It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why didn't anyone tell me about Snow White???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Same goes for you though - if you don't like it, why visit this thread?

If I were to cry about it you'd have a valid point. I'm quite used to the ridicule by now. And besides that, did you pay attention to what I said in the previous post? There isn't a fourum dedicated to skeptics to avoid. /facepalm

This is a jest thread, can't I have fun also??
edit on 15-6-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Funny but how's this a conspiracy in religion anyways?
The difference between the bible and the snow white book is that you can prove with real evidence that the snow white book is fiction.

I'm in a bacon cult, just me and my pack of bacon.
And we believe that one day snow whiteism could reach this side of the fence and then, we're in danger of having to share with seven dwarfs.

with snow whiteism.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Fairly similar to the Bible then? Or do you think man managed to write the sacred word of God centuries after the event?

Ever played chinese whispers? Think on that and then think about how reliable the bible actually is.......

You complain about people not taking religion seriously and yet you bash others for other wild tales - does the hypocrisy not smack you straight in the face?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 767Captain

Hey, I resemble that remark!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by Fuzz420
Wow, I had no idea. I wish I could have considered Snow Whitism when searching around. Church of the flying spaghetti monster was pretty tempting, but I decided on Fonzism.

May Fonzie be with you, AYYYEEEE

Seriously, how is Fonzism better than being a Jedi Knight?

A jedi might tear apart a droid to peices, but all the Fonz would have to do is knock and it'd be up and running again!

Didn't see luke or jesus performing jutebox miracles! And he does it while still looking good...come on now, what's there to argue!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Fairly similar to the Bible then? Or do you think man managed to write the sacred word of God centuries after the event?

Ever played chinese whispers? Think on that and then think about how reliable the bible actually is.......

You complain about people not taking religion seriously and yet you bash others for other wild tales - does the hypocrisy not smack you straight in the face?
Did you visit the link?
It is a hindu work of fiction, just as jest as the rest!
Me thinks you are barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Fair point, my bad. Apology duly sent.

As i said much much earlier though, i respect people with belief. I may not agree but i have respect for their beliefs. Therefore, why can people not respect the belief's of those who may choose to believe in weird, wild theories and claims?

What is good for the goose is surely good for the gander? (and other such platitudes!).

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by iWantToBeelieve
reply to post by jiggerj

Posts like this garbage should be deleted. Completely absurd, and not the least bit funny. Mmk.

Hey, that's how I feel about posts on other religions and gods. And yet, they keep pouring in.

Well there is no Jiggerj forum to avoid, however there is a religion faith & theology one to avoid. Sorta easy for you to avoid this talk of God n stuff if it really bothered you now isnt it?

Then why are most if not all forums on this site permeated by people quoting the bible to prove this or that?

Posts like this OP show the ridiculousness of those posts.

All hail the great flying spaghetti monster and his noodly appendage!

His word is the ONE word, and evolution was his intelligent design!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Did you visit the link?
It is a hindu work of fiction, just as jest as the rest!
Me thinks you are barking up the wrong tree.

Um, no i did my usual and jumped straight in..............slight egg on face (for a change!
).

If owed, apology extended to you also.......

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by solongandgoodnight
reply to post by jiggerj

do you really never feel like there is something greater at work, or something you just can't put your finger on? i believe in God very much, my definition is probably different than most but i do. have you never had that feeling?

Sure, when things happen that 'seem' like more than a coincidence. Like when I'm totally broke and just happen to find a $20 on the sidewalk. Then I think, well, I've been without money so many times in my life, so finding a $20 one time does not constitute proof of a godly intervention on my behalf. If it happened every time, or even half the time, then I'd really start to wonder.

link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Bravo
S&F

link   
reply to post by Flavian

Apology accepted, but not required.
I just didn't want you to get the wrong idea about my thinking.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
One day, 2,000 years from now, someone will find a surviving copy and decipher the text. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (disciples?) will be the new gospel.

It has the forbidden apple story and everything.

They will compete with the people who found a surviving copy of Star Wars and believe in the force. Snow White vs Jedi vs Sith.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by iWantToBeelieve
reply to post by jiggerj

Posts like this garbage should be deleted. Completely absurd, and not the least bit funny. Mmk.

Hey, that's how I feel about posts on other religions and gods. And yet, they keep pouring in.

Well there is no Jiggerj forum to avoid, however there is a religion faith & theology one to avoid. Sorta easy for you to avoid this talk of God n stuff if it really bothered you now isnt it?

You wanna read what you wrote and insert your own name? You could've avoided this thread instead of bashing it. So why did you reply? I'll tell you why; it's because you wanted your own opinion heard (or read). And you know what? That's perfectly fine. I accept that when I post anything on line, I am going to get replies that agree, disagree, and strongly disagree. That's life.

So, bash away, as long as you remember that Snow White overthrew the evil queen because She loves you!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven

One day, 2,000 years from now, someone will find a surviving copy and decipher the text. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (disciples?) will be the new gospel.

They will compete with the people who found a surviving copy of Star Wars and believe in the force. Snow White vs Jedi vs Sith.

I wanna see Snow White in the Princess Leia skimpy outfit! Oh oh, did I just sin against Her?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
You hit the nail on the head there fella.........

Nothing more to say really, so I won't......

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I have a question?

What did Dopey say to the two hookers standing on the street corner?
.........Hi Ho! Hi Ho!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

What did Santa say when he walked into the living room and saw my ex-wife and her two daughters standing there?

Ho, Ho, Ho!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven

I wanna see Snow White in the Princess Leia skimpy outfit! Oh oh, did I just sin against Her?

Nah, she seems pretty chilled. I'm fairly sure she won't have a problem with sex outside marriage, contraception or generally perving over her!
At the end of the day, she is a kinky woman - she shares a room with 7 dwarves for Snow's sake!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I'm watching the movie 'Snow White and the Huntsman". Did you know she ate an apple, died, and then rose again? There's a dark forest (evil) and an enchanted forest (good).

I think She's real. I think She's god! I know I've read about Her in a book. Actually I think there are several books about Her. I wonder if other people have faith in Her? I mean, it's kinda hard to deny Her existence when I'm actually watching Her story.

Let's start a religion!

Hey, all you atheists out there, prove me wrong, but don't come in here bashing me until you've read the book. Gawd I hate when people do that!

LOL. I'll do you one better. I'll let the lessons of Snow White guide my hand at the polls. What could possibly go wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join