It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we still drinking this poisonous crap!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

I have tried that, back when I was trying to cut down on milk drinking and while it tasted ok, it was a bad milk replacement. It was sweet and not at all what I wanted to taste when I was thinking I wanted a big glass of milk.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

When my wife was pregnant with my son and he was not feeding I had to fill in since there was no breast pump avaialble, she is in pain from the amount of milk accumulated. I drink 2% if and when I do drink it so to me if was very rich, thick and the worst part about it was the warmth.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Another problem comes from being allergic to a protein in milk. This allergy can be sometimes eliminated by getting the milk from a cow of a certain type. There are type A cows and type B cows if I remember right. Most USA milk is the wrong type because the cows are low producers.

You want to avoid A1 protein milk and go for A2 protein milk.
I have just discovered milk from Guernsey cows.......I get it straight from the organic dairy just 3 miles from my home where they have their own herd of Guernsey cows. I looked online about Guernsey milk and was amazed to find that it is so different from the normal milk.

Guernsey milk has several unique properties.

1 – Beta Carotene – As this is not digested and broken down by Guernsey cows it passes into the milk and creates the wonderful golden colour.

2 – Omega 3 – Guernsey milk contains three times as much Omega 3 as other milks.

3 – Beta Casein A2 – All of the samples of Guernsey milk tested in the UK has more than 80% A2 which compares with 40% A2 in Jersey milk and 15% in ‘ordinary milk’
www.guernseycattle.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I remember when milk would spoil fairly quickly. Now, it is really scary how long it can sit in the fridge without going bad. That is not a good thing. Those that regularly ingest milk are getting a regular dose of antibiotics and the hormones given to the cow. There are probably other additives as well in the milk. You can get milk without these attributes but you have to make a point of it and pay more.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

Get milk that is A2 protein instead of A1 protein and make sure it is organic.
I pay 99p for a litre of organic milk produced from Guernsey cows.
edit on 20-8-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ka0s69

One of the local liquor stores has a billboard that reads "Alcohol doesn't solve any problems. Neither does milk". Seems they were ahead of the curve, eh?

I have lived without drinking milk for a long time but how am I supposed to bread my chicken without it?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Another problem comes from being allergic to a protein in milk. This allergy can be sometimes eliminated by getting the milk from a cow of a certain type. There are type A cows and type B cows if I remember right. Most USA milk is the wrong type because the cows are low producers.

You want to avoid A1 protein milk and go for A2 protein milk.
I have just discovered milk from Guernsey cows.......I get it straight from the organic dairy just 3 miles from my home where they have their own herd of Guernsey cows. I looked online about Guernsey milk and was amazed to find that it is so different from the normal milk.

Guernsey milk has several unique properties.

1 – Beta Carotene – As this is not digested and broken down by Guernsey cows it passes into the milk and creates the wonderful golden colour.

2 – Omega 3 – Guernsey milk contains three times as much Omega 3 as other milks.

3 – Beta Casein A2 – All of the samples of Guernsey milk tested in the UK has more than 80% A2 which compares with 40% A2 in Jersey milk and 15% in ‘ordinary milk’
www.guernseycattle.com...

Oops, I called it B milk. I meant A2 but screwed up.
I tend to memorize patterns better and sometimes mess up retrieving the name from the Pattern.

How now brown cow.
edit on 20-8-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
To quote Lewis Black, "I'm an adult, I don't have to drink that # anymore." I ditched milk decades ago.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Have you ever tried drinking Guernsey milk?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Have you ever tried drinking Guernsey milk?

I might have when I was younger. We used to get milk from farmers we knew when I was young. My father had a farm but we just had strawberries, potatoes, and a big pile of veggies. He traded with other farmers for fresh milk. I know that one of them had brown cows but do not know if they were Guernsey cows. They have A2 milk at a store here, but the wife and I really like the grassmilk from the coop, we usually buy that.

My stepfather used to get milk from a farmer he knew about twenty years ago but the USDA shut that farm down because he had raw milk. That was by far the best milk I ever tasted. He had the mix of grasses in the field just right and he did have about half guernesy cows on his farm. He got a big fine, ten grand, and he had to sell his cows or they would fine him a hundred grand. He sold his cows. Much of the milk in the stores is not worth drinking, even half of the organic stuff.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
LOL! you think that is Milk you are drinking?
I am over 40 and milk use't to have cream on the top.
when it went bad you could Smell it was Bad.

the white chemical you drink now has No bacteria.
it is dead! They are Poisoning you!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Why are we still torturing mice in the name of science?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join