It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Cut Off His Own Penis And His Dog Ate It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
A man from Romania, Constantin Mocanu, accidentally cut off his own penis and his dog rushed and ate it. Constantin mistook his penis for a chicken's neck...

Scotsman.com: BIG MISTAKE:

A Romanian mistook his penis for a chicken's neck and cut it off - and to make matters worse his dog rushed up and ate it.

The state Rompres news agency said Constantin Mocanu, 67, rushed out into his garden in his underwear to kill a noisy chicken keeping him awake at night.

"I confused it with the chicken's neck," Mocanu said from his hospital bed in Galati. "I cut it and the dog rushed and ate it." Doctors said Mr Mocanu is now out of danger.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

OUCH!
What do we learn from this?

I bet he won't do it again though...

[edit on 2006/4/27 by Hellmutt]

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Sorry to say but this sounds a load of crap to me how the hell does 1 mistake a penis for a chicken neck? was he in the dark when cutting???

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
HOW the F*** does one mistake your own penis for a chicken's neck?

I mean seriously people.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
From my experience a penis looks nothing like a chickens neck... how does one make that mistake.....

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
How can you do that???? Uunless it was feathery a dick looks nothing like a chickens head.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
A friend said once "I hate giving blow jobs, it feels like chicken skin in your mouth. Yuck!", that always made me laugh. As for resembling a chicken...he must have some strange things going on down there.

Anyway, who feels like chicken tonight?

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
A friend said once "I hate giving blow jobs, it feels like chicken skin in your mouth. Yuck!", that always made me laugh. As for resembling a chicken...he must have some strange things going on down there.

Anyway, who feels like chicken tonight?

maybe his wang was exposed to radiation and sprouted a chicken head. anywyas im never going to KFC again.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Brings a new meaning to choking the chicken

top topics

join