It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canberra ChemTrails

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mammybethy77

Ok but where is the proof of that? I betcha you wont find any of that in my yard and I know a lot of people that grow food in their own gardens and pay a lot of attention to their soil and I have never once heard anyone talking about any metal content in their soil. In fact you can take your soil down to some of the places around here and have it tested to see what kind of fertilizers you need in order to get the right balance of things to help stuff grow. But if anything I would say that any concentration of anything unnatural would come from fertalizers or weed killers people spray. i would be more worried about what that crap is that the Lawn guys are spraying on your grass out of that big truck that what is in clouds. Why worry about a cloud when some guy with a gigantic bottle of chemicals with a hose is spraying crap all over your neighbors lawn? Think about it. That stuff can be used to blow up a building. We have seen it here in Oklahoma. But you guys worry about a cloud?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Further reading on the subject

gibiru.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis

Did you even watch the video? I gather that even if someone showed you irrefutable proof that you would still be a naysayer. Like I said, I respect your opinion. I just don't agree with it.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Ive been a short-time lurker on ATS. Love it! Im one of the believers in "Chemtrails" since coming across the topic on-line last year. As soon I read about it, I started to notice them here in Ottawa, Canada. My question is, how do the de-bunkers explain the fact that if chemtrails are truly contrails then why havent people been noticing and reporting these "chem-contrails" for the past 50 years? And dont say its because there are now more planes in the air. I know I never saw these growing up???

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mammybethy77

I am curious as to why there are concentrated quantities of aluminum in our soils and our vegetation...

It's because aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth's crust. 8% of the earth's crust is aluminum. So there's naturally a lot of it in soil - more than iron. Some of it ends up in food. The average person consumes several milligrams a day all quite naturally.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scooter66
Ive been a short-time lurker on ATS. Love it! Im one of the believers in "Chemtrails" since coming across the topic on-line last year. As soon I read about it, I started to notice them here in Ottawa, Canada. My question is, how do the de-bunkers explain the fact that if chemtrails are truly contrails then why havent people been noticing and reporting these "chem-contrails" for the past 50 years? And dont say its because there are now more planes in the air. I know I never saw these growing up???

They HAVE been noticing them and taking pictures of them in the last 50 years. Just the "chemtrail" theory was only invented in the late 90s. So people paid more attention then. But they (persistent contrails) have been around since 1918, when planes first flew high enough to make them.

Here's a whole bunch of old photos:
contrailscience.com...

Example from 1981:

edit on 15-6-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yes and some of those pictures were probably chemtrails as well. A couple of examples below show how using chemicals in our air to manipulate the weather has been going on for some time, except now its world wide and were more efficient at spreading it. I dont know the purpose now but I certainly believe its happening.

In Canada weather modification began in 1948 with a federal government experiment that used dry ice dispersed into clouds to stimulate rainfall. Under appropriate conditions, rainfall did result. However, as with most weather modification projects, the question of what would have happened naturally could not be properly answered. A randomly selected control population of unseeded clouds was not available for comparison with the population of seeded clouds. Nonetheless, in spite of scientific uncertainties, the 1950s saw a blossoming of rainmaking activities on the prairies for agricultural purposes, and in eastern Canada for forestry and hydroelectric power. Silver iodide was the seeding agent, dispersed variously from ground-based and airborne generators. These operations were not designed as scientific experiments, and later analyses were inconclusive.

In 1915, San Diego city council offered Charles Hatfield $10,000 if he could attract enough rain to fill a large reservoir, using his patented mixture of 23 chemicals. Hatfield built his contraption, and sure enough, the rain started. It filled the reservoir, and kept raining, eventually bursting a dam and killing 20.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mammybethy77

I think you should actually take a look at this thread, as it covers the video you linked to...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by The_Seeker

Contrails - Dissipate,
Chemtrails - expand and try to disguise themselves as clouds.

See. That right there is why people like me have all but given up on this. You clearly DON'T know how to distinguish a normal contrail from something else, as clearly you have no understand of what a contrail is, how it forms, and what causes it to linger.

Firstly, you can tell me I am wrong all you like. I have SEEN it with my own eyes. That to me is better that the lies science like to push.
I think you better have a good look at how contrails form thank you. The Temperature here in Canberra gets low enough that they are easy to spot. I live next to the Australian Alps..

chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com...

