It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Cloud Battle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hi there everyone! .. This is my corny intro into my first post. Today, the mid atlantic area enjoyed two straight days of mid 70 low humidity perfect weather. Great day for a bike ride. After 20 miles or so I found myself close to a park and decided to take a hake. After a few miles, I emerged out of a huge wooded area and climbed up to the top of a huge hill and I decided to have myself a water break. This was a huge grassland hill, completely surrounded by woodlands and a nice size lake. A nice place to relax.
As I sat there, I couldnt help but notice the massive and spectacular cloud formations everywhere, some white and fluffy, some kinda the opposite, dark blueish and flat. As I cought my breath, I noticed the clouds where moving away from me. Then I looked in the opposite direction and noticed those clouds, oddly enough, were also moving away from my point of view. Unnerved, I looked around in all directions and every direction I looked , the clouds where moving away from that point of view. This freaked me out ( no I dont use any drugs prescribed or illegal and I havent drank in years ). This was around 3pm est today.
Also, since this is my first post, I should let it be known right here I just got a go phone , my first cell phone. It is a ten dollar samsung cheapie with no bells or whistles , not even a camera. Just putting it out there, there was no way to record these events. I dont even like posting, but it seems the best way to share the unexplained stuff/ phenomenom/ hoaxes/ raw paranoid psyche out threre. And now that I started on this site, its kinda fun ... but not always. So any way, lets get to the meat and potatoes of this thread. After I returned home, I was drawn to go back outside, this time on foot to a quaint little local park that also has a nice vantage point on a hill. And after a found a nice place to sit I found myself bird-watching some stud robin trying to pick up three females at the same time ( he blew it after a intricate dance , all three fems flew off ). It made me chuckle. Ok, back to the clouds I told myself. Are they really moving in the way I thought earlier?
4:00pm est, I look up at a massive huge basically squarish blob cloud and from the left side, I kid you not, appears to be a gigantic face come ouf the middle top left side of the cloud and slowly morph into a more detailed figure along with 2 forearms reaching out of this cloud. There appeared to be a smaller female figure in his clutch, and that he was somehow killing her. Not only that, but where his (assumed) mouth was appeared to grin in very clear and scary way. I told myself this cannot be happening and if it is look at me. soon after the female figures cloud disappeared. The larger figure continued emerging from the cloud, now revealing complete arms, a chest and a few seconds later a torso actually twisted 90 degrees and looked at me. At first thought is why dont I have something to record this with but whatever I didnt. My second thought was try to stare down this demoncloud, but I thought better of it and tryed to pretend I wasnt paying attention.
After looking away for about 10 seconds, I cant help but look back and now the square blob shaped cloud has a huge face forming out of the right side, this one about 20 times bigger then the one I first saw. I said to myself whats he looking at? and look over to the right and there appears to be a roman/ greek style dude, in full warrior regalia in the form of a dark purple cloud, riding in the middle of a white fluffy cloud. I say no way this is not happening. I glance back to see what happened to the original demoncloud and where it was has now turned into a single head looking back to the right, along with 2 other heads and the huge demoncloud lord coming outside the blob from the right. I look back at the heroic cloud and he had been impaled by some sort of spear cloud and is lurched over, as if from the side of a chariot.
The evil faces appear to look very pleased and then all of them look in the same direction and here comes a huge jet ( I assume out of PHL ) and does kind of a swooping 180 and I decided this was enough , see yah dont care bye. I was having a great day , enjoying the exercise yada yada yada. Of course theres no proof. But at least its not telescope reflections in outer space pac man! Hope you enjoy the thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Speckle

Welcome Speckle...

Also, since this is my first post, I should let it be known right here I just got a go phone , my first cell phone. It is a ten dollar samsung cheapie with no bells or whistles , not even a camera. Just putting it out there, there was no way to record these events.

Rookie..!

Enjoy the site...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Pics or it didnt happen lol get use to this saying on ATS

Nice story
welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hi Speckle and welcome to ATS.

Have fun and don't believe everything you read.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Speckle

Welcome! I thoroughly enjoyed accompanying you in your pareidolia fugue. Terrific descriptive I look forward to your contributions.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I welcome the advice from the ATS veterans, or any veteran for that matter. Thanks for the tips

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I've been on here over two years I'm still learning I'm still a newbie I don't even have a avatar I'm rubbish at making one. Agree with don't believe everything I come here see what's going read the infomation given and make my own mine up. Another tip use the search function it really does help

Enjoy your time here I know I have opened up a whole new world

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Welcome Speckle

Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice. You will find numerous threads to choose from and to add your thoughts to.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

new topics

top topics

join