It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canberra ChemTrails

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

contrails look different than chemtrails, and each of those on their own, also look different than clouds.

i wont share the differences with you because that might help you engineer the chemtrails to disguise better.

so you have proof of the difference but you ain't going to tell anyone else what that is???

do you really think "they" don't know what you know - that you have soem secret information that "they" haven't realised yet??

and in the meantime you are going to hide information from the gneral public because you are so arrogant as to think this - to deny knowledge to everyone lse??

if you want to know the difference you can easily google it.

well then - why bother thinking it is a "secret" at all??!!

the only difference that regularly shows up on google is that chemtrails supposedly last a long time, and contrails dissipate quickly - some people say within a few aircraft lengths, others give times like 1 minute, 5, 10, 20 minutes.

That is nonsense of course - contrails last as long as atmospheric conditions allow - just like clouds.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

The "dis-info' agent you have been pounding your head against the wall with is in fact a very prominent "anti-chemtrail de-bunker" who has been banned many times.

He shows up with different monikers, spends ALL DAY trawling chemtrail and geo-engineering forums, and seems to have an endless amount of time to try and derail these types of threads. I believe you should always trust your instincts.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

had to larf when he said he was a professional, already proven that he has no idea (and he is yet to respond to my response to him
)

Well I spose if we just ignore him he may well fade away.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent

The "dis-info' agent you have been pounding your head against the wall with is in fact a very prominent "anti-chemtrail de-bunker" who has been banned many times.

He shows up with different monikers, spends ALL DAY trawling chemtrail and geo-engineering forums, and seems to have an endless amount of time to try and derail these types of threads. I believe you should always trust your instincts.

wow if what your saying is true. well i have very mixed emotions

peace.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
And this is why I don't get involved in Chem trail threads. Always leads to a never solid answer just constant disagreeing it's a very heavily debated subject if I had my own view chem trails = contrails. Im not an expert but winds and air currents change I don't see how spraying from say 30,000 feet is effected at lower levels.

As someone mentioned Canberra Is a large city god knows how many important people work and live there. Surely there are easier ways to poison mass amounts of people

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
And this is why I don't get involved in Chem trail threads. Always leads to a never solid answer just constant disagreeing it's a very heavily debated subject if I had my own view chem trails = contrails. Im not an expert but winds and air currents change I don't see how spraying from say 30,000 feet is effected at lower levels.

As someone mentioned Canberra Is a large city god knows how many important people work and live there. Surely there are easier ways to poison mass amounts of people

look up HAARP and project bluebeam, (on the above top secret search) you might find answers there.

edit on 14-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

To be honest I'm still learning about HAARP and what not. This is just my view on the subject at this time.
I have no proof or facts to back up my thoughts I could be very wrong!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

If they've been laying down chemtrails and geo-engineering for decades, what have they achieved?

Just asking, because it seems running thousands of laden, large planes around the world (which they could hide far better if they did it at night), seems pretty expensive thing to do.

As far as I have ever observed, governments really aren't good at dealing with long term, costly projects with little evidence of any outcome.

And for your information con trails (condensation trails) are made from exactly the same thing clouds are made of (primarily water vapor nucleating around dust particles, but becoming fine ice crystals at high altitudes due to the ambient temperatures & pressure). A con trail could therefore reasonably be expected to last exactly as long as a cloud.

I'm not saying that geo-engineering or weather control has not occurred, just that the likelyhood that long lasting trails of something at high altitudes could possibly be from condensation caused by the passage of aircraft.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker

To be honest I'm still learning about HAARP and what not. This is just my view on the subject at this time.
I have no proof or facts to back up my thoughts I could be very wrong!

sure whatever cool!

as long as you promise yourself that you will consider everything as a possibility in ever which way and possible and impossible combination.

remember, it could all be true, some of it could be true, or even none of it could be true.

anything and everything is impossible and possible at the same time.

i know this ^ looks like total bull feces but if you know what im talking about, IF ANYBODY knows what im talking about.... *sigh*

im just saying, be open minded, and don't instantly believe everything you hear, but don't instantly NOT believe it.

peace.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

If they've been laying down chemtrails and geo-engineering for decades, what have they achieved?

Just asking, because it seems running thousands of laden, large planes around the world (which they could hide far better if they did it at night), seems pretty expensive thing to do.

As far as I have ever observed, governments really aren't good at dealing with long term, costly projects with little evidence of any outcome.

And for your information con trails (condensation trails) are made from exactly the same thing clouds are made of (primarily water vapor nucleating around dust particles, but becoming fine ice crystals at high altitudes due to the ambient temperatures & pressure). A con trail could therefore reasonably be expected to last exactly as long as a cloud.

I'm not saying that geo-engineering or weather control has not occurred, just that the likelyhood that long lasting trails of something at high altitudes could possibly be from condensation caused by the passage of aircraft.

i know what your trying to say, just look up HAARP though, they spray those things in the air for like a hundred different reasons.

to block certain types of light or stuff from the sun, and they also bounce radio waves off of the chem trails or something, to change the weather, and those chem trails sometimes go down and poison the dirt with too much metal and aluminum stuff, and people get lalalaed off or something.

these are all the things i have heard and considered to be possible in what they might be doing.

im not sure though, it would be nice if they were honest about what they are doing.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

Contrails - Dissipate,
Chemtrails - expand and try to disguise themselves as clouds.

Depending on the temperature and humidity at the altitude the contrail forms, they may be visible for only a few seconds or minutes, or may persist for hours and spread to be several miles wide. Persistent contrails are thought to have a significant effect on global climate.

