It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drinking Human Milk! The Cure for Cancer and HIV

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
We have all heard of the health benefits of breast feeding babies. Studies show that breast fed babies have a lower risk of developing diseases, cancers, infections, allergies etc. Human milk is more than a beverage, its alive , organic, it contains a vast amount of ingredients. Human milk is said to be like blood. A drop of breastmilk contains around one million white blood cells. Human milk is only 10% nutrition. The remaining 90% is designed to build, support and protect every cell and every system in the body

Human milk is made for us and cows milk is made for cows. Dairy milk could be the hidden cause of many cancers and diseases in the world today and genetically modified cows and foods are accelerating this.

Derrick and Patrice Jelliffe, pioneers in breastfeeding research, stated that breastfed infants are "biochemically different." This difference in body chemistry may be the reason they are healthier. en.wikipedia.org...

Breastmilk component kills cancer cells

A few years ago immunology student, Anders Hakansson1, of Lund University, Sweden, was experimenting by mixing human milk, cancer cells and bacteria. To his surprise the cancer cells were "acting up" Something in the breastmilk caused the cancer cells to self-destruct.
www.infactcanada.ca...

Human Milk Kills Cancer Cells
It is unclear how human milk provides relief for cancer patients, however many people believe that it is actually capable of killing cancer cells. This is supported by a study published in 1995 from Lund University in Sweden that showed that human milk could cause cultured cancer cells to undergo programmed cell death, or apoptosis. Since that groundbreaking discovery, other groups studying human milk have observed similar responses in a variety of cancer cell lines. While no studies have tested the ability of human milk to stimulate cancer cell apoptosis in human patients, many people that have been diagnosed with cancer are encouraged by these results and choose to use breast milk as a complement or alternative to conventional cancer treatment.
suite101.com...

Human milk is the cure for the human race and I believe with the help of these studies that if we all started to consume human milk that the human race in whole will get healthier. It would definitely put the pharmaceutical companies out of business,

And this next one should really prove that there are some benefits that we overlooked.

Human Breast Milk May Block HIV, Mouse Study Finds
The findings suggest that it may be possible to isolate the compounds in breast milk that destroy HIV and use these to combat the virus that causes AIDS, the University of North Carolina (UNC) School of Medicine researchers said................"This study provides significant insight into the amazing ability of breast milk to destroy HIV and prevent its transmission," senior author J. Victor Garcia, a professor of medicine in the UNC Center for Infectious Diseases and the UNC Center for AIDS Research, said in the news release.
health.usnews.com...

I have always wondered when or why did humans start consuming animal milk and is it doing more harm than good?

t was previously believed that milk drinking began in dairy farming communities in northern Europe. Through a process of natural selection to compensate for vitamin D deficiencies due to a lack of daylight, communities in northern Europe were believed to have undergone a genetic mutation which enabled them produce the enzyme lactase necessary to digest the milk sugar lactose. The production of lactase is a characteristic known as lactase persistence. Although the majority of Europeans produce lactase throughout their life, most adults worldwide do not produce the enzyme lactase. However, the latest research by scientists from University College London has revealed that this genetic mutation first occurred, instead, in dairy farming communities in central Europe 7,500 years ago, in the region between the central Balkans and central Europe.
historytodaymagazine.blogspot.ca...

How gross really if you think about it to drink the breast milk of an animal.

"Yet, due to the extreme processes that milk undergoes, as well as the high amounts of antibiotics, hormones, and genetically-modified substances that cows are continually exposed to, I can, with much certainty, say that there are real and eminent dangers associated with drinking milk from cows. All cows release toxins through their milk, as milk is a natural exit-portal for substances that the body cannot use. " - Dr. Edward Group

Ganmaa Davaasambuu, M.D., Ph.D., a native Mongolian, noted that ingestion of natural estrogens from cows (particularly from pregnant cows) in milk may be linked to breast, prostate, and testicular cancers in humans. All are "hormone-dependent" tumors, meaning that they need sex hormones to grow.

So the proof is there that consuming dairy causes cancer. Why dont we switch over to human milk?

Breastfeeding continues to offer health benefits into and after toddlerhood.[3] These benefits include a somewhat lowered risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS),[4] increased intelligence, [5] decreased likelihood of contracting middle ear infections,[citation needed] cold and flu bugs,[citation needed] a tiny decrease in the risk of childhood leukemia,[citation needed] lower risk of childhood onset diabetes,[citation needed] decreased risk of asthma and eczema,[citation needed] decreased dental problems[citation needed] and decreased risk of obesity later in life,[6] and may possibly include a decreased risk of developing psychological disorders, particularly in adopted children.
en.wikipedia.org...

The properties are amazing

, human milk; i.e., breast milk, has a number of valuable uses, especially medicinal uses, for both children and adults. It has been used medicinally for thousands of years.[35] The antibacterial and healing properties[citation needed] of breast milk are often overlooked, even by the nursing mothers themselves.[36] Breast milk contains strong antibodies and antitoxins that many people believe promote healing and better overall health. However, breast milk lacks sterile and antiseptic properties if a nursing mother is infected with certain communicable diseases, such as HIV and various bacterial infections like Group B streptococcus, as breast milk can transmit such diseases to infants and other people.[37]
Breast milk has been used as a home remedy for minor ailments, such as conjunctivitis, insect bites and stings, contact dermatitis, and infected wounds, burns, and abrasions. Breast milk has also been used alternatively to boost the immune system of ill persons having viral gastroenteritis, influenza, the common cold, pneumonia, etc., because of its immunologic properties. However, breast milk should never be seen or construed as a "cure-all". Some medical experts are convinced that breast milk can induce apoptosis in some types of cancer cells. However, more research and evidence are needed in this area of cancer treatment.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 14-6-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

Topically you can use human milk to cure pink eye by dropping some breast milk in the affected eye. It can help stuffy noses, Eczema, Skin Rashes, Ear Infections, Insect Bites without even drinking it. Amazing.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I know...if it's good enough for our babies, why is it not good enough for us? It is rather sweet.

