Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Why didn't anyone tell me about Snow White???

page: 6
59
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by milominderbinder
 


What, how very dare you sir? I feel the first schism in the Church of Snow coming on........

You are clearly a fundamentalist Snow Whitian and have moved from the message of (free) love and compassion. I am writing to our Pontiff, Saint Walt of Disney in order to get you excommunicated for such heretical views!


NONSENSE!!! I have a personal relationship with Snow White and She tells me that it's my duty as a good Whitian to persecute others...ESPECIALLY whilst begging for money.

Likewise, our the current Saint Walt of Disney isn't REALLY a Pontiff...he's an ANTI-Pontiff!! Yes...we DEFINITELY HAVE A SCHISM!!

I'm going to write down 99 reasons why our Whitian Faith has been corrupted by Orlando (instead of Rome...get it?) nail them to the gate of Disneyland.


I hear the oppressed priests toiling in the DisHolyLand have been known to call it amongst themselves, "Mousechwitz"




posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It's just a fairy tale with a moral story for all of us to learn, or relearn. "Censorship is the height of vanity."

The magic? apple was chemically altered (Belladonna-infused?) to poison/kill Snow White. In the original tale, she actually did not swallow the bite of apple, rather the chemically-laden stupor-inducing bite she took, which remained in her mouth, let's say knocked her out. Only when the Prince, who fell in love with her at first sight when she lay, presumed dead but not looking dead, felt compelled to kiss her, only then did the bite of apple fall from her mouth thereby breaking the toxic effects of the apple.

There you have it. Did they live happily ever after?



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
In the original story I do believe the prince rapes her.



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by jiggerj
 


I think that its well established since the Disney cartoon that snow white is christian, remember the big cross at the end.



^^^ I vote this the most absurd comment in the history of ATS...mostly because of serious tone.^^^



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MitchL61
I like to think I have a good sense of humor, but I would caution you that "God will not be mocked", please
tread lightly. We all hold our different beliefs, the difference is, I try not to mock yours.


Really? Hey God...I think you're a gigantic douche.

Look...no lightning bolts. Amazing, huh? It's almost as if we just made the whole "god" thing up, isn't it?



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by iWantToBeelieve
reply to post by jiggerj
 


Posts like this garbage should be deleted. Completely absurd, and not the least bit funny. Mmk.


Hey, that's how I feel about posts on other religions and gods. And yet, they keep pouring in.


Well there is no Jiggerj forum to avoid, however there is a religion faith & theology one to avoid. Sorta easy for you to avoid this talk of God n stuff if it really bothered you now isnt it?


You wanna read what you wrote and insert your own name? You could've avoided this thread instead of bashing it. So why did you reply? I'll tell you why; it's because you wanted your own opinion heard (or read). And you know what? That's perfectly fine. I accept that when I post anything on line, I am going to get replies that agree, disagree, and strongly disagree. That's life.

So, bash away, as long as you remember that Snow White overthrew the evil queen because She loves you!


That's right!! Don't fall into temptation by those who deny the existence of Our Lady, Snow White!!

Gotta run.... I'm off to knock on all of my neighbors doors to tell them the "good news" about Snow White and tell them all that the dwarves need their money badly. Plus, there are a couple of lesbians that live down the block from me so I have to be sure to tell them how much Snow White hates them and how they are going to go to the Bad Forest when they die.

So much to do...so little time.


Are you saying you're going to start a "White Witness" religion and bother people by dropping by their homes on a weekly basis and offering them the "WhiteTower" or "Sleep" pamphlets ?
edit on 15-6-2012 by eNaR because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 767Captain
reply to post by jiggerj
 



LOL!! LOL!!!!


Let's start a religion!


("religions" have been "started" on less.....I'm looking at YOU!. Mormons!!!)


That really did make me laugh out loud



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by milominderbinder
 


What, how very dare you sir? I feel the first schism in the Church of Snow coming on........

You are clearly a fundamentalist Snow Whitian and have moved from the message of (free) love and compassion. I am writing to our Pontiff, Saint Walt of Disney in order to get you excommunicated for such heretical views!


NONSENSE!!! I have a personal relationship with Snow White and She tells me that it's my duty as a good Whitian to persecute others...ESPECIALLY whilst begging for money.

Likewise, our the current Saint Walt of Disney isn't REALLY a Pontiff...he's an ANTI-Pontiff!! Yes...we DEFINITELY HAVE A SCHISM!!

I'm going to write down 99 reasons why our Whitian Faith has been corrupted by Orlando (instead of Rome...get it?) nail them to the gate of Disneyland.


I hear the oppressed priests toiling in the DisHolyLand have been known to call it amongst themselves, "Mousechwitz"


LOL!! Exactly!! All the more reason we need to get on TV and solicit funds to build a brand-new version as Our Lady Snow White originally intended....and instead of building an adjoining convent for nuns...we'll stack it up with all the midgets we can find....just like our Savior did.

Everyone knows it's righteous to live with as many midgets as possible!



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by iWantToBeelieve
reply to post by jiggerj
 


Posts like this garbage should be deleted. Completely absurd, and not the least bit funny. Mmk.


Hey, that's how I feel about posts on other religions and gods. And yet, they keep pouring in.


Well there is no Jiggerj forum to avoid, however there is a religion faith & theology one to avoid. Sorta easy for you to avoid this talk of God n stuff if it really bothered you now isnt it?


