It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Syrian Smack Down: uncle sam needs you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well we've been watching the "trailers" for months now,the political propaganda,the U.N.,N.A.T.O.,mass media hype including the great prequel where Lybia got absolutely hammered,or the pre-prequel in Egypt, now it seems things are finaly,almost certainly going to "kick off", by proxy or not the U.S. wants in.

security.blogs.cnn.com...

The military planning includes a scenario for a no-fly zone as well as protecting chemical and biological sites. Officials say all the scenarios would be difficult to enact and involve large numbers of U.S. troops and extended operations

www.chicagotribune.com...

Equivocation in words and actions usually makes the mission harder, more costly and deadlier. Recent examples abound. Former president Bill Clinton Surely must regret failing to inhibit the Rawanda genocide, allowing the Balkans disaster to play out and only halfheartedly trying to capture Osama bin laden.

spyghana.com...

For Putin, NATO’s invasion of Libya was equivalent to the invasion of Czechoslovakia by the Third Reich and that of Syria, should it occur, would be comparable to the invasion of Poland that started WWII.

www.cbsnews.com...

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton has accused Russia of sending attack helicopters to Syria, warning that the shipment "will escalate the conflict quite dramatically." Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has rejected Clinton's claim, saying that Russia is only shipping air defense systems under previously signed contracts.

english.ruvr.ru...

The State Department has acknowledged that Russia did not send new helicopters to Syria, only delivering a batch of repaired machines.

So where do we go from here?

The message is clear : Moscow is ready for world war if NATO and the GCC do not comply with the international obligations as defined in the Annan Plan and persist in aiding terrorism.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

I've seen a few posts like this lately and I'll say on this one what I've said on them: I've been saying for a little while now, a few weeks at least, that something big is on the horizon, another war. The groundwork is being laid out now. It doesn't matter who gets in office, Obomber or Bombney. The current POTUS (Puppet of the United States) Barack Obomber said he wants troops out of Afghanistan by 2014. So I believe the timetable for the new war will be between 2014-16. I'm not sure if we will even withdrawal from Afghanistan because the new war may be tied to the current crusade in Afghanistan. Mitt Bombney has already said he wouldn't pull troops out of there.

I guess we will wait and see.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Now thats good DOOM MONGERING,,well
hoax or DOOM MONGERING?,,guess we will all be able too watch.

3rd Riech ,,Checkloslovakia????

thought he meant Old Russia,,,Checkloslovakia,, at first,,,

Hillary Clinton would be,,,Minister Gobels??? not sure

So the game goes on,,,and Helicopters were helecopter parts,,,hate too be going too war over helicopter parts,,
gee get better intell would ya,,,

or she knew???
curious,er

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I would base a time line on the debilitating effect that all the sanctions (read that siege measures) have had. These are euphemistically called "sanctions" but are designed to slowly squeeze the target nation into dire starts, ripening them for further measures like protest, riots, gorilla warfare, and terrorism. And finally invasion and subjugation of the government and populace in order to instal a puppet regime and begin stripping the country of all its resources.

The entire process is carefully planned and carried out to its final conclusion. There are no half way measures or sudden cessation of the goals of the overall plan. Once rolling it will be carried out barring any other external influence (Russia, China for instance).

So accusations, sanctions, humanitarian corridors, buffer zones, and no fly zones are all lies to put the world off of the true objective, which is dominance, occupation and subjugation of the victim country. They been playing this game for several countries now, and they don't intend to stop. How far along are the sanctions? How desperate are the people for everyday necessities? When those "siege" measures reach a peak, then it will be time to cry havoc and unleash the dogs of war. Not one day sooner or later.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

scariest post ive read in 2 years on here.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Just for sh#$% and giggles, why dont you just not bother! You didn't show up in Darfur!...So why bother with Syria?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
this is going too sound soooo weird,,
*****ALL CHRISTIANS**********
head for Egypt,,
Military back in Control.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I can agree with most of your comment except,

Once rolling it will be carried out barring any other external influence (Russia, China for instance).

