It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING!!! Big Fake Triangufo or What!!??!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I don't usually like to start threads about UFO videos, but I'm curious about this one - and the UFO forum has been absolute garbage this week, so what the hey:

Here's my take on this vid. First of all, it was posted on YouTube by one of those "users" that posts literally about 20 videos an hour - or one about every three minutes for those who don't like simple math. It was simultaneously posted on by at least a couple more of the same type of user. Check the channels out for yourself. (I'm thinking that a thread on this "industrial UFO vid posters" phenomenon may itself be in order; needs to be discussed.)

Anyway, this vid has no information, no context, and seems like it might be numerous vids spliced together and/or looped with a single audio track playing through the whole thing (also possibly looped?) Certain segments of it, though, have me intrigued. You can probably tell which ones.

Cutting to the chase, has anyone seen this vid, or parts of it, before? Has it shown up on ATS? If so, how about linking it up for us so we don't have to search through eleven million "Triangle UFO" threads.

As always, share your thoughts, criticisms, rants and so forth. Feel free to badmouth me for even posting this vid, but as I said, slow week on this forum, so why not?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I don't know...
That's some crazy Sh**.
I'm big into triangle UFO's
I think they are USAF and made of Aerogel
and Graphene. The video is very interesting.
It's the audio that seems weird.

Meaning you know how everyone says
"if that thing was in the sky everyone would
be flipping out". Well in this vid they are either
flipping out or that's the loudest busiest city in
Europe .
edit on 14-6-2012 by sealing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I know what I want it to be! but any video can be faked. I will wait to see if any of my favorite debunkers jump into the thread if they don't then you definitely have something

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I totally lost interest when I was listening to the Audio. Like what was that and what were they saying?

Must be the new form of alien talk or something, because I couldn't understand a word of it.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This is a fake UFO. (created by Jeff Wilson of Morristown, Tennessee) This was done to give researchers an information on how to spot hoaxes. see ufocontest.com...

edit on 14-6-2012 by Zeta Reticulan because: .

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
OMG!!!!@@@@@@

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
well this one is kinda different. reminds me of the pics from the Belgian 'wave' of '89-'90. whats with all the honking? are people honking at the UFO? it does look like several clips spliced together. wonder if someone had a bunch more footage and edited it down a bit? but like you pointed out, the audio seems continuous so im not sure whats going on here. also, blue isnt usually a color you see on conventional aircraft, at least that ive seen. thanks for posting this up droog. interesting piece of vid. s&f

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hmm I dunno what to think I just think its far too big to be covered up this would be all over everyone facebooks youtubes n stuff .. Curious

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
i dont understan why if the government is trying to cover up alien/ufo info, then why make drones that look like ufos? the government is full of a bunch of retards if this is how to keep secrets, and why would drones have lights? its a damn drone... its not sitting in traffic or a beacon, its like a spy vehicle type thing... come on

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
OK, I'm toward the skeptical side in most cases just to be a "voice of reason", but yeah, this one is FREAKY!

I look for them to come up with a reasonable explanation, but won't be shocked if this happens to be "the one"...and very excited at the same time... as well as scared, curious, paranoid, apprehensive, hopeful... a whole flood of emotions if it pans out!

I can't come up with a quick and easy explanation like I'm usually able to due to the different colored lights and the hovering... it's not a helicopter which was my first inclination until I saw the multiple lights of changing colors.

Maybe a government vehicle/drone, but not sure why it would have those lights. On a scale of 1 to 5, I'll give it an apprehensive 3 and I've never gone over 1. ...it would take a broad daylight giant one hovering over the White House or a a landing and them coming out to say howdy to hit a 5 for me. A 4 would be seeing one in person from no further than 1/2 mile away and knowing it wasn't a government craft.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by saiyankev
i dont understan why if the government is trying to cover up alien/ufo info, then why make drones that look like ufos? the government is full of a bunch of retards if this is how to keep secrets, and why would drones have lights? its a damn drone... its not sitting in traffic or a beacon, its like a spy vehicle type thing... come on

possible dis-information just in case or possible reverse engineering.... not that I buy into it, but I don't completely discount it.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Really cool footage!

In my opinion all these triangular craft sightings can't just be all hoaxes or chinese lanterns.

There gots to be more behind it. I guess these crafts are some kind of new surveillance platforms made by the USAF!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan
This is a fake UFO. (created by Jeff Wilson of Morristown, Tennessee) This was done to give researchers an information on how to spot hoaxes. see ufocontest.com...

Wow, that would be an awesome event to attend.

2009 EVENT INFORMATION: This year we have upgraded the event to include DAYTIME and NIGHTTIME competitions. In the afternoon, we will launch the daytime craft, and the rest after sunset. The purpose of this is to make the most realistic looking UFO you can. There are only two rules: 1) It has to be safe and 2) It has to fly on its own. Most people use helium balloons to lift their creation into the air. However, during the daytime competition, you must not be able to see the balloons from the ground (or they must be camouflaged as part of the UFO). You must supply your own building materials, helium, and balloons. Judging is based on what portions are visible in the night sky, creating the illusion of a real UFO.

And the winner is...

For the third year in a row, First Place went to Jeff Wilson (see jeffsfireworks.com...) for his amazing triangular-craft. It scanned the ground with on-board lasers, emphasized by a smoke screen on the ground. He was also able to transform his creation into a different kind of triangular craft with the switch of a button and send it right back into the air. Warren stated, "If I saw that over my house, I'd swear I'd seen a space craft of some sort." Jeff won two free nights at Graystone Cabins in Barnardsville.

I've got to get to North Carolina if they're still holding these competitions. Camp out. See a bunch of realistic-looking UFOs. That's what I'm talkin' bout. This one was apparently in 2009. Just out of curiosity, how do you know this video is of that guy's craft? Is there a link I'm missing somewhere?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

So it's possible/probable that someone replicated what he did in Europe? I can accept that as a very strong possiblity... I'll go as high as 80% on that being the likely explanation. (I always leave at least 10% for the government...usually much, much more, but your explanation took precedence over them, and 1% for an actual UFO, only 1% and the rest is spread out over other stuff)
edit on 15-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Pretty cool except the audio was the most annoying thing I've heard in a long time. Really what is the deal with the car horns? Do people think if they honk it'll make traffic move?

So what's the verdict guys if it real or is it fake?

top topics

join