It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why didn't anyone tell me about Snow White???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Do you think that maybe they cast the roles wrong for Snow White and the Wicked Queen in the new movie? I think they should be reversed.

looking at the two, who is fairest?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by iWantToBeelieve
reply to post by jiggerj

Posts like this garbage should be deleted. Completely absurd, and not the least bit funny. Mmk.

Hey, that's how I feel about posts on other religions and gods. And yet, they keep pouring in.

Well there is no Jiggerj forum to avoid, however there is a religion faith & theology one to avoid. Sorta easy for you to avoid this talk of God n stuff if it really bothered you now isnt it?

You wanna read what you wrote and insert your own name? You could've avoided this thread instead of bashing it. So why did you reply? I'll tell you why; it's because you wanted your own opinion heard (or read). And you know what? That's perfectly fine. I accept that when I post anything on line, I am going to get replies that agree, disagree, and strongly disagree. That's life.

So, bash away, as long as you remember that Snow White overthrew the evil queen because She loves you!

That's right!! Don't fall into temptation by those who deny the existence of Our Lady, Snow White!!

Gotta run....I'm off to knock on all of my neighbors doors to tell them the "good news" about Snow White and tell them all that the dwarves need their money badly. Plus, there are a couple of lesbians that live down the block from me so I have to be sure to tell them how much Snow White hates them and how they are going to go to the Bad Forest when they die.

So much to do...so little time.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

LOL, I loved your sarcasm, it really made me laugh.
On a side, serious note:
You do know what metaphors are right?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

What, how very dare you sir? I feel the first schism in the Church of Snow coming on........

You are clearly a fundamentalist Snow Whitian and have moved from the message of (free) love and compassion. I am writing to our Pontiff, Saint Walt of Disney in order to get you excommunicated for such heretical views!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

All very excellent points, there are also photographs AND film (Still and motion) of her.

She has been sited at Disneyland AND Disneyworld by millions over the years, but most importantly,,,

she is on Youtube. What's not to believe? Thanks for the good comedy.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by Xeven

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
One day, 2,000 years from now, someone will find a surviving copy and decipher the text. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (disciples?) will be the new gospel.

It has the forbidden apple story and everything.

They will compete with the people who found a surviving copy of Star Wars and believe in the force. Snow White vs Jedi vs Sith.

I wanna see Snow White in the Princess Leia skimpy outfit! Oh oh, did I just sin against Her?

Nah, she seems pretty chilled. I'm fairly sure she won't have a problem with sex outside marriage, contraception or generally perving over her!
At the end of the day, she is a kinky woman - she shares a room with 7 dwarves for Snow's sake!

Snow's sake? You said Her name in vain! I can't believe it! Blocking ears and yelling LALALALALA so I can't hear you!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

i take it you do not believe in God at all. i can totally understand how you could be so skeptical about a God with all of the religious dogma and corporate religions. i actually think those things are awful, but i don't let it cheat me out of experiencing "god". not everything is a coincidence.

you probably find it humerous that many people picture god as a being pulling a bunch of strings, which in fact is somewhat humerous. but i don't see it that way at all. to me, god is in each one of us and we are connected whether we like it or not. when you do research on the supernatural, somethings are very hard to discount.

www.whatthebleep.com...

i find this very interesting and somewhat hard to discount. people meditating and the crime rate dropping significantly? very cool.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

LMAO, you clever, clever bastage.
Sign me up for this new religion. It makes as much sense as all the others in existance at the moment.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
reply to post by jiggerj

LOL, I loved your sarcasm, it really made me laugh.
On a side, serious note:
You do know what metaphors are right?

Oh yeah, I know what the hunter met her for.
It's all about good vs. evil, with good always winning. I think the bible was written with metaphors pertaining to our Snow White. I know I know, the bible was written before Snow White, but Snow White just made it appear that way to confound us. Shhh, don't tell anyone, but dinosaurs actually roamed the earth about, oh, twenty long years ago.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

One day, 2,000 years from now, someone will find a surviving copy and decipher the text. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (disciples?) will be the new gospel.

