It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Christians Given 6 Day Ultimatum to leave.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Syrian Christians Given 6 Day Ultimatum to leave.

www.globalresearch.ca

Exodus of Christians in the west of Syria: the Christian population has left the town of Qusayr, near Homs, following an ultimatum from the military chief of the armed opposition, Abdel Salam Harba. This is what local sources of Fides report, indicating that, following the outbreak of the conflict, out of the ten thousand faithful who lived in the town, only a thousand have remained, who have now been forced to flee in haste to fury. Some mosques in the city have re-launched the message, announcing from the minarets: "Christians must leave Qusayr within six days, which expires this Friday."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I cannot beleive that a country (USA) founded upon basic Christian Principles is suporting an armed Islamic Opposition that is clearly persecuting fellow Christians.

The news report is from the Vatican News....makes me wonder will this cause a rift between the Vatican and US administration?

Or is this the "False Flag" needd to gain western support for a C"rusade against the Infidels"?

What better way to garner global support for intervention than to setup a masscre of Christian peoples.....

Hold On.....

This isnt Assads forces doing this, this is the Western Funded opposition groups stating this......so where are Americas loyalties now?

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia

I cannot beleive that a country (USA) founded upon basic Christian Principles is suporting an armed Islamic Opposition that is clearly persecuting fellow Christians.

Indeed - but since the USA was not founded on christian principles what's the actual problem?
edit on 14-6-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The majority of American citizens follow basic Christian principles, whether they regularly go to church on sundays or not, we all live by those basic fundamental rules of respect, and treat others as you wish to be treated.

This is not "bible bashing" thread, but all Western Nations live by Christian Values....and here we are, supporting an illegal armed insurrection that is turning against the people/group of people such as ourselves.....

Its wrong and its a mess in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
And the barrage continues....

Is it me?

Am I the only one seeing the news "trend"?

It appears that we are being increasingly itched by people who want us to do something we wouldn't otherwise do. Next we will be hearing from the Syrian Christians telling us how much they love us for helping them... a few Hollywood moments capped off by some Madison Avenue psychobabble - and we are AGAIN at war.

Maybe they'll try the old Viet Nam lie and call it a "police action" as if it made a difference to anyone but them. We'll likely be part of an "International Coalition of Freedom".... that would be original.... There's always the "UN" cover....

This evil of "persecution of minorities" is no stranger to anyone. How long has their condition been known? How long have they lived peacefully there? Why the ultimatum NOW? And which nation is next?

I'm sorry to go against the narrative, my cynicism handicaps me. Rereading what I just wrote I am concerned that I need to avoid 'knee-jerk' reactions.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

This is not "bible bashing" thread, but all Western Nations live by Christian Values....and here we are, supporting an illegal armed insurrection that is turning against the people/group of people such as ourselves.....

people ? and group of people such as ourselves ? you mean the arabs who you westerners love bashing non stop calling them backwards for wearing cultural clothing and follow the no drinking and having sex before marriage especially when they act and wear wesern clothing you still give an insult saying you dont have a culture and degrading them ?

they defended THEIR christian beliefs which YOU copied and changed the bible many times when the arabs got the real 3 religion books such as talmud, bible and quran ...... unlike you guys we are the real deal and your the jealous fakesters , thats what seperates westerners from the real arabs

.... what ? did'nt you think that all arabs are muslims and now you see that there are many religions living peacefully together and together we took down bad people who fake their religion and attack groups of people ?

no ofcourse not you were to busy insulting people's culture and appearances aswell as stereotyping and lying behind their backs

meanwhile when arabs go against a tyrant because of freedom but you only think of religion and they want to have random sex

then you support a group of people which we warned not to support but look at that now

you supported the wrong group who are now divinding people to control groups thanks to u guys who refuse to listen and not say " good job " or " well done " when any arab no matter what religion does something that shows communication signs and being patriotic but nooooooooooo just hate them for being better or lower but when they try just for you , just like a typical westerner push them down

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
"Christians must leave Qusayr within six days, which expires this Friday."

As a Christian,, thank-you,,for the time too prepare leaving,,
When Syria wants, the Christian Faith too be part of your House,, again,,,
please let us know.

Thank-You.
A Christian.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

The majority of American citizens follow basic Christian principles, whether they regularly go to church on sundays or not, we all live by those basic fundamental rules of respect, and treat others as you wish to be treated.

wish isn't the point that was made or that I disagreed with.

As far as I can seeit is no more illegal than the American Revolution, which was both supported and opposed by good christian people, so I reject your begging the question.

I think expelling people from their homes is wrong just because it is expelling people from their homes - religion, continent and century have nothing to do with my assessment.

top topics

join