The Russians have a lot to lose in Syria, they cant just let NATO waltz in on there old friend, after all they have traded billions of dollars with them in the past and they have a naval base there that they just upgraded.

ports.com...

So for Putin to throw them under the bus now just to get into bed with Obama,Clinton and NATO seems a stretch especialy when he risks losing a valuable naval port.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Right, Russia is only shipping "air defense systems" that can target ground units. Seems like Russia and China are working pretty damn hard to start the next world war. Everyone has their own agenda with their own spy agencies stirring the pot. Russia and China arm Assad, U.S. arms the terrorists (and has been for 30 years at least) and the U.S. also arms Israel and then plays the terrorists and Israel against eachother. With friends like that who needs enemies?

If you folks can't see that there's something really damn shady going on all over the world and every major power is involved, you're either blind or ignorant.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

The State Department has acknowledged that Russia did not send new helicopters to Syria, only delivering a batch of repaired machines.

IE the state dept lied to manufacture consent for war.

Again.

And i guess next you'll tell us invading Syria is to protect us from the terrorists? Because they have weapons.

Any yank soldiers around, now may be a good time to cash out, you're about to meet a real army.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The hits just keep on coming with more tunes like this...

edition.cnn.com...

The opposition claim of casualties emerged as the Syrian government warned of possible suicide bomb attacks against mosques in Damascus following its arrest of a man with ties to the Al Nusra Front, a group the government says has ties to al Qaeda.

edit on 15-6-2012 by repeatoffender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Thanks for that reply. The Stratfor YouTube and ports.com link were interesting.

Russia does represent a wild card this time. I am not sure about how strongly they will defend the issue though for several reasons. Access to the port at Tartus is by Gibraltar and the Black Sea. The mediterranean is a Nato pond, right? Access to it would be carefully controlled in the event of hostilities. Without more than a token presence, Russia may opt to forgo the risk of a wider conflict in this case.

What if they are allowed to keep their port if they don't interfere? Or "divide" Syria, the way Stalin and Hitler did Poland prior to WWII?

Or elicit the Kings of the East to help thwart US/Nato aspirations leading to much wider conflict throughout the world. By Kings I mean the recent meeting between China, Russia, India, Pakistan, and Iran. I think they are alarmed as well at the recent deployment of a missile "shield" in Eastern Europe and the general bolstering of US military presence in the Eastern Pacific.

Since China and Russia vetoed the US intentions to "Libya-ize" Syria, it remains to be seen whether the US will ignore the warning or how stiffly the reaction will be if the US boldly proceeds with their plans to conquer the Middle East. It's been done before. Bosnia was bombed and invaded despite the disapproval of the UN council.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by repeatoffender
The hits just keep on coming with more tunes like this...

edition.cnn.com...

This is what pisses me off. That CNN link is sick with videos and expert opinions calling all out for intervention in the name of Humanity, American Interests and the poor children. Gad, what a mass of lies.

The observatory said the deaths were the result of a shell explosion. A video posted by the group shows what it calls the aftermath, bloodied bodies on a sidewalk and street. The camera operator says the carnage resulted from a Syrian army shell hitting protesters.
The state-run Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA), however, said "an armed terrorist group detonated two explosive devices" outside the mosque.

Well at least they are carefully examining evidence at the scene of each massacre to determine type of weapons and eyewitness testimony. Then there is all the video we get to see from cell phones that help support the claims from either/any side.

Emotional cries backed by "reports" where CNN talking heads interview each other from across the room leave little doubt as to the truth of it. Or should I say hidden truth? How did they determine that was an "artillery shell" fired from a government cannon?

That the western media is denied access to the country leaves little doubt that they are not trusted by the government to report objectively, so they make assumptions, accusations and cast aspersions on the Government of Syria from abroad while at the same time giving credence to a bunch of guerrillas?

Assholes.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I wholeheartedly agree and whats even more repulsive is that "somehow" CNN has managed to get all of this footage first hand and all in remarkably good condition,up close, clear, no shakes and high quality.
We all know whats really going on here, I think there are alot of people that just dont want to except it, and choose to ignore reality.

top topics

join