They will compete with the people who found a surviving copy of Star Wars and believe in the force. Snow White vs Jedi vs Sith.

I wanna see Snow White in the Princess Leia skimpy outfit! Oh oh, did I just sin against Her?

Nah, she seems pretty chilled. I'm fairly sure she won't have a problem with sex outside marriage, contraception or generally perving over her!
At the end of the day, she is a kinky woman - she shares a room with 7 dwarves for Snow's sake!

Snow's sake? You said Her name in vain! I can't believe it! Blocking ears and yelling LALALALALA so I can't hear you!

Oh no! Going to have get myself excommunicated too! Maybe i can say seven Hail Dozey's?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by jiggerj

Do you think that maybe they cast the roles wrong for Snow White and the Wicked Queen in the new movie? I think they should be reversed.

looking at the two, who is fairest?

I don't know about switching roles, but Kristen Stewart is NOT cut out to play Snow White. I had thought this all the way through the movie. Just looking at Kristen Stewart tells me she's a severely depressed person; not a light-hearted princess. And, she's just okay-looking - average. I would've preferred Kristin Kreuk (Smallville's Lana) or Dianna Agron (from Glee).

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Just looking at Kristen Stewart tells me she's a severely depressed person; not a light-hearted princess.

Agreed.
That was my issue with her playing Snow White.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

give in to your lust and the path to the horndog side will be complete it will

Mirror mirror on the wall, whose Force Choke is strongest of them all?

"There is Another".

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

"Click" you read my mind

edit on 15-6-2012 by exdog5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I like to think I have a good sense of humor, but I would caution you that "God will not be mocked", please
tread lightly. We all hold our different beliefs, the difference is, I try not to mock yours.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by iWantToBeelieve
reply to post by jiggerj

Posts like this garbage should be deleted. Completely absurd, and not the least bit funny. Mmk.

There's this concept, I'm sure you're aware of, which is called freedom of speech.

What you're proposing, considering this topic is bashing, nah, more like poking fun at religion, is that the righteous, the religious, the fanatics decide what the masses can discuss.

Say it isn't so.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
Funny but how's this a conspiracy in religion anyways?
The difference between the bible and the snow white book is that you can prove with real evidence that the snow white book is fiction.

I'm in a bacon cult, just me and my pack of bacon.
And we believe that one day snow whiteism could reach this side of the fence and then, we're in danger of having to share with seven dwarfs.

with snow whiteism.

Extremely funny !

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Hi, im an atheist.

So a doctor must be satan then, since he tells everyone to eat an apple a day?

Why does she has 7 appostles then? Not sure about prince charming. Could be a male version of Maria Magdalene.

But the 'god is a girl' idea is interesting, though. A god that turns me on, hm... I might join your religion too, perhaps.

Try to search: Snow White XXX

No, seriously. But the apple thing could have something to do with the church conspiracy. To strengthen the apple mythology, perhaps? That subliminal stuff, and everything?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

reply to post by milominderbinder

What, how very dare you sir? I feel the first schism in the Church of Snow coming on........

You are clearly a fundamentalist Snow Whitian and have moved from the message of (free) love and compassion. I am writing to our Pontiff, Saint Walt of Disney in order to get you excommunicated for such heretical views!

NONSENSE!!! I have a personal relationship with Snow White and She tells me that it's my duty as a good Whitian to persecute others...ESPECIALLY whilst begging for money.

Likewise, our the current Saint Walt of Disney isn't REALLY a Pontiff...he's an ANTI-Pontiff!! Yes...we DEFINITELY HAVE A SCHISM!!

I'm going to write down 99 reasons why our Whitian Faith has been corrupted by Orlando (instead of Rome...get it?) nail them to the gate of Disneyland.

Dibs on Jay-Z's "99 Problems" as the official anthem of my new Whitian Fundamentalist Sect.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

That movie got less then 2 stars, that's why no body told you about it. How about we talk about something actually entertaining and relevant.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join