It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult sacrifices/Satanic influence in the music industry? A deeper look at mysterious deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Do big-time music artists literally "sell their soul to the devil" in exchange for fame, fortune and relevance?

There appears to be compelling evidence of a massive conspiracy throughout mainstream music, pointing to the conclusion that the owners/decision makers of the music industry are deeply tied into the occult.

The topic of Illuminati/Satanic/occult influence in mainstream music has been explored in several ATS threads, some of which I will link below. This thread will be an effort to combine as much information on this topic as possible into one thread.

We'll begin with an article on the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards and the prominent occult influence in the show:

The 2011 VMAs: A Celebration of Today’s Illuminati Music Industry

As we have seen in this article, almost all of the artists who obtained exposure during the VMAs have released albums and videos that were directly in line with the Illuminati agenda which includes: the promotion of mind control, self-destruction, materialism, superficiality, the sexualization of children and the demeaning of religions. Pushing these kinds of messages through lyrics and symbols is a requirement to be in the “good graces” of the industry – which is a giant, controlling machine, that works with codes and rituals and that heavily calculates and filters the messages sent to the masses.

(visit the link for the full article)

Here are links to a pair of recent movies with some stunning claims and observations about Lady Gaga, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Britney Spears, Madonna, Kanye West, Taylor Swift and more. These are links to Part 1 of two different movies; both are lenghty but fascinating:

2012 Illuminati and the Satanic Cult Behind the Music Industry Part 1

THE MUSIC INDUSTRY EXPOSED - References (Part 1/11)

This recent thread by ATS member Rubenstein was the one that started me down the rabbit hole. This thread explores the symbolism and messages in Nelly Furtado's new video, which contains blatant Masonic symbolism.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

This article in the NY Post details the account of the mother of Lina Morgana. Morgana was a 19-year-old aspiring singer who was working closely with Lady Gaga at the time of Morgana's suicide in 2008. There is evidence that Lady Gaga stole Morgana's style, and Morgana's mother even claims that Gaga is "holding her daughter's soul".

Mom claims Lady Gaga copied sexy act of late Staten Island teen collaborator (NY Post)

ATS thread on the Masonic symbolism in Rihanna's "Umbrella" video:

Rihanna Umbrella is this song masonic or somehting

There is much more to come; much of this stuff has been discussed here and there on ATS but I think this topic as a whole deserves a deeper look. I will be posting more shortly.
edit on 6/14/12 by gfthree7 because: spelling error

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This article on Amy Winehouse contains an excerpt from a London24.com article and quotes a neighbor who says he heard things on the night of Winehouse's death:

One of her neighbours said he is convinced she died in the early hours of Friday because he heard screaming. “I think something happened that night. It sounded like some weird sexual game. There was screaming and howling.” The man, who would not be named, said he was woken by the sound at around 2am that night. “It just sounded really weird and my son said he heard some kind of drum beating.” This afternoon he heard one of Winehouse’s friends crying in the house, and realised she was dead. He believes a friend left her at home after a night out, and returned this afternoon to find her body. “She’s been quite low-profile and that’s why, when I heard these sounds – screaming – I thought it was unlike her. “I said to my son ‘Maybe she’s taken a bad drug’.”

Amy Winehouse and 27 Club
(visit link for full article)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hey, i wanna be famous and rich too!! Where do i sign up?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gfthree7

You'll likely gewt flamed by quite a few Masons who do not understand nor do they stray from the lodge teachings. Capt. William Morgan did and he ended up gutted. John Quincy Adams has a few books about how evil masonry is and has turned.

Texx Marrs is also a good source, although, again, Masons will "debunk" all there is. But it is true that Dave Matthews and many, many others have sold out for the Elite. They make music with certain rythms and drum beats to dumb down the listener, makes you more passive and easier to control. The good ole pied piper scenerio!!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Here's a YouTube video that alleges Michael Jackson's family sacrificed him to Baphomet; MJ's record sales skyrocketed after his death with the Jackson family cashing in:

wicked music industry

Interesting to note that the American Idol logo uses a star/pentagram for the "A".

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by gfthree7
Here's a YouTube video that alleges Michael Jackson's family sacrificed him to Baphomet; MJ's record sales skyrocketed after his death with the Jackson family cashing in:

wicked music industry

Interesting to note that the American Idol logo uses a star/pentagram for the "A".

Would not doubt it one bit. Why did Micheal move to Bahrain? Because they do NOT allow Jews into their country!! ALL Mikes handlers were freakin JEWS!!!! He hated that!! I know I would have too!!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Here's another video that alleges that Aaliyah was a blood sacrifice, served up by producer Dame Dash, who was dating Aaliyah at the time of her death. It also alleges that Kanye West lost his mother as a blood sacrifice, and Jennifer Hudson's family members were killed as a blood sacrifice.

Music Industry: Pt 1 of 3: Blood Money - Dame Dash Suge Knight Irv Gotti J Prince Jay Z

Music Industry: Pt 2 of 3: Michael Jackson and Eminem

Music Industry: Pt 3 of 3: There Is More Of Us Than Them - Michael Jackson speaks again

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Here's are links to a pair of fantastic ATS threads about conspiracies in mainstream music:

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

Solfeggio Frequencies, The Music Industry and You

Standard concert pitch is A-440hz, but these two threads argue that this 440hz is intentionally disruptive to human vibration and suggest that A-432hz and/or A-444hz are better frequencies, but are being suppressed. These are fascinating topics, especially for musicians.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
reply to post by gfthree7

You'll likely gewt flamed by quite a few Masons who do not understand nor do they stray from the lodge teachings. Capt. William Morgan did and he ended up gutted. John Quincy Adams has a few books about how evil masonry is and has turned.

