It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canberra ChemTrails

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 767Captain

Still disagree.
Contrails - Dissipate,
Chemtrails - expand and try to disguise themselves as clouds.

Look, observe and then you will see. I also work near an Airport, the planes go directly over where I work, and from there the difference is very very noticeable as well.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Originally posted by 767Captain
reply to post by The_Seeker

G'Day!

Sorry, but there are NO such things as "chem-trails".....contrails, yes.....which is what you see.

Take it from a professional.....who knows things.

dis-info agent detected.

Or someone who knows about it, you don't do anyone any favours spouting things like that.

"ZOmg he disagree, I yell DISINFO!!11"

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

LOL!!!

Still disagree.
Contrails - Dissipate,

No.....Contrails - cirrus clouds. PERIOD!

Cirrus clouds last, or don't.....per the way ALL clouds exist.

Oh and, "living near an airport"???

One of the worst "excuses"!!

Airplanes (airliners) do NOT make contrails until they are at high altitudes.....and, "near" an airport? Jets are NOT at high altitudes, there....the are departing or arriving.

"Climbing" is the term on departure. "Climbing to altitude". When descending, well...it's "descending"....THAT is the term.

The so-called "chem-trails"?? A joke. Anyone who "believes" in them?? Well......I have a term, and it is beginning with the word "gullible"......oh, and when REAL science enters into the picture? well......

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by The_Seeker
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Sorry mate, I really dont understand what your getting at here! If you could perhaps go into a bit more detail?

without pictures to show what you saw all we can do is look at what information IS available about the sky above your head - which is essentially weather forecasts and the like, to see if there is anything unusual there.

It doesn't look like there is anything unusual to me - there's some cloud, some wind, some rain and turbulence forecast.

You have reported something that might be a cloud or might be something else - but no data for anyone to make an informed decision about which.

I'm inclined to think it is a cloud - because htere are clouds around and you haven't actually said why it wouldn't be a cloud, nor what makes a "chemtrail" as opposed to a cloud or contrail.

But that's just guesswork on my part.

Ahhh fantastic thanks. Make heaps of sense now

I can defiantly say it was NOT a cloud.

Ok just did a quick search on CHEMTRAIL CIRCLES (should have done that first) and this is similar it looked like:

www.google.com.au...:&imgrefurl=http://socalskywatch.wordpres s.com/2011/05/31/memorial-weekend-chemtrail-circled-xs-actually-hollywood-movie-promo/&docid=InjkFbtL2C2kCM&imgurl=http://socalskywatch.files.wordpres s.com/2011/05/x-men.jpg&w=565&h=423&ei=Qp7aT4HEGa-jiAeJtdGqAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=770&vpy=304&dur=529&hovh=194&hovw=260&tx=131&ty=116&sig=1116637754022 12776753&page=1&tbnh=144&tbnw=225&start=0&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0,i:95

The circle was more of an oval and there was no x in the centre. The lines were also somewhat a bit thicker.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

How so??

i have seen normal contrails.

i have seen CHEM trails as well.

i know the difference and they look different.

"HOW" are they "different"??

And, WHY (do you think) if "chem-trails" are real...are they so obvious??!!?? I mean....WHY do so-called "chem-trails" look EXACTLY like normal, everyday contrails????

THINK about it.......

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

How so??

And, WHY (do you think) if "chem-trails" are real...are they so obvious??!!?? I mean....WHY do so-called "chem-trails" look EXACTLY like normal, everyday contrails????

THINK about it.......
Yeah nice try disinfo agent. What do you call Geoengineering Scotch Mist? Try your COINTLPRO activities elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

How so??

THINK about it.......

thats the thing, they DON'T look like normal everyday contrails.

contrails look different than chemtrails, and each of those on their own, also look different than clouds.

i wont share the differences with you because that might help you engineer the chemtrails to disguise better.

i don't know who you are, but i know your not my friend by the way you communicate with me.

tell the higher ups that i don't know why they spray those things in the sky, but it makes me concerned for my health, and i don't appreciate them at all.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

LOL!!! LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!

i know the differences, mr. obvious accomplice to dis-info agent.

