It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drinking Human Milk! The Cure for Cancer and HIV

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
*** ATTENTION ***

STOP WITH THE JOKES.

Discuss this as adults and in a serious, respectable manner or you
will be post banned.

Sorry but some threads are just doomed from the opening post.

Any one want to bet that the FDA does not try and make it illegal just like raw milk from cows..
I remembering reading somewhere that humans were never meant to drink cow milk in the first place.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Now it's just a matter of me finding some recently pregnant mother who would not mind donating some breast milk to me. Really, I would buy some if I found a willing healthy donor. Why not? My gosh, the stuff sold in stores has to be worse by many factors. It's "dead milk" after it's heated.

This would be such a very difficult question to ask anyone. I think I'm stuck without any human milk.

I have heard great things about raw milk, but it's illegal to sell in my state.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
this reminded me of the Little Britain sketch show somehow, bitty!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Yes, its very very good. Lucky kids who nurse for 2-3 years.

However, it can't be commercially produced, well they do have volunteers for babies and hospitals but it should not be prolongued.

Also, if pasteurized, the benefits would be over, it would have to be organic and pure.

It also contains whatever the mother is contaminated with.

Far better is simply taking supplements, organic and non radiated, that are in that milk. Its not like they really don't know, they have studied nearly everything there is to study and do not what the bodies needs.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

OH OH OH and I have family that is allergic to dairy guess what...got cancer...EXPLAIN THAT!!!!

You cannot correlate those two things with just one sentence.
That's what we call misinformation.

I almost never consume milk....guess what? No cancers ever....explain that!!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Yes, its very very good. Lucky kids who nurse for 2-3 years.

From my research as a result of previous threads, I am under the impression that the scientific literature gives many good reasons for why the natural human predicament is to breastfeed until between 3-5 yrs. I was really surprised by the information but it does make a lot of sense when you really get into it.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

If I am not mistaken, I think they said 30oz of human milk (if clean) sells for up to 20,000 $.

lol you were mistaken. the article said if she could pump 30 oz a day FOR A YEAR she would take in 20,000
It sells for about 2 dollars an ounce.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by natters

If I am not mistaken, I think they said 30oz of human milk (if clean) sells for up to 20,000 $.

lol you were mistaken. the article said if she could pump 30 oz a day FOR A YEAR she would take in 20,000

Oh dang, thanks.

There I was thinking how awesome it would have been to be a female and get rich on the pump.

Thanks' I guess for slapping me outta my daydream. And reminding me to read more closely next time.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by natters

Oh dang, thanks.

There I was thinking how awesome it would have been to be a female and get rich on the pump.

Thanks' I guess for slapping me outta my daydream. And reminding me to read more closely next time.

I guess when the Job Market tanks, I'm sure there will emerge a scientific break through that will allow to pump 30oz per day
or probably more just the way the dairy industry has pushed the cows to produce more milk

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join