It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paving the way for the Mark of the Beast

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Ron Wyatt has been proven and documented as a fraud by actual professional archaeologists, geologists, scientists, scholars, former friends.....the list is endless. The only people who believe him are his tiny band of blind naive followers. Here's a link with tons of info...[urll]http://ldolphin.org/wyatt.html[/url]
On his own website it even states....."For now we cannot provide conclusive evidence of his claims..."

Back to the OP....

I believe the verses in Revelation which talk about the mark on the hand and forehead mean what we do with our hands and what is on our minds. Evil deeds and sinister thoughts are surely the marks of the beast.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SolaFide

WHY SMART PEOPLE OFTEN CAN'T SEE THE TRUTH

"A good stage hypnotist can take 100 people out to the middle of a redwood forest and convince 90 of them that there are no redwoods to be seen. As the result, 90 people won’t be able to see any redwoods at all. The other 10 who refuse to be hypnotized can still see the trees. The 90 people who are under mind control will think the 10 people who still see the redwoods are “crazy”, “insane” or “nutjobs” or “conspiracy theorists” not realizing or even being able to realize, it is they, themselves, the 90% people who are the deceived ones…...Sound familiar? How can this be?"

"Psychologists use the term Cognitive Dissonance to explain the brain’s inability to consider opposing evidence. Governments intentionally try to create this disorder in the population. That’s how they can get away with creating events like 9/11. If the population in general didn’t have Cognitive Dissonance, they could never stage events like this. Cognitive Dissonance is a form of government sponsored mind control."
Source

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

UT OH you did it now, be prepared for an attack on your christain beliefs, here at ATS Christain bashing is the most popular past time, next is the hatred of america followed closely by white hating. I persoanally agree with you, the end times draw near. I find it funnt how my fellow ATS'ers have more faith in aliens, the occult and wild conspiracy theories than the idea of GOD and Jesus. I pray for them daily that they will see the light and BTW it's not an alien or ufo it's the GLORY Of GOD.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Again thank you for the info.

The most curious thing I've read on this thread so far is this...

-Changing visa limits for temporary workers, nurses, and Australian citizens.

So what is the deal with the Aussies?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaluach

Originally posted by MaMaa
I'm sorry, I don't follow you. Where is this supposed mark?

The Mark of the Beast is a reference to Revelation 13:16-17. Many believe that the mark of the Beast will be a biochip implanted in either the hand or the forehead.

I don't think it's implants. I think the mark is something that almost everyone is willing to have done to them. The mark I'm thinking of also desecrates the lord's sacred temple (the human body). And that mark is - tattoos.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Not necissarily a bad thing. I understand why people would be against this, but something has to change. You can't have order without complete control, while on the other hand history has shown us that nobody has ever had complete control. Rebels always rise up against. Contrarily, free minds with difference in opinions always conflict and people suffer. See, that's why I hate being so indecisive. As much as I don't like the idea of complete monitoring and control, we kind of need it. The only thing I do know for sure, is I would make a terrible politician. I don't even know what I think, let alone have the ability to tell others what they think.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Personally I think its already here.
It's called the National ID, and in the US was put in under the Real ID Act. The US also pressured other allied countries to similarly enact their own National ID's after 911. In the state of Florida, we have already attached Biometric Facial Recognition into both our drivers licenses and state ID cards, and there is presently a law on the books in the Florida State Senate to add fingerprints to that as well.

It's been here longer than that bro. It's been here since the days of Nimrod at least. Nothing effects your ability to buy and sell like money. Whatever form it rears it's head in today will most certainly have a spiritual application connected. Hard to know for sure what exact form it will have but we know it ends up on your forehead or right hand. I've heard some scientist say biometric chips will be implanted in those areas because they will be powered by our body's own energy and the warmest places are in the hands and forehead. I just can't say for sure with any confidence i know exactly what it is.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by SolaFide

WHY SMART PEOPLE OFTEN CAN'T SEE THE TRUTH

"A good stage hypnotist can take 100 people out to the middle of a redwood forest and convince 90 of them that there are no redwoods to be seen. As the result, 90 people won’t be able to see any redwoods at all. The other 10 who refuse to be hypnotized can still see the trees. The 90 people who are under mind control will think the 10 people who still see the redwoods are “crazy”, “insane” or “nutjobs” or “conspiracy theorists” not realizing or even being able to realize, it is they, themselves, the 90% people who are the deceived ones…...Sound familiar? How can this be?"