LOL!!!

Sorry, but seeing such idiotic responses makes me LOL!!

Oh, BOY!!

Well......look.....I can teach someone to fly, but.....well, not until we get past such silly beliefs first!!!

Oh, BOY!! Hard student, here....well, knowledge comes next......

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

LOL!!! LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!

LOL!!!

Oh, BOY!!

Well......look.....I can teach someone to fly, but.....well, not until we get past such silly beliefs first!!!

What is your take on GeoEngineering, is it conspiracy or fact?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

LOL!!!

Still disagree.
Contrails - Dissipate,

No.....Contrails - cirrus clouds. PERIOD!

Cirrus clouds last, or don't.....per the way ALL clouds exist.

Oh and, "living near an airport"???

One of the worst "excuses"!!

Airplanes (airliners) do NOT make contrails until they are at high altitudes.....and, "near" an airport? Jets are NOT at high altitudes, there....the are departing or arriving.

"Climbing" is the term on departure. "Climbing to altitude". When descending, well...it's "descending"....THAT is the term.

The so-called "chem-trails"?? A joke. Anyone who "believes" in them?? Well......I have a term, and it is beginning with the word "gullible"......oh, and when REAL science enters into the picture? well......

Did not say I lived near an airport, I work near one.
Also I watch as they lay the chemtrails, and the best thing is that lots of times you can compare the two. You can clearly see the diff between chem and con. And no being near an airport is not a poor excuse, it gives me even more really great opportunity to study these things and see the diffs.
And I will say that you are quite incorrect in your statement when it comes to contrails. Con trails do not just occur at high altitude, con trails or vapour trails are related to the humidity and changes in air pressure.
Your not sound too professional I am sorry.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

LOL!!! LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!

LOL!!!

Oh, BOY!!

i will just let this post speak for itself.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Huh??:

i wont share the differences with you because that might help you engineer the chemtrails to disguise better.

Oh,

Oh. my!

Well...there are SOME people who canNOT be taught, apparently....those who are too far-gone.

I only hope (for your sake) that you are attempting to "punk" me....because, the alternative?? Hmmm......I dare not ponder it.....

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Huh??:

Oh,

Oh. my!

Well...there are SOME people who canNOT be taught, apparently....those who are too far-gone.

I only hope (for your sake) that you are attempting to "punk" me....because, the alternative?? Hmmm......I dare not ponder it.....

im not far gone in any way. im totally fine as a matter of fact.

you just can't handle the fact that i so strongly hold on to what i know to be true, no matter how hard you push me, and try to make me forget.

i wont just suddenly say "oh ok your right, i guess i will suddenly forget what i know now, thanks secret agent"

i want answers, and i want freedom, to be under the sky i choose. to be able to go outside and stare into a completely blue clear sky for once in a many years. to be able to know the air i breath and the water i drink is safe. no thanks to whatever team you belong too.

i want to be free, and i wont forget.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

contrails look different than chemtrails, and each of those on their own, also look different than clouds.

so you have proof of the difference but you ain't going to tell anyone else what that is???

do you really think "they" don't know what you know - that you have some secret information that "they" haven't realised yet??

and in the meantime you are going to hide information from the general public because you are so arrogant as to think this - to deny knowledge to everyone else??

edit on 14-6-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

so you have proof of the difference but you ain't going to tell anyone else what that is???

do you really think "they" don't know what you know - that you have soem secret information that "they" haven't realised yet??

and in the meantime you are going to hide information from the gneral public because you are so arrogant as to think this - to deny knowledge to everyone lse??

if you want to know the difference you can easily google it.

but the reason that "they" might not know the differences in their own technology might simply be because they are arrogant, or lack the ability to think outside the box like humans do.

but you may have given me some new information.

why must i tell you what you can google? maybe you can't google.

the higher ups are aliens who can't use google.

wow....

hmmm.
edit on 14-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

peace?
edit on 14-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

your signature says ""If 50 million people believe a foolish thing it is still a foolish thing." Anatole France"

well, unless you change it or something.

but.

it is not the american people, or the people of the word that believe in something foolish.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join