Contrails are not new. They were commonly seen in World War II behind bombers and fighter planes. These can be seen on the Internet in vintage newsreels and still photographs of combat missions. These trails look similar to what we see in our skies today, but there are several very important differences. True contrails, such as created by these planes, are composed of water vapor in engine exhaust that freezes into ice crystals on contact with very cold air. What we see are clouds of small ice crystals. If the air is not below freezing, there will be no trails.

Those in denial can usually concoct some near-plausible explanation for everything mentioned so far, but there is no escaping the reality of a chemical analysis of rain water, snow pack, and plant absorption of compounds of aluminum, barium, strontium, and similar metals that are extreme hazards to the environment and health. Some of the compounds are natural to the soil, but not in the high levels they now are being found, almost always immediately following several days or weeks of spraying.

en.wikipedia.org...

Depending on the temperature and humidity at the altitude the contrail forms, they may be visible for only a few seconds or minutes, or may persist for hours and spread to be several miles wide.

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

Contrails are human-induced clouds that only form at very high altitudes (usually above 8 km - about 26,000 ft) where the air is extremely cold (less than -40°C). Because of this contrails form not when an airplane is taking off or landing, but while it is at cruise altitude. (Exceptions occur in places like Alaska and Canada, where such very cold air can sometimes be at or near ground level.) Thus, people who live under major air traffic routes, not those who live near major airports, are those who will see the most contrails. (However, some major airports are also under major air traffic routes, which can lead to confusion.) You can use an Appleman chart to predict contrail formation for your area. Of course, a contrail cannot form if no airplane passes through.

I work and live under a major air traffic route, and the airport itself is not that far away, the airport in Canberra is not a big one by any means either.

I will say that the info I have pulled on a lot of these sites also support the "other side" of the argument, and make the same claims you do above. But, to me from looking at the research that has been done into contrails just to start, the have what is called NFI... Many scientists and many differing opinions.
SOOOOOO Are you gonna call NASA out on their info being wrong as well..

contrailscience.com...

So using this information they calculate the height of the plane at 20,000 feet, which they then claim is too low for contrails to form. Obviously it’s not,

Here is a forum that is having a discussion on the subject just like us. But the diff is that I htink these guys look well and truly like they know what they are talking about. Please take note of the name of the forum:

forums.jetphotos.net...

Contrails are possible any time the outside air temperature is cold enough. The reason that they are rarely seen at low altitudes is because low altitude air tends to be more turbulent or less stable due to temperature variations cause by uneven ground heating and also due to the lifting effect of airflow over uneven terrain. In order for contrails to be noticeable there has to be a very stable layer of air for them to form and remain for a while. This is why they are more frequently seen in winter, even at high altitudes. Winter air tends to be more stable.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

I am curious as to why there are concentrated quantities of aluminum in our soils and our vegetation...

It's because aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth's crust. 8% of the earth's crust is aluminum. So there's naturally a lot of it in soil - more than iron. Some of it ends up in food. The average person consumes several milligrams a day all quite naturally.

Where is the CO2 in that graft?
All the plants that need CO2 are going to die if this picture is true.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well if this is the case, according the the scientific minds amongst you, the contrails only form at high altitude, if so, then contrails and cirrus clouds are not the same, as the cirrus clouds form at -20 to -30 deg c

en.wikipedia.org...

Contrails on the other hand occur at:

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

(usually above 8 km - about 26,000 ft) where the air is extremely cold (less than -40°C).

Also it seems to me that these clouds are more tropical?

www.atmos.ucla.edu...&_Climate.pdf

band has shown that their frequency occurrence is more than 70 % in the tropics.

70% are in the tropics. Now I am almost positive that 70% of the world is not tropical.

Also according to the "science" - contrails can only form at -40 deg C, but on the other hand Cirrus clouds only form at -20 to -30 deg C.

www.atmos.ucla.edu...&_Climate.pdf

Cirrus clouds usually reside in a region referred to as the upper troposphere where temperatures are generally colder than -20 to -30oC.

