It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why didn't anyone tell me about Snow White???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I think that its well established since the Disney cartoon that snow white is christian, remember the big cross at the end.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

Sorry for going off topic OP, but i am sure you won't mind us providing a bit of assistance for a member with leach, sorry debt collector, issues.

Just make sure if you ask for proof of debt that you do it by writing (emails count here but letter is better) rather than telephone calls. The power of the written word carries far more legal weight.......

Basically, if you get a letter / call / knock at the door from debt collectors, send a letter to their Head Office asking for proof of debt. In the UK, there are various other issues to raise, like when was the last contact about the debt. After a certain time frame, it becomes null and void, even if you actually owe the cash. If you are not in the UK, it is still worth checking if their is a local equivalent of these types of conditions.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies, very useful info, but I think I effectively derailed the thread... Sorry OP :p

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
[offtopic] Not only that, but the law says (in U.S., not considering any state laws, which override this, I don't know) that if the collection agency is a third party, they've already bought your original debt, therefore the original debt has been satisfied. You didn't sign a contract or agree to pay for that third party, so you don't owe them a red cent, so even if you did have a true debt with someone, this lovely loophole says they have to prove that you owe them the money. This only applies to debt that has been sold.[/offtopic]

Back on topic.....Snow White will totally forgive you for your debt sin, even if you don't believe in Her. No catches.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Reply to post by Flavian

"After a certain time frame, it becomes null and void" i definitely need to look into this, but ill do that else where other wise ill just continue derailing this thread. Again sorry OP and mods.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

if you are referring to mithras, that religion was known for moving from region to region and adding to it what was popular to the area. ever changing. it is more likely that mithras adopted much of the christianity message. there are major different versions of the religion.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I am more Alice in Wonderland me

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

Back on topic.....Snow White will totally forgive you for your debt sin, even if you don't believe in Her. No catches.

Exactly, Snow White is the font of all knowledge, as demonstrated in our sacred show:

Snow White: You're Sleepy!
Sleepy (Yawning): How did you guess?

See, she knows everything!
edit on 15-6-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Posts like this garbage should be deleted. Completely absurd, and not the least bit funny. Mmk.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well in all Seriousness I thi.... oh...

Wait....

Nevermind...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Brings this article to mind.

Creator with Meatballs

"And the Flying Spaghetti Monster saw the light, that it was good: and with His Noodly Appendage divided the light from the darkness."

Thus might read the Book of Genesis in the Pastafarian Bible. Pastafarianism, according to its followers, is a new and entirely plausible theory of the beginning of the world and the history of human beings - at least as plausible, if not more, they say, as the theory of Intelligent Design.

And they are willing to fight for it.

The story of the FSM Church and its battle for official recognition started with an unemployed physics graduate from Oregon State University with too much time on his hands. Inspired by fundamentalist Christians' demand to teach Intelligent Design as another scientific theory side by side with evolution in biology classes, 25-year-old Bobby Henderson addressed an open letter to the Kansas Board of Education ...

"I am concerned. . . that students will hear only one theory of Intelligent Design," he wrote. "I and many others around the world are of the strong belief that the universe was created by a Flying Spaghetti Monster. It was He who created all that we see and all that we feel. We feel strongly that the overwhelming scientific evidence pointing towards evolutionary processes is nothing but a coincidence, put in place by Him."

edit on 15-6-2012 by sylvie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
So that's why Jews all sing on Rosh Hashana, "Someday My Prince Will Come" !!!!

Who knew?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
reply to post by jiggerj

I am more Alice in Wonderland me

Shhh, don't tell anyone here, but I'm more partial to sleeping Beauty.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by iWantToBeelieve
reply to post by jiggerj

Posts like this garbage should be deleted. Completely absurd, and not the least bit funny. Mmk.

Hey, that's how I feel about posts on other religions and gods. And yet, they keep pouring in.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

do you really never feel like there is something greater at work, or something you just can't put your finger on? i believe in God very much, my definition is probably different than most but i do. have you never had that feeling?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Not much bashing of Mohammed and his 'Magic Carpet Ride'.

I guess people are afraid of the 'peace loving' Islamists.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by iWantToBeelieve
reply to post by jiggerj

Hey, that's how I feel about posts on other religions and gods. And yet, they keep pouring in.

Well there is no Jiggerj forum to avoid, however there is a religion faith & theology one to avoid. Sorta easy for you to avoid this talk of God n stuff if it really bothered you now isnt it?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Not much bashing of Mohammed and his 'Magic Carpet Ride'.

I guess people are afraid of the 'peace loving' Islamists.

The enemy only hates truth. That's when the gloves come off. Besides, Muhammad didn't prophesy that in the end times people would hate his followers on account of him like Christ did.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Same goes for you though - if you don't like it, why visit this thread?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

Exactly, Snow White is the font of all knowledge, as demonstrated in our sacred show:

Snow White: You're Sleepy!
Sleepy (Yawning): How did you guess?

See, she knows everything!
edit on 15-6-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

The 'Sacred Show' was written by men, and is full of lies.

The original show was from India, and had a parrot instead of a mirror. Link

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join