"Psychologists use the term Cognitive Dissonance to explain the brain’s inability to consider opposing evidence. Governments intentionally try to create this disorder in the population. That’s how they can get away with creating events like 9/11. If the population in general didn’t have Cognitive Dissonance, they could never stage events like this. Cognitive Dissonance is a form of government sponsored mind control."
Source

I can tell you one way "they" have been using cognitive dissonance for thousands of years. Through music and lyrics. If you actually listen to the lyrics in rock and roll and rap, death metal and some other crap with the drumbeats, you probably wouldn't wanna listen to it anymore. Thats one reason i quit listening to that stuff. Another way they do it is at raves with the electronic music and synchronized drum beats which is like how the pagans used drugs and drum beats to create a mind altering state where they could be possessed by their "gods". One such method was used by the High priestess of Hathor in sexual rites and orgies.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I first saw the QR code standing in line at a grocery store on a gum display, at first I thought it was a marketing technique, you know something different and unique. Then I did a Google on it and the scary part as mentioned above, if you can put all your information in this code such as address, name, bank info etc, but who's to say you can't walk into a store have your unique code scanned, with your bank account number and pay that way? Every website I Googled in someway shape or form refereed to it as a company mark their logo. As to the RIFD I don't think most people would take an injection, and when I Googled that, there seemed to be problems with a power source and charging. In the bible it states that the mark will have to be taken freely, This code is being thrown for FREE and use for FREE the code generator FREE see a pattern. It also says it will arrive when everything starts to crumble and will be made to seem like a must have for your safety and or security. And on my final note tattoos are a mark.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Do you have some good websites or something where I can look into "historicism"?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

It goes back to the first UPC product here is some history it is older than you think,[ personal the SS card was the first step to bus being "branded" but that is just me] inventors.about.com... it is just a matter of time before we are all tagged branded, and marked and just to make things clear there is bar code and RFID www.alphacard.com...

edit on 15-6-2012 by bekod because: editting added working link

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I am thinking that some laws may eventually be passed where no one and I mean no one...will be able to go into any place and purchase anything...without first showing their ID...having proof of who they are.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I won't argue that the US, Britian, Canada, etc and the nato bunch are pushing this ..
the eu and its unelected beer-o-crats..
and I just heard there is a treaty in the works that will but those same banker run beaurocrats
OVER CONGRESS
the bankers want a world wide tax paid to them
the carbon tax was one of its incarnations..

I am going to say the US isn't the final beast...
maybe the corporation of the USof A in DC ....is a head or a horn....or a hoof

i hope this isn't off topic but I think it shows the US per se isn't guilty
yet...

Hillary Clinton, US Secretary of State has announced that the Obama administration is working with the United Nations (UN) to approve, through the US Congress, the Small Arms Treaty (SAT).

Clinton affirmed that the US would facilitate talks with the UN in the Conference on the Arms Trade Treaty, as long as it “operates under the rules of consensus decision-making. Consensus is needed to ensure the widest possible support for the Treaty and to avoid loopholes in the Treaty that can be exploited by those wishing to export arms irresponsibly.”

This global gun control scheme, concocted by the UN, is called the International Arms Control Treaty (IACT). Disguised as a way to combat terrorism, insurgents and international criminals, this document endeavors to secure the world’s citizens cannot defend themselves.
occupycorporatism.com...
edit on 15-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

coming soon though
edit on 15-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

i doubt it could be a tattoo because i know over a hundred people including myself that have our hands fully covered in tattoos there would be no way to cover over some of them and that would leave opening for the forehead which would make people look down right ugly..

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Could circumcision, or what was once considered the mark of a slave, have parallels to this mark of the beast?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

So the big question is does the bible actually say it has to be implanted, or is that just one interpretation of that verse.

I think a tattoo, even an invisible one such as the one by SOMARK will qualify.
They are passive, and bio compatible now. No harm, no foul to the human
except to say that if its the Mark of The Beast, save your money lose your soul.

These will likely be so small nano sized and invisible, so that even the application
will lose all aspects of horror.