Besides being the perfect food for babies, as long as you have a breastfeeding mom in the house, no one will starve.
I always used to joke about that with my ex when I breastfed my oldest son. If we ever got stranded somewhere or put in a survival situation, at least we wouldn't starve.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Oh look! Another way to list females as a commodity; sex slave and now breast milk factory...

Though the facts are pretty interesting, Though I canny think of a viable (and moral) way, traditionally, that once can produce human milk on a commercial scale, like the dairy industry today.
Cows farmed for their milk are treated like a vending machine in modern farms (in goes the sperm, wait a few weeks, kick it a bit, out pops some calf and malk!)
I don't wish that life on a cow, let alone a human woman.

Can you imagine the birth rate if we started farming human milk? hahah

I'm happy just avoiding mass consumption of dairy products and having a healthy lifestyle for my prevention of cancer

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Its' not only proven in mice studies, but also found by research in humans!

Newly Discovered Breast Milk Antibodies Help Neutralize HIV

Newly Discovered Breast Milk Antibodies Help Neutralize HIV

Antibodies that help to stop the HIV virus have been found in breast milk. Researchers at Duke University Medical Center isolated the antibodies from immune cells called B cells in the breast milk of infected mothers in Malawi, and showed that the B cells in breast milk can generate neutralizing antibodies that may inhibit the virus that causes AIDS.

HIV-1 can be transmitted from mother to child via breastfeeding, posing a challenge for safe infant feeding practices in areas of high HIV-1 prevalence. But only one in 10 HIV-infected nursing mothers is known to pass the virus to their infants.

"That is remarkable, because nursing children are exposed multiple times each day during their first year of life," said senior author Sallie Permar, M.D., Ph.D., an assistant professor of pediatrics and infectious diseases at Duke. "We are asking if there is an immune response that protects 90 percent of infants, and could we harness that response to develop immune system prophylaxis (protection) during breastfeeding for mothers infected with HIV-1.

"Our work helped establish that these B cells in breast milk can produce HIV-neutralizing antibodies, so enhancing the response or getting more mucosal B-cells to produce those helpful antibodies would be useful, and this is a possible route to explore for HIV-1 vaccine development," Permar said.

The study was published on May 18 in PLoS One, an open-access journal published by the Public Library of Science.

The human body CAN produce the antibodies needed. If only we can find a way to produce these antibodies before infection, this is a path for a vaccine! If they can find a way to induce a vigorous B-cell response in infected people, a therapeutic vaccine (functional cure!!) could come of this.

Woohoo! (read my past postings to find out why I cheer for this!)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Is it even legal to advertise for an available breast? I'm thinking people would think I'm a freak. Wifey probably wouldn't like it either, but I will go down on the record that I would like to sample some fresh human breast milk but purely for nutritional purposes.

Yeah, I'd even take it in a glass.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

STOP WITH THE JOKES.

Discuss this as adults and in a serious, respectable manner or you
will be post banned.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Im sure scientists and researchers will find a way to get a womans body to be tricked into thinking its pregnant into producing milk. It may be the case already but im not very well versed on the pregnancy mechanics subject....

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Odd as it may seem but if one was to consume human milk since birth to and old man, theoretically he will be very healthy.

But really, aids cure in breast milk? Tell me the big pharma isnt hiding something.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lakesidepark

Cancer, arthritis, diabetes, even acne - is breast milk the new wonder cure?

In the latest research published last week, a Swedish team reported that the sizes of bladder tumours were reduced just five days after patients were injected with a breast milk compound.

The team at Gothenburg University had been looking at the antibiotic properties of breast milk when a researcher noticed that cancerous lung cells in a test tube died on contact with breast milk.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mckeesport

There is a way already. It is called induced lactation. It can be done with hormones or breast stimulation. Even men could lactate with the right hormone injections. Lots of mothers adopting newborns are doing it becuase of the wonders of breastfeeding.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

It is actually very legal to sell or buy breastmilk. It is the only bodily fluid that isn't required to be labeled as a biohazard. It is openly bought and sold on a website calledWww.Only the breast.com.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Human milk is the cure for the human race and I believe with the help of these studies that if we all started to consume human milk that the human race in whole will get healthier. It would definitely put the pharmaceutical companies out of business,

THC&CBD Does the same thing to cancer, (Kills cancer(s)), including other types of tumors.
www.cancer.gov...
And those are just 2 compounds of many from one simple plant source.
PBS even did a decent piece on it last year sometime. www.rawstory.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Good post shadow, I've been telling people for years to get off dairy.

By the number of OFF TOPICS looks like the dairy mafia have paid a visit

Those who drink milk might like to watch this

edit on 15-6-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join