I will say on my first link - the Wiki Page, it does try to establish a connection with Cirrus clouds as well. But I feel again that science is contradicting itself when it comes to explanations of what is what?
edit on 15-6-2012 by The_Seeker because: Added info

edit on 15-6-2012 by The_Seeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I will say that in doing a bit more research, yes there have been reports of Contrails that have expanded, from what I can see since 1944.
But the occurrence of these have only become plague proportions since the 1990's. Why? If they turn into clouds, why was there more reported on this? Surely people would have noticed if this was the case.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

People did notice it was the case - there is info around from the 1950's and earlier of it happening - not vrey often, but it is there.

There are a couple of reasons why it is more common now.

Firstly there are a LOT more large jet aircraft - about twice as many now as in 1990 IIRC.

And secondly the jet engines these days are a lot more efficient than hey used to be, and that has a side effect of making them more likely to cause contrails.

Lastly there is also a lot more confirmation bias now - whatever else the chemtrail hoax may have achieved, ir would seem there are now a lot more people "looking up" and noticing contrails, and wondering "why did I never see these before?"

The answer to that is self evident - if they have just stated "looking up" then they were not "looking up" before!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by The X

So the billions of tonnes of waste released into the environment from factories, power plants and the like aren't in your sights but mythical chemtrails are?

Why can we not get samples from these trails?

As for aluminium resistant crops?

See here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your point of view may have held some credence, if we over the last 10-15 years had not been reducing the amount of polutants into the environment.
As for "Mythical", chemtrails are not a "Myth", though i do wonder about intelligence being mythical in some people, especially those who cannot see what is right in front of their faces.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

If they've been laying down chemtrails and geo-engineering for decades, what have they achieved?

Just asking, because it seems running thousands of laden, large planes around the world (which they could hide far better if they did it at night), seems pretty expensive thing to do.

so your argument is, what have they achieved and, it can't be happening because it's too expensive.
As for the expense, if this is about population reduction by poisoning the people over a period of time, thusly reducing birth rates, increasing still born rates, killing of the weak and infirm, (this number increases as the toxicity increases),
By placing a large sum of money in a bank account the whole program can be carried out on the interest payments alone.
The argument needs to move from is it isn't it a chemtrail, people are becoming sick and dying from an environmental factor, the proof is there.

Over the period (at least a decade) that the supposed chermtrails have been happening, average lifespans have been increasing in most countries, and incidence of stillbirth has been reducing.

If the chemtrailers intention was to depopulate the Earth, as you have just proposed, it has been a massively expensive fail.

edit on 16/6/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

I think people miss the point.

The purpose of chemtrails is to make chemtrail beievers believe there are chemtrails, causing them to spout nonsense on the internet and reveal themselves, so that when the time comes they can all be rounded up and put in secret dentention centres. To be sold to the aliens.

After all, who would you rather sell to the aliens? A chemtrailer believer or your mother?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

Originally posted by Uncinus

Where is the CO2 in that graft?
All the plants that need CO2 are going to die if this picture is true.

The picture is true. It's the Earth's crust (the ground), not the atmosphere (the air). CO2 is a gas, it's in the atmosphere.

But even if the picture included CO2, it would not show, as it's only about 400 ppm, or 0.04% of the atmosphere, and the atmosphere is a small fraction of the weight of the crust.
edit on 17-6-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

look up HAARP and project bluebeam, (on the above top secret search) you might find answers there.

Project Blue Beam is especialy interesting, as we know exactly where and when it originated and who first suggested it.

Of course it's failure to appear on the due dates in 1983, 1995, 1996 and 2000 is a bit disappointing

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Aloysius the Gaul, Uncinus, & Internet Trolls.

Your BUSTED!!!

We have moved on from AboveTopSecret because you post the same amount of dis-information as the Main Stream Media [MSM].

Try stopping us, The Truth Speakers, from telling the truth on youtube, facebook, friends & family on the street.

Chemtrails are real you Internet Trolls!!!

edit on 18-6-2012 by dw31243 because: Video

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Yawn - you raised this already in a dedicated thread to eh topic - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have you forgotten??

you couldn't answer some simple questions about it then, and I see you haven't bothered to try to do so now either.

How about all those years when there were "chemtails" but no heatwave - what is different about this year's "chemtrails"?

What about all those years with ehatwaves and no "chemtrails"?

What about all those places experiencing chemtrails and no heatwave??

And of course, the perenial - those look and behave exactly lke contrails - what is it about them that makes you think they are not contrails?

Same ol' questions? sure - 'cos there are never any good answers to them so why not

edit on 18-6-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join