It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Article: FBI Secretly Creates Internet Police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Not much has been revealed about one of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s newest projects, the Domestic Communications Assistance Center, and the FBI will probably try to keep it that way. Despite attempting to keep the DCAC largely under wraps, an investigation spearheaded by Cnet’s Declan McCullagh is quickly collecting details about the agency’s latest endeavor.

Full article

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

Secretly?! lol i've been battling obvious cointelpro trolls and paid disinfo agents in many corners of the web for at least 2 years

Department of Disinformation is well known of.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The federal government has completely gone rogue. It responds only to the needs of the major corporations and financial backers.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tucker81

So When do we stand up and do something about it? It becomes more clear as we go that I have to ask. When is too much?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by slapmyface

So When do we stand up and do something about it? It becomes more clear as we go that I have to ask. When is too much?

I don't think people realize the power they have on the local level. Just because the federal government has gone rogue doesn't mean the local levels are completely infiltrated. Contrary to what a lot of people believe, the federal government is losing power and is trying desperately to maintain control. If people really want to make a difference, I would suggest not wasting energy on anything federal and spend their efforts making sure their local officials, police departments, or other local entities are devoid of federal or big corporate interests. It's not hard to do, but people have to talk to their neighbors and ask around.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I want to practice my nations constitution, however it seems that the more I try the more I get treated like I am a terrorist. I just feel like the feds are going to be what the SS were in nazi germany. The response given to someone who trys to protest is that given to the friend who tells his friends its better to not drive drunk but they are drunk and dont want anypart of rational thinking so they abandon the rational one. After they get in the car and they crash it becomes clear it was a bad idea.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by slapmyface

I want to practice my nations constitution, however it seems that the more I try the more I get treated like I am a terrorist. I just feel like the feds are going to be what the SS were in nazi germany. The response given to someone who trys to protest is that given to the friend who tells his friends its better to not drive drunk but they are drunk and dont want anypart of rational thinking so they abandon the rational one. After they get in the car and they crash it becomes clear it was a bad idea.

In my opinion, the federal government is showing signs of extreme desperation by pulling out all the stops. A government in control doesn't need to threaten its population with drones, extradition, torture, etc. Most people are still afraid to speak out until the dust settles. I find it kind of fun to ask a few probing questions to survey people I meet about their political thoughts. About 8 out of 10 are in a bit of a haze (or, like I said, they may be afraid to speak out).

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tucker81

In my opinion, the federal government is showing signs of extreme desperation by pulling out all the stops. A government in control doesn't need to threaten its population with drones, extradition, torture, etc. Most people are still afraid to speak out until the dust settles. I find it kind of fun to ask a few probing questions to survey people I meet about their political thoughts. About 8 out of 10 are in a bit of a haze (or, like I said, they may be afraid to speak out).

And this has been going on for over a decade now. The American people remaining silent while the Patriot Act was passed was one of the worst things that could have happened.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I was too young to understand the patriot act. I find that it worked out well for me, because it was only a few months ago I woke up, I can understand how I was asleep. I see the government tools as they teach our youth how to function as a "patriotic American" I have broken my chains. I have decided not to pay my taxes and I file 1099 so I am looking at trouble in the future. I bought a handgun and have decided I will carry without a licence, I do not buy auto insurance because its manditory, I would actually have insurance if I was not forced to. I have never called the police and never will. I dont watch a crime occur, I do what is right. I do not use public service. I am working on becoming independent from the Federal reserve note, I am trying to trade goods for goods and so far I can not pay rent without frn's, I even tryed to offer my landlord a .999 gold oz bullion for 1500 dollars worth of rent and he refused. I am stuck with this discontent feeling that I will one day see my country fall from the lack of concern.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Yeah i've seen the scripted hit and run posters in the 911 threads and others.

So they got a few paid nwo sellouts.

new topics

top topics

join