It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why didn't anyone tell me about Snow White???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
I'm watching the movie 'Snow White and the Huntsman". Did you know she ate an apple, died, and then rose again? There's a dark forest (evil) and an enchanted forest (good).

I think She's real. I think She's god! I know I've read about Her in a book. Actually I think there are several books about Her. I wonder if other people have faith in Her? I mean, it's kinda hard to deny Her existence when I'm actually watching Her story.

Let's start a religion!

Hey, all you atheists out there, prove me wrong, but don't come in here bashing me until you've read the book. Gawd I hate when people do that!

So because you claim (falsely) to think Snow White, who is with no doubt fictional, is or was an actual person, others will believe you? Seems to me you are proving a point that is the diametric opposite of the point you are attempting to make.

I cannot see how you would get people to believe you anyway. The problem you face is it begins as fiction. In order for this to work you would need to have people believing Snow White existed from the very beginning and no break in people who believed it. Much too late for that, good luck trying but just wont happen.

The OP is just a fairy tale pipe dream. Sorry.

edit on 15-6-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Oh the evil queen is a shapeshifter. I saw her change.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I'm watching the movie 'Snow White and the Huntsman". Did you know she ate an apple, died, and then rose again? There's a dark forest (evil) and an enchanted forest (good).

I think She's real. I think She's god! I know I've read about Her in a book. Actually I think there are several books about Her. I wonder if other people have faith in Her? I mean, it's kinda hard to deny Her existence when I'm actually watching Her story.

Let's start a religion!

Hey, all you atheists out there, prove me wrong, but don't come in here bashing me until you've read the book. Gawd I hate when people do that!

I'm not an atheist, but I completely disagree with your interpretation of events. Only a fxcking moron would be looking for signs in ANY new movie. You do realize they are just going to make movies that are obviously controversial, like you stated above, in an effort to entice idiots like you who think they have found the holy grail, no? What signs could you possibly find in any movie now? How do you think these clues will help you in any way? You do realize Hollywood = the government, right?

Besides, the points you are drawing attention to are of the resurrection... of JESUS... who is NOT God. What a flipping troll. You deserve to be tied upside down and have your body burnt with cigarettes.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
People are gearing up for the antichrist religion. She's God, because of an antichrist mocking of the crucifiction and resurrection and then she went down to under the earth and slayed the demons in the earth. Christ was in the footsteps of socrates and so we should be in the footsteps of christ.

A song that was all part of the conditioning us to believe that earth is God that nature is God that old folk tales are God, the Bohemian grove and occult sacrifices. No wonder all of our jobs are going overseas and people are lucky to get a job at a grocery store.
edit on 15-6-2012 by MarkScheppy because: a

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatGuy45

If death is a good thing, then what's the point of life?

Experience / for the fun of it

EXACTLY! And NOT for hiding away in fear of sinning, or denying oneself of all the pleasures in life because religions tell us it's all bad. If there be a god, then he created us with all the urges and desires to be explored in order to learn for ourselves why certain things are bad while other things are so sooooo good.

What's the point in giving us desires and telling us we can't experience them? It's like sending a starving man into a bakery and telling him he can't eat anything.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher

Let's start a religion!

So because you claim (falsely) to think Snow White, who is with no doubt fictional, is or was an actual person, others will believe you? Seems to me you are proving a point that is the diametric opposite of the point you are attempting to make.

I cannot see how you would get people to believe you anyway. The problem you face is it begins as fiction. In order for this to work you would need to have people believing Snow White existed from the very beginning and no break in people who believed it. Much too late for that, good luck trying but just wont happen.

No, I'm sorry. Snow White has revealed to me that non-believers will be cast forever into the Dark Forest. I'll pray for you, my brutha.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by celerygeneral

You deserve to be tied upside down and have your body burnt with cigarettes.

Why you! I...? Well, can I have a drag off those cigarettes from time to time?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
There's a commercial where I live of a preacher saying "if it's good, it's God, if it's bad, it's the Devil." I have to tell you, a lot of the things religions tell me are supposed to be bad felt pretty damn good to me, sex being one of them. Therefore, it must be of God.

People need to lighten up. All these Christian who claim to be under the influnce of Christ need to re-evaluate their own selves before talking to others. The Christ I was raised to believe in taught Love and Compassion. Yet many of the Christians here are advocating violence and torture. And then they wonder why no one want's to listen to them or believe in their God. Really??? you can't see why?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
edit on 15-6-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

No, I'm sorry. Snow White has revealed to me that non-believers will be cast forever into the Dark Forest. I'll pray for you, my brutha.