You wanna read what you wrote and insert your own name? You could've avoided this thread instead of bashing it. So why did you reply? I'll tell you why; it's because you wanted your own opinion heard (or read). And you know what? That's perfectly fine. I accept that when I post anything on line, I am going to get replies that agree, disagree, and strongly disagree. That's life.

So, bash away, as long as you remember that Snow White overthrew the evil queen because She loves you!


That's right!! Don't fall into temptation by those who deny the existence of Our Lady, Snow White!!

Gotta run.... I'm off to knock on all of my neighbors doors to tell them the "good news" about Snow White and tell them all that the dwarves need their money badly. Plus, there are a couple of lesbians that live down the block from me so I have to be sure to tell them how much Snow White hates them and how they are going to go to the Bad Forest when they die.

So much to do...so little time.


Are you saying you're going to start a "White Witness" religion and bother people by dropping by their homes on a weekly basis and offering them the "WhiteTower" or "Sleep" pamphlets ?
edit on 15-6-2012 by eNaR because: (no reason given)


HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep. I'm gonna have Prince out there in purple ruffles and knocking doors in Minneapolis any day know.



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This truly is one of the most entertaining threads I have read on ATS!! I agree that religions have been started based on less (Scientology, anyone?). I also agree that the bible is a book of short stories. It is not somethign that was supposed to be taken LITERALLY, but was supposed to be a foundation on which to live your life. I don't need a book to tell me to be nice to others and they will be nice to me...



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Atheist: "What are your religious beliefs?"

Non Atheist : "Oh I believe in (insert random belief here)

Atheist: "WHAT!!!??? LET'S HAVE A DEBATE RIGHT NOW!!!! GIVE ME 10 REASONS WHY YOUR BELIEFS ARE RIGHT!!! HAHHAHA YOU CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!! !ZOMGZORZ RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE TEH STUPID!"




smh
edit on 15-6-2012 by swoopaloop because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by iWantToBeelieve
reply to post by jiggerj
 


Posts like this garbage should be deleted. Completely absurd, and not the least bit funny. Mmk.


Completely absurd, huh? Now you know how the atheists feel every single day of their lives.



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by swoopaloop
Atheist: "What are your religious beliefs?"

Non Atheist : "Oh I believe in (insert random belief here)

Atheist: "WHAT!!!??? LET'S HAVE A DEBATE RIGHT NOW!!!! GIVE ME 10 REASONS WHY YOUR BELIEFS ARE RIGHT!!! HAHHAHA YOU CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!! !ZOMGZORZ RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE TEH STUPID!"




smh
edit on 15-6-2012 by swoopaloop because: (no reason given)


Correct. Your point?



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by borntowatch
When you are prepared to die for your message then we will talk


No god is so egotistical that he would demand that we die for him. Peter (the rock upon which the christian church was built) denied Jesus three times. This is probably the only believable part of the bible.


Really? I find it hard to believe that Peter would only deny the divinity of Christ a mere three times. It seems more like something that would have happened every single day until Peter finally decided the money was just too good and decided to shut up.



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder
 


Both groups are stupid. At least people who have beliefs don't go on and on and on and on and on trying to prove it's right. To debate life after death and the origins of the universe is insignificant and way over our heads. Might as well be ants who debate on what their favourite website is.
edit on 15-6-2012 by swoopaloop because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by jiggerj
 


I think Goddess worship has been tried once or somethin.


I'm not sure, cuz I haven't seen the movie, but doesn't the Huntsman wake Snow White up from her slumber/death, after she unwittingly ate a poison apple, with a kiss, and then they live happily ever after, (in heaven)?

Sounds more like a story about a male savior than a goddess, mother figure. Just sayin.
edit on 15-6-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)


No, no, you don't get it. Snow White IS the Huntsman, AND the evil queen. We are all Her and she is all us. She is the Alfalfa and the Old Eggo, the Yikes and the yolks. Oh, this is DEEP!


LOL!

Ha, I want to believe, I really do!

I guess I need to see the movie.



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by jiggerj
 


I think Goddess worship has been tried once or somethin.


I'm not sure, cuz I haven't seen the movie, but doesn't the Huntsman wake Snow White up from her slumber/death, after she unwittingly ate a poison apple, with a kiss, and then they live happily ever after, (in heaven)?

Sounds more like a story about a male savior than a goddess, mother figure. Just sayin.
edit on 15-6-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)


You gotta tell OP that, he's the one who said he thinks that 'she is god'.


Snow White is her own Daughter.



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by jiggerj
 


You are correct. Most movies and stories and novels are based on a religious work called the Bible.


Sorry, but the Bible is based on stories written of gods before the bible. You do know there were other gods (before the Jesus story) that were born to virgins, died and resurrected, right?


But in order to know that Christianity is essentially an EXACT replica of both Zoroastrianism or that the story of John the Baptist was a cornerstone of religion in Ancient Egypt 5000 yrs before the alleged birth of "jesus" one would have to actually read books, correct?

If I recall correctly Snow White tells us that reading the religious texts of others is "heresey".



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by jiggerj
 


I think that its well established since the Disney cartoon that snow white is christian, remember the big cross at the end.



^^^ I vote this the most absurd comment in the history of ATS...mostly because of serious tone.^^^


Maybe you missed this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
From up here you sound and look like your brothers.

2nd line






top topics



 
59
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join