It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indoctrination Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
What's up ATS.

I am a graphic designer by day, illustrator and smoking enthusiast by night. I have been around this site on and off since the early 2000's.

I would say my favourite forums would have to be;

Science and Technology
Ancient and Lost Civilizations
Paranormal Studies
Survival
Social Issues and Civil Unrest
Aliens and UFO's

I often frequent the other forums but not to the same degree that I enjoy those few. As I said I am a graphic designer / illustrator so if there are any requests for avatars, or what have you - just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I have seen a UFO before, some say it was a iridium flare, but I know what those look like. Maybe it was an flare anomaly, who knows.

I have had my share of paranormal events, I think the place I am in now has had the most I have ever witnessed. It doesnt help that twenty yards from the edge of my property there is a industrial power line. I assume it is just the EMF's screwing with my perception.

Hmm
Yup.

Favourite song at the moment you ask?

Happened to be listening to it, so it was handy.

Damnit. Just saw a hand around a corner. curse you EMF's

Any questions, or requests, let fly.

edit on 14-6-2012 by gostr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Welcome gostr

Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice. You will find numerous threads to choose from and to add your thoughts to.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gostr

Nice Intro...Welcome to the Funny Farm. Buckle up and enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Oh, youve got it wrong, you'll all be coming to MY funny farm. Muahahaha

top topics

join