SOMARK:

The new TriCell (TM) Technology has improved upon the older technology, and is now set to
become the gold standard in RFID animal tracking.

the gold standard of laboratory animal identification

Improved animal identification for research mice goes global

Somark's Story:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
New Report -

Chipless RFID

This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Chipless RFID Tags both by Volume (Million Pieces) and by Value (US$ Million). The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2008 through 2017..... profiles 48 companies including many key and niche players such as Acreo AB, BASF SE, BASF Future Business GmbH, Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd., International Business Machines Corporation, InkSure Technologies, Inc., Kovio, Inc., NXP Semiconductors NV, PolyIC GmbH & Co. KG, Printechnologics GmbH, RFSAW, Inc., Soligie, Inc., SOMARK(TM) Innovations, Inc., Toppan Printing Co., Ltd., Toppan Forms Co., Ltd., VTT Technical Research Center of Finland, and Vubiq, Inc. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based upon search engine sources in the public domain.

www.marketwatch.com...

Very large report with huge implications. I dont want to spend the 48.00 for it,
but its enough to read between the lines.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolaFide
reply to post by Murgatroid

Ron Wyatt has been proven to be nothing more than a fraud.

Proven?
So there is existing factual data that confirms this beyond a shadow of doubt?

Or is there conjecture and opinion that you heard from someone else or read on a website somewhere a while back, but you just can't recall exactly who said it or what the site was?

I've never heard of Ron Wyatt, so if he is a fraud, as you claim, I would be interested in you sharing how you came to this solid conclusion.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by shaluach

Originally posted by MaMaa
I'm sorry, I don't follow you. Where is this supposed mark?

The Mark of the Beast is a reference to Revelation 13:16-17. Many believe that the mark of the Beast will be a biochip implanted in either the hand or the forehead.

I don't think it's implants. I think the mark is something that almost everyone is willing to have done to them. The mark I'm thinking of also desecrates the lord's sacred temple (the human body). And that mark is - tattoos.

What parent would allow their child to be tattooed in between their eyes? Or AT ALL for that matter?? Do you have a tattoo? They hurt LIKE A BIG DAWG. My husband and I each have a Bible verse tattooed on our left finger for our wedding rings. Married to each other & married to God for the rest of the time we have left in these bodies. So I guess by your standards we desecrated our bodies by our collective choice to honor Him? Don't worry, I'm not offended. That is the only tattoo either he or I have, and we don't plan on getting any others. We didn't do it on a whim or in a drunken stupor, and we didn't do it out of rebellion or in the spirit of self-mutilation. We did it to make a profound statement of faith and dedication to each other, but most importantly, God, because it will be part of us for the rest of our lives here.
Anyway, my husband is 6'4" and about 225 lbs....a big dude.....and he made me go first! LOL!
When they started doing the tattoo, it felt and looked like a hot knife slicing through a stick of butter. And the first thing his dumb ass said was, "Does it hurt?"

Getting your child vaccinated for polio to save their life is one thing, but watching someone carve a symbol into their body because you've been threatened with an ultimatum is quite another.
edit on 15-6-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

for get the tattoo ID er RFID chip card any one? A new day is upon us finance.yahoo.com... From the link

Multicard Facilitates Campus Card Technology Migration
New ID Card Platform Supports Payment, Integration to Additional School Services and Applications
GlobeNewswirePress Release: Identive Group, Inc. – Thu, Jun 14, 2012 2:30 AM EDT
can say i told you so so i wont but then if you read on

DENVER, June 14, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Multicard, a leading supplier of credential solutions, identity management and system integration services and a business unit of Identive Group, Inc. (INVE) (INV.F), announced today it is implementing a new, secure identity card platform for the Auraria Higher Education Center (AHEC) Campus in Denver, Colorado. The new contactless smart cards initially will be utilized within the campus's existing door access system; students with a campus bank account can also use the IDs as a Visa(R) debit card. The new ID cards are based on open standards technology, allowing them to be integrated with additional applications for student services over time. Other applications planned for the cards include parking, meal payment, library check-out, event management and various tracking capabilities for lab and recreational center use as well as emergency incidents.
Do you like the new BEAST? The Question is can, they the Students, op out if this?

edit on 15-6-2012 by bekod because: editting

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join