It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scenario's for Sudden Disasters for Mankind: False Flag Attack planned for London Olympics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Scenario's for Sudden Disasters for Mankind: False Flag Attack planned for London Olympics

www.globalresearch.ca

When detailing Scenario 3 (Hack Attack), we find the following surprising “scenario building” in this Report: “Devastating shocks like September 11, the Southeast Asian tsunami of 2004, and the 2010 Haiti earthquake had certainly primed the world for sudden disasters.

But no one was prepared for a world in which large-scale catastrophes would occur with such breathtaking frequency. The years 2010 to 2020 were dubbed the “doom decade” for good reason: the 2012 Olympic bombing which killed 13
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This would normally be thrown into the "Below Top Secret" Claims of events to occur, but given the facts that both the events of 911 and the London Train Bombings were actually "planned" for in scenario training and went live the very same day makes you wonder if this "disaster scenario planning" will go live aswell?

The scary thing -

A conspiracy to end all conspiracies! …and a hell of an excuse to “smoke them all out”, unleashing the Dogs of War barking in the nervous arsenals of the US, UK, EU and Israel, whilst clamping down on protesters everywhere. It would allow launching a revamped “Global War on Terrorism”, Version 4.1.

Is this a warning for people in the regions to prepare and flee before events unfold?

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Most of the time in life things don't come to pass as
expected - I certainly hope this is one of those times.

I must say with all going on in the world right now
the timing would be right for a False Flag - TPTB are
biting at the bit for war.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Every single sporting event since 9/11 has been touted on this site as a false flag event and none has come to pass so Iam going for nothing will happen.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If something is going to happen then why not the 2012 olympics. All eyes are on it.

Most likely be an asteroid though.

But then there is no one to blame....

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It seems to me that False Flags are no longer necessary. They just simply make up atrocities and then they just blatantly lie to our faces with a smile about "Rebels" and some great Democratic cause; and yet, there is no longer a democracy if the players are all on the same team with different shirts, yet the same agenda.

As for the Summer Olympics, this is not a False Flag but the real deal, it is about serving their master with sacrifice and display; nothing False about it unless you realize it is about the False god they are putting before the world.

Sick Bastards! Sick demonic pedophile scum!

I was sent this link which goes into great detail at what our current world is up to, date-by-date; meaning the occult-minded sickos! Trust me, if you cannot stomach baby-sacrifices then it might be best to not click and vote for "change" instead!

End Time Current Events: 06-13-12

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

I love how that magical number 13 keeps popping up when they report how many deaths there are. The 35W bridge collapse in Minneapolis Minn. had 13 deaths, there have been 13 people killed here and there......why do they use that number all the time these days?

Masonry's lucky number is 13. I have the little black book which is a tribute to King Solomon and his followers, a valuable aid to the memory!!!! too funny how it is written in code, and on the inside cover with the number 13 at the top!!

top topics

join