It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You do more harm then good.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I don't understand why people can't see that some of theses Alien claims do more harm to the subject then good.

Why would you ever say that some Alien came down and Impregnated you? Wheres the proof? Who other then those in the UFO community will take it serious?

How is indulging your fantasy worth the harm done?

You don't need to convince the UFO community that Aliens are out there. You need to get the general population on board.

With claims of aliens eating people and secret government conspiracies and the such. No one will ever believe.

Stop talking about Obama on mars, any stupid low res pic being a Alien UFO. Only bring cold hard facts to the table. Don't feed into this Ancient Alien fade.

Grab up photo shop or the gimp. Make your own fake videos and pictures like I did. Figure out what points to a photo or video being edited.

Consider the source of your claims. Consider what they have to gain or lose.

I can't stress don't let your imagination get in the way of judgement.

Think consider and Learn.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

i would only believe the alien pregnancy if the baby came out looking not earth like

idk how to use photoshop... mainly cuz i cant find a free version that isnt a trial, but i have a good idea what is fake or could possibly be real, im getting tired of people making fake video and photo claims... stop wasting the true believers and witnesses time, i dont doubt some people might have been time travels or teleported but... im not believing it until given proof... TimeTravel and teleporting r hard to prove but still

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by saiyankev

If you can't get photoshop get The Gimp

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

ok thanks, i checked it out right now.. looks decent, i'll try it later

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Nice.

Pass it on dude. If we learn what marks a fake then we can help weed out bogus accounts.

I personally have a good eye for it. But still any cannon fodder helps.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
this is all meant to happen, this is how it rolls out, you've been here before and its always been the same outcome. nothing bad will happen due to it... so dont worry, focus about the present until the loop comes to its 'end'. thats when we all will be on the same page.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
this will probably get deleted, but Obvious Troll is very Obvious

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
this is all meant to happen, this is how it rolls out, you've been here before and its always been the same outcome. nothing bad will happen due to it... so dont worry, focus about the present until the loop comes to its 'end'. thats when we all will be on the same page.

So Say We All

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I'm out of troll feed. Like I said. Check out photoshop if not The Gimps free.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit

I'm out of troll feed. Like I said. Check out photoshop if not The Gimps free.

Why, to make fake videos and say theyre real, like you insinuate you are doing?
No, I dont think so

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

No.

To make fake videos and pictures so that you can study them and point out fakes.

I'd never put out a fake picture or video I made as real.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Chargeit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Have to post.

If this site can't see the benefits of its community having knowledge about faked videos and photos I don' t know what to say.

If someone use's what I've said for making fakes and passing on as real then I guess I've myself done more harm then good.

I'm hoping this knowledge does more good then harm.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
being able to know how to make fake videos and photo doesnt mean you are the same as those who post them, knowing how to make them helps you understand more how a fake works

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Thanks man. Glad you see my point. If this info is used for harm I can't help it. I'm only seeking to educate people.

Sadly. I hadn't considered the negative of it.

also. this is way off my original subject.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Chargeit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Lmao. Love how the "Real" trolls left the area once their angle was cut off.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Chargeit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit

Grab up photo shop or the gimp. Make your own fake videos and pictures like I did. Figure out what points to a photo or video being edited.

Owner of the site already did this awhile ago when a very persistent fake popped up.

Informational thread on fakes seems like a good enough idea. Even going as far as to counter the things markers that people use to make it seem "real", because if you show that you are giving people a look into the things that might fool not just the average observer.

Lot of work I imagine though.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Not to be a spelling freak here but the error in your thread title takes on a strange sense...

And as to the topic, if people really wish to make claims to get attention so be it, let them be. And if some claims are actually true through it all, we might just never know.

At the end only the person who made the claim to have been contacted, abducted or whatever, knows the truth. No amount of debate will ever obtain the so called truth.

Now that's the "truth" right there...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The point of my thread wasn't making fakes.

The point was not putting out bogus ufo/alien claims to the general public.

Ugh.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2

Not to be a spelling freak here but the error in your thread title takes on a strange sense...

And as to the topic, if people really wish to make claims to get attention so be it, let them be. And if some claims are actually true through it all, we might just never know.

At the end only the person who made the claim to have been contacted, abducted or whatever, knows the truth. No amount of debate will ever obtain the so called truth.

Now that's the "truth" right there...

I'm saying. Don't grab onto every ufo/alien claim as fact.

Don't back it up 100%.

Don't expect most people to take the subject serious until you understand what i'm trying to say.

Who cares what 1% of the public thinks. Worry about the other 99%.

Lame ass light shows and eyewitness accounts of misfits only discredits Aliens/UFOs.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'm going to bed.

I have to post this.

Its clear to me that most people on these forums don't care about learning the truth behind life outside of the solar system. They care about fantasy.

Keep to your fantasy and keep playing into the disinformation of the man. If you can't see the harm you do then I feel sorry for you.

Peace

Go watch some start trek.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join