Texx Marrs is also a good source, although, again, Masons will "debunk" all there is. But it is true that Dave Matthews and many, many others have sold out for the Elite. They make music with certain rythms and drum beats to dumb down the listener, makes you more passive and easier to control. The good ole pied piper scenerio!!

Wow I haven't even thought about the pied piper story; fairy tales have a lot of truth in them sometimes. I think people have to be under a spell to listen to and spend money on some of the modern-day pop, but that's just my personal taste. The new Nelly Furtado "Big Hoops" video is much more interesting on mute, as the song is horrible.

As far as the Freemasons, it's quite obvious that Jay-Z is an important member. For an researcher outside the Masons, the lines are frequently blurred between Freemasonry/Occultism/Satanism, but I imagine some Freemasons would take offense to this grouping.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Strangely enough I was trying to check this link (after watching your MJ video, he is dead on, remember how they made mariah out to be a lunatic?):

www.youtube.com...

And it lists the names of artists that claimed copyright infringement. My guess is they are actually ok artists, I bet the real controllers stay hidden and these 3 artists were convinced to come forward with the promise of a little pocket change or notariety. Ive never heard of them but maybe they were tricked into selling out to get popular, or are just illuminati slime in the first place.

Also illuminati is the old world name for it. As far as I know at least. Its like calling the 50 US states the 13 colonies (at least the way its been explained to me).

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
Strangely enough I was trying to check this link (after watching your MJ video, he is dead on, remember how they made mariah out to be a lunatic?):

www.youtube.com...

And it lists the names of artists that claimed copyright infringement. My guess is they are actually ok artists, I bet the real controllers stay hidden and these 3 artists were convinced to come forward with the promise of a little pocket change or notariety. Ive never heard of them but maybe they were tricked into selling out to get popular, or are just illuminati slime in the first place.

Also illuminati is the old world name for it. As far as I know at least. Its like calling the 50 US states the 13 colonies (at least the way its been explained to me).

There is the "Illuminati" the ODO, the Freemasons, The Templars, and so many more, The Jesuits are the worst and within the vatican, they are the Black Jesuits who are manipulating governments everywhere, religious figures walk around unnoticed by the general public as they are not famous figures. So they can travel freely and influence, intimidate and even kill political leaders at will.

The Dan Brown movie, DaVinci Code is an eye opener for some of you, it is amazing how they can show you exactly what is going on and people just see it as entertainment. The People in these organizations watch the publics reaction and laugh when nobody says anything. They get their jollies out of showing us exactly what they are doing and just how evil they are and we clap with enjoyment at the entertainment aspect of it and they laugh at us because we are so stupid. Well some of us anyway.

I laugh too, how dumb are most people as a result of the music these days and the sound tampering in commercials on TV and so on. Turn it ALL OFF and pay attention to the birds and bugs around you, want to hear good music, listen tot he birds outside int he morning and evening, listen tot he wind in the trees or across the plains, listen to nature!!! Forget the music industry, we bring these corps down one at a time and we are golden!!
edit on 17-6-2012 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

There is the "Illuminati" the ODO, the Freemasons, The Templars, and so many more, The Jesuits are the worst and within the vatican, they are the Black Jesuits who are manipulating governments everywhere, religious figures walk around unnoticed by the general public as they are not famous figures. So they can travel freely and influence, intimidate and even kill political leaders at will.

The Dan Brown movie, DaVinci Code is an eye opener for some of you, it is amazing how they can show you exactly what is going on and people just see it as entertainment. The People in these organizations watch the publics reaction and laugh when nobody says anything. They get their jollies out of showing us exactly what they are doing and just how evil they are and we clap with enjoyment at the entertainment aspect of it and they laugh at us because we are so stupid. Well some of us anyway.

I laugh too, how dumb are most people as a result of the music these days and the sound tampering in commercials on TV and so on. Turn it ALL OFF and pay attention to the birds and bugs around you, want to hear good music, listen tot he birds outside int he morning and evening, listen tot he wind in the trees or across the plains, listen to nature!!! Forget the music industry, we bring these corps down one at a time and we are golden!!

LOL you read me very well today my man. I just put up a thread on how to communicate with our animal brothers and sisters. Like 2 min ago. Be careful of being mind controlled by them too though my man! Star for your awesome post. God bless.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Yes! We're at a point now here on Earth when the dark forces are taunting us with blatant messages and symbolism, and most people are still oblivious. But once you start to see what's going on it's slaps you in the face. This promo video for the 2012 Olympic Games features a jaw-dropping array of NWO symbolism, set to a monotonous "world beat" soundtrack that drones on and on:

London 2012 Olympic Stadium Design Video

Watch this at your own risk..... I get agitated by the music so perhaps the sound is better on mute. 11:11 9:11,UFOs, pyramids, AWFUL music.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Has anyone seen Rhiannas new tattoo????

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Things are gettin real weird man. People goin crazy shooting everyone up, and sadly im finding out people in my own community are intentionally making it happen. They dont realize when they pawn it off on someone that it "keeps tabs" and will come back 7 fold (and sometimes 77 fold for the real snakes).

EDIT: Rhianna has nice hair lol
edit on 13-9-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by chloe2850
Has anyone seen Rhiannas new tattoo????

Here's a link to a pic of the new Rhianna tattoo:

It's a large tattoo of the Roman goddess Isis and Rhianna says it's dedicated to her grandmother.

top topics

join