And I don't even know what to do with the rest of your ideas, so I will just leave it at that.

Maybe that is just the right thing to do, everyone has their own viewpoints on things and it is not necessary to "debunk" those in a heated discussion. Believe what you want to believe, live and let live.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Industry will be moving away from bar-codes and into the Near Field Communications (NFC) technology. Someone in an earlier post already mentioned the biochip. When NFC (or similar technology) can be powered from the human body, that is where you will truly see the "mark of the beast." All of your personal, professional, criminal, and other private information will be encoded and implanted. The "justification" will be to reduce fraud, crime, etc...

Watch and see, ladies and gentlemen.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Dear defcon5,

Should I take it that you believe the Catholic church is the whore of Babylon?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

very well writen position Defcon
my compliments

I'm going to concede that the GOVERNMENT of the US which has been stolen by the CORPORATIONS
( the corpus of the beast maybe?) may be this beast..or a PART of it

I see the global corps(es) as kabbalistic golums invented by the babylonian woesters

But I think the collective soul of the decent liberty and justice minded patriots is too good to waste in a simple definition like the bible paints....
The zionists had to hire scofield to misguide the peeps...they aren't inherently evil
That's why I think the Bankers' global government is the culprit because in NO WAY does it have this redeming factor
(after all.....by their fruits...etc
)

I also think Israel fits your definitions
as Dr Paul Craig Roberts and may other astute pundits have pointed out:
Aipac and its related compatriot orgs controls the uS government and really all the western governments...for the bankers that created Israel
They control the information systems and communications sytems and weapons systems at the heart of your beast...
and guess which peoples really created the fire from heaven?
edit on 16-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Based on your previous posts I'm assuming that you don't believe in a rapture before this takes place.

If that's the case, let's review the scripture again. Personally, I always refer back to the KJV version and here's what it states:

Revelation 13:7-8

7) And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8) And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

We can take verse 8 one of two ways. First, it could mean that only those who are dwelling on the earth at this time are the ones whose names aren't written in the book of life (because of the rapture?). Second, it could mean that only those whose names aren't written in the book of life will actually worship the beast.

Revelation 13:15

15) And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Personally, I believe verse Revelation 13:8 as meaning that only those whose names aren't written in the book of life will be on the earth at the time the mark is given out. The martyrs names won't be written into the book of life until the battle of Armageddon is over. The reason I say this is because of this Bible verse:

Revelation 20:4

4) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

The reason I use this verse to support a rapture theory is that after Christ's thousand year reign, Satan will be released from the Abyss to wreak havoc and deceive the nations and the people one more time. For those of us who already believe, why would we need to be subjected to that again after having been through the battle of Armageddon?

I think the whole point of the thousand year reign is for Christ to prove that God's Word was real and that He would keep all of His promises for those who insisted on seeing in order to believe. I don't think that those of us who believed before we see it will be subjected to another round of chaos from Satan.

Edit Add: Otherwise, I think God would just send the New Jerusalem down from Heaven after the battle of Armageddon.

edit on 16-6-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Pffffff, people come-on, this topic is full of false theory's about the mark. It can't be somekind of biometric ID card because you still can sell and buy stuff without one.

Most people are forgetting that without the mark, you can't buy or sell anymore, so what is the most obvious thing to be the mark? It is just simple and plain money, it is so incredible easy....

Do I actually belive this? No, I think that christianity and christians are the 2 biggest jokes ever....

So I guess that there is a literal beast with seven heads and 10 horns because "buying and selling" refers to money in your opinion?

"Buy the truth and do not sell it; get wisdom, discipline and understanding." Proverbs 23:23
"Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost." Isaiah 55:1

It has nothing to do with money and everything to do with Our Father who is Truth.

Adam - Man
Seth - Appointed
Enosh – Mortal
Kenan – Sorrow
Mahalalel – The blessed God
Jared – Shall come down
Enoch – Teaching
Methuselah – His death shall bring
Lamech – Despairing
Noah – Comfort and rest

Put those name meanings into a complete sentence and you get: Man (is) appointed mortal sorrow, (but) the blessed God shall come down teaching. His death shall bring (the) despairing comfort and rest

BTW, Jesus was a SEMITE. The entire Old Testament proclaims Christ Jesus. Everything in the law points to the Christ. You are confusing Judaism with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. They rejected the very God who boldly declares Himself as above.

That prophecy goes far deeper than just the decendants of Adam, it goes all the way to Yeshua.

Bible Codes

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

I wonder if the notion of the mark being on the hand or forehead merely got confused in translation? Even on these parts of the body the mark can be concealed for a time. If I were to write such a horrific story of the antichrist and the end times, I would've put the mark on the tongue. Painful, but no way to hide it, other than cutting out one's own tongue.

Possible I suppose, but going by that reasoning that would leave open the possibility that the entire bible got lost in translation and could possibly be incorrect in God knows how many places. Which personally I believe is most likely and that the crap we read today is nothing more than a bunch of BS written by men. *no offense intended to men*

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rkseid
Well, there will be a short period of peace, then sudden cataclysm, then in the chaos, when the dust settles a little bit, getting the mark will become a very economically sound decision for all. (It kind of like getting the convenience offered by ATM cards is a sound decision) It will appear to be very good.

Don't get carried away.

The mark will be laser "printed" and will not be directly visible to fellow humans.

Nonsense, you have no idea how it 'will be'.

(post by KampusCare removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join