It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Tough SOB...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I found this picture several months ago. This guy was one tough SOB. Just thought I would share it...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5pooky
I found this picture several months ago. This guy was one tough SOB. Just thought I would share it...

wow good for him.

i hope we are all as strong soon. (we need to evolve fast!)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

Sounds like a man of conviction.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Okay headstones are notoriously over exaggerated. Having said that......YEAH BOY!!!!!......I hope to hell this is an under exaggeration.

You come at my family, thats how Im going out #. your coming with me.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
That's because he was his great grandfather...

Chuck still has him beat, and Chuck's in his 70s.

edit on 14-6-2012 by JibbyJedi because: tyop

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Dang it! I was going to say this!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
That is on tough old guy!
That stone tells quite the story.
Beaten, stabbed, shot, AT 80!!!!! And lived through it.

As for chuck norris.....

edit on 14-6-2012 by llmacgregor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

I would hate to encounter his zombie!!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Chuck Norris is a pantywaist Hollywood actor. Whittemore was a REAL MAN. Here's the story:

He fought next in the Indian Wars and -- at the age of 69 -- won himself a nice set of dueling pistols whose owner had, again, "died suddenly." The Revolutionary War broke out when Whittlemore was 81 and, finally yielding to his advancing years, the old soldier left the fight up to the capable hands of younger men.

For about ten seconds. When the fighting at Lexington and Concord resulted in two columns of British soldiers burning homes and farms along their avenue of retreat, Minuteman Whittlemore was moved to action. He joined up with another group of Colonial insurgents, but rejected their guerrilla tactics in favor of a more direct approach: standing in the path of a redcoat advance.

Like this, except he would have melted the tanks. Sam waited until point-blank range to fire his musket and pistols, bringing three men down and charging the rest of the column with his sword in hand. The British soldiers fired, and one managed to hit Sam in the face. He went down just long enough to be surrounded and bayoneted 13 times.

A bullet to the face and thirteen knife wounds would be enough to stop even the hardiest of rappers. But Sam survived. When his allies found him, he was still conscious and trying to load his musket. The field doctors thought Sam was done for. But he ended up pulling through the night ... and the next eighteen years. Whittlemore didn't die until 1793 -- at the age of 98. Or 897 in 1793 years.

Read the rest of the article for more badassery: www.cracked.com...

I know, it's a comedy website, but it's ALL TRUE.

new topics

top topics

join