It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kidnapping by Mexican police caught on video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

There it was on video: Five heavily armed policemen barge into a hotel in western Mexico before dawn and march out with three handcuffed men in underwear.

But police weren't making an arrest. Prosecutors say they apparently were taking orders from criminals. Just hours after the three were seized, they were found asphyxiated and beaten to death.

www.cbsnews.com...

Mexico- the final frontier!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This happens every day nothing new for me ...I live about 10 minutes away from Mexican border and its worse than u think the corruption is getting bad over there the police work for the zetas and the cartel....

I hear different stories at work everyday from everyone that has family members over...people being hung on bridges, everyday shootouts, I can go on and on all day body dismemberments every single limb

They're kidnapping people on our side of the border too and doing home invasions
edit on 14-6-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
very unfortunate and sorry to hear. i hear ya. this video to my understanding exhibits the first time something like this was caught on tape, thats why i posted it.

im a border dweller as well.

corruption goes deep. sad.
edit on 14-6-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
there really isnt enouh being done about this and if the mexican gov. cant handle this then US should take care of this before it starts getting really out of hand in my opinion

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
agreed. its escalating. innocent people are being killed on or near our borders. its a really sad situation.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I have to wonder just how often that happens right here in the US. I bet more than a few people in the US have seen people carried off by the 'police' only to be found dead later if ever seen at all again. Police every where are becoming nothing more than legalized criminals.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
I have to wonder just how often that happens right here in the US. I bet more than a few people in the US have seen people carried off by the 'police' only to be found dead later if ever seen at all again. Police every where are becoming nothing more than legalized criminals.

cant argue with that. very true. just more clandestine here probably.
edit on 14-6-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If we didn't have our troops in every corner of the world maybe we could help fix these problems that are right on our doorstep.

new topics

top topics

join