See. That right there is why people like me have all but given up on this. You clearly DON'T know how to distinguish a normal contrail from something else, as clearly you have no understand of what a contrail is, how it forms, and what causes it to linger.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

i wont share the differences with you because that might help you engineer the chemtrails to disguise better.

Please, share them with the rest of us non disinfo agent truth seekers. I'd love to know the ACTUAL difference so I could spend some time on this again.

but see, you don't know the difference, because there is none, what you WILL say, is that chemtrails linger and form clouds. The exact thing normal contrails do under the right conditions.

It's pretty sad, you are convinced that this is taking place, yet, you refuse to do any basic research to help you prove it, and when anyone challenges you, you call them a disinfo agent.

So, again, what is the clear easily seen with the naked eye difference between a chemtrail and a contrail, I honestly want to know.

I've seen strange things too, and when I researched it, it was clearly a chemtrail, had to be, no other explanation for a strange contrail behind a plane that was producing rainbow color type effects, it was, according to the net, 100% undeniable proof of chemtrails.

But then it did something CRAZY.... something no chemtrailer EVER does.

I called the airport, reported what I saw, and was informed that it was a plane that was having an issue with a landing gear and dumped it's fuel before attempting a landing, for safety.

That's when I started asking you guys the difference between chemtrails and contrails and every single one of you responds with "chemtrails linger, contrails don't" yet it's a freaking basic fact of science, contrails linger.

Facepalm isn't even strong enough. And you know what? I'm going to just start cutting and pasting this response from now on, I'm sick of retyping it.

And let the shill accusations begin.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Hi seeker, can you detail the differences between a chemtrail and contrail for me?

If it's because you think that contrails dissipate quickly, you are sadly mistaken, or have been misled...

Contrails, simply put are clouds, a type of cirrus to be exact and like clouds, there is no defined time that a cloud can last is there?

Same for contrails.

edit on 15/6/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 767Captain

G'Day!

Sorry, but there are NO such things as "chem-trails".....contrails, yes.....which is what you see.

Take it from a professional.....who knows things.

Harharharharharharharharharharharharharhar..he..said...harharharharhar *breath* harharharharhar.
ahem, 7whatevercaptain my left foot7, post some proof please.
And.
Deny Ignorance

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

so your argument is, what have they achieved and, it can't be happening because it's too expensive.

ok, The weather in the UK has been extreme over the last 12 months, in wales we have just had 5 months of rain in 10 days.
This is what the modification of the atmosphere is achieving.
As for the expense, if this is about population reduction by poisoning the people over a period of time, thusly reducing birth rates, increasing still born rates, killing of the weak and infirm, (this number increases as the toxicity increases), arguing about "Chemtrails" is moot, we believe it is happening, a lot of people who think they understand the minds of monsters say it isn't.
The minds of monsters are very interested in population reduction, these people are very very rich and in fact, it would cost them nothing to do it.
By placing a large sum of money in a bank account the whole program can be carried out on the interest payments alone.

Begin to look at evidence of environmental toxicity expressed as neurological symptome in the wider population.
the numbers have increased markedly over the last 7 years, in fact recent figures are quite disturbing.
Arguing about the presence of aerosolised particulate toxins is un-necessary, if there is a global increase in the incidence of neurological disease, what is the transmission vector, if it is in the water, how is it getting there, if it is not the water, it has to be airborne.
Also why would monsanto be interested in producing plants that will grow whilst under adverse stress from aluminium toxicity.
Aluminium toxins are a known nuerological disease primer, also, i have seen reports of patients treating themselves with diatomaceous earth, this substance is capable of bringing heavy metals back across the brain-blood barrier for the body to excrete, the nuerological symptoms have resided, they have got better.
This says that environmental toxicity is to blame, Aluminium is present in higher concentrations in the environmnet over wide areas, than can be accounted for by chance.
The argument needs to move from is it isn't it a chemtrail, people are becoming sick and dying from an environmental factor, the proof is there.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

So the billions of tonnes of waste released into the environment from factories, power plants and the like aren't in your sights but mythical chemtrails are?

Why can we not get samples from these trails?

As for aluminium resistant crops?

See here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 767Captain

Huh???

dis-info agent detected.

Please explain yourself!

chemtrails are real!!!!

i have seen them many times, and i know they are not normal!

haha.. That is comical.. If they are real as you say then where is the proof? No one has ever proved they are real and no where in all my years have I ever seen or heard of any being real. They are called Contrails and they have absolutely nothing to do with any chemicals being dumped in the air. Why do people look for reasons to be paranoid? It amazes me that something this simple to explain gets turned into something crazy. I work at a airport and I would think if chemicals were being loaded into aircraft I might know about it.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
My humble opinion. I've watched the following video and the evidence is a bit hard to refute. Take into account the rise of Diabetes and other diseases which, while genetic, are also brought about by high metal toxicity... I dunno... just throwing my two cents in...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mammybethy77

And you dont think that could also have to do with the fact that over the last 50 years or so we have started putting things into our bodies that we never have before. We eat less healthy, we drink coke and pepsi like it is water and we have fast food readily available day and night? Our entire culture has changed and our bodies are reacting to it. It doesnt have to be a conspiracy on a global scale. There isnt anyone to blame but ourselves for all of the health problems today. But I think Clouds have been around for ever as near as I can tell and people didnt get sick from clouds back in the day and I doubt they are today either. They are clouds. Go to most any science museum or interactive museum for kids and I bet you can make one all by yourself with some temperature and humidity. Not chemicals.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis

I am curious as to why there are concentrated quantities of aluminum in our soils and our vegetation... I do respect your opinion, but I have so many unanswered questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join