I understand what you are saying, the problem is this (OP) seems to prove the opposite of what you intended to prove. How would you get people to believe the snow white story? The way people believed the other story is there was no break in believers. That is my understanding of it and it has historical accuracy and merit. These are key differences.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

So did you notice the christian undertones in the movie hm? What gave it away, when Snow said the Lord's prayer in the tower? Or was it when she walked on water when she was called forth by the purdy white stag? Or when the stag was pierced through the heart and then flew up to the heavens?

The director spoonfed you christianity underneath the guise of a story and you didn''t even know it. Blind leading the blind my friend.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraclete1
There's a commercial where I live of a preacher saying "if it's good, it's God, if it's bad, it's the Devil." I have to tell you, a lot of the things religions tell me are supposed to be bad felt pretty damn good to me, sex being one of them. Therefore, it must be of God.

God is not on the same game plan as the devil, and therefore you must be wrong.The Father may fill the sky with black clouds or with cloudless sunshine. My favorite line is they paved paradise and put up a parking lot. I say, walk by the spirit, and do not gratify the desires of the flesh. When the Sun casts no shadow, therefore know that it must be of God (because you are cast off.)

But keep doing the feel good sex and things bad (good) things, because we are not going to have more good times like this.
edit on 15-6-2012 by MarkScheppy because: a

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher

Let's start a religion!

His only chance of escaping the Bad Forest is to accept Snow White as his personal savior as soon as possible...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

lmao hi5

That's the kind of post that I dig Brother! aha

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This could make for a killer movie:

Zombie Jesus Versus Zombie Snow White!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandHeretic
I dont recall dopey being a sin....or sneezy for that matter......

In that case if the queen is the devil.....how do I get a one night stand with her?

Leviticus states that those with deformities, or those with feeble minds, or those with illness may not serve as priests to for the lord. Dopey was feeble minded.

Revelations speaks of a scarlet, whorish queen.

Dammit so much! Look, just tell me where to buy the robe and which days sacrifices are performed. I'm in.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Many so called, fictional characters, are actually based on real people…

Why didn't anyone tell me about Snow White???,

Didn’t you get the memo

- JC

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
and people cant see the correlation

The stories arent real
Even our esteemed archbishop Pell admitted that on national tv. Talk about do his religion a disservice. What a goose. (and thats being sooo polite!) Its either all bs, or its not. No cherry picking Pell!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Let's start a religion!

I smell sarcasm at the expense of God. Whatever. Gawd, I hate when people do that.

#1 She fell asleep...she didn't die. In the original story it said that she "appeared dead" as the dwarves grieved.
It was an enchanted spell that would make her sleep forever except for the catalyst, known as the kiss from the prince.(see quote below). This was actually a German story which Disney took and twisted it just as you now attempt to twist the story of Jesus and God, while leaving out imperative information, not to mention blatantly lying or just speaking from ignorance of a subject. Hollywood just made it worse.

Either way, you're wrong... and this "story" only relates to the bible, in that Disney (an evil empire notorious for twisting facts and destroying the innocence of children) would have stolen this idea from the Bible in an attempt to drag the good name of Jesus through the mud.....just as you are now doing. In no way does your feeble attempt to persuade people to fall from grace actually work, nor was it funny. It was a waste of server space for ATS and an infantile approach at comedy. Those who know Jesus, know you what you are up to. Those who don't, you're not enlightening them to anything that they don't already disbelieve anyway...in essence you are preaching to your own choir.

source

Finally, the Queen makes a poisoned apple, and in the disguise of a farmer's wife, offers it to Snow White. She is hesitant to accept it, so the Queen cuts the apple in half, eating the white part and giving the poisoned red part to Snow White. She eagerly takes a bite and falls into a deep stupor. This time, the dwarves are unable to revive her, and assuming that she is dead, place her in a glass coffin.

#2 There is a dark side and a good side to everything in life ...including human's.

#3 There is a difference between a story and a book like the bible which is actually historical texts..that many other people later made into "stories" so that children would be interested, as they would never stay awake were you to read the bedtime historical documentation. Stories are a way to depart important information (such as God's word) into an easy to assimilate, digestible and even fun medium for children to learn from.

....you forgot to mention that it was a "poison" apple that she took a bite of....that is almost like what was described in the bible as taking a bite of the forbidden fruit proved to be a big mistake that we all now suffer from.

As the late great Paul Harvey would have said "...and that's the rest of the story!"
edit on 15-6-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

God is real he is a man but you cannot see him, he is in spirit form. I will not reveal what he looks like. Whats the matter did you think we left you all alone? Heaven is my home and I will return there when I pass on in your world. I came silently into your world. I don't have to tell YOU anything at all. So what you think can't be is. What you think will not be. As you look in the forest you can't see the trees.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join