It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mafia once sold Hawaiian birth certificates to Japanese citizens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
And it might well be the reason that no man shall ever see it up close and personal,

Except of course that is just another birther lie - so why make that false claim?

factcheck.org...

Remember, they set out to clear the President

No they did not....

The posse would get easily everything they've asked for.

Why should they? It is none of their business, the documents are private....
edit on 14-6-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Arpaio's posse hasn't met with extreme resistance. They've met with the law. As a group of private citizens they have no right to access the documents they have requested. The only people who can access them is the person they belong to, members of that person's immediate family, and LEOs that possess a warrant for them. The posse meets none of those qualifications.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You know what SG, if Arpaio's posse, when it was all said and done, came back in good faith one day, and cleared the President, I'd just drop it.

Birthers were supposedly going to drop this with the release of the long form birth certificate. Obama will have to leave office before birthers drop anything, and this may not happen for another 4 years.

I personally think you're lying out of your teeth in making that statement, by the way.

But the problem is, well...that there are just TOO MANY problems with the whole thing!

What problems? You claim there's a fire, but I see no fire or smoke.

If the Mafia was selling Hawaiian birth certificates to Japanese, it immediately implies that Obama's original BC, that he has in his possession, could be a Mafia forgery.

The mafia were responsible for many fraudulent documents. To suggest that any documents they faked over the years automatically brings into question the credibility of every other document of the same type is nonsense to say the least. Obama's could be fraudulent, and Obama could be a secret muslim jihadist as well. We can spend all day making up scenarios.

much less the thing ever be submitted to doc experts.

You mean Hawaiian health department officials? Those experts? They've already done so and verified Obama's birth and the authenticity of his birth certificates. You don't believe them, you think there's some cover up going on.

Remember, they set out to clear the President...

What do you take me for? Seriously?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
....and LEOs that possess a warrant for them.

Yeah right. The critical loophole exposed. Knowing that no court had jurisdiction over the matter, because only Congress has that jurisdiction, and thus that there could never be a judicial warrant to obtain it, Obama and team have trumped America's system once again. Obama the constitutional expert. And isn't that just typical of an illegal immigrant- to beat the US system when normal channels just won't do.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

What are you talking about? Obama's birth certificate is in Hawaii. As such a judge from Hawaii could issue a warrant for it. However, as far as I know, no LEO has even attempted to get a warrant. Could it be because no LEO actually has the evidence to justify a warrant?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
....and LEOs that possess a warrant for them.

Yeah right. The critical loophole exposed. Knowing that no court had jurisdiction over the matter, because only Congress has that jurisdiction,

Wrong again, you ignore the fact that I would need a warrant to see your birth certificate, and the only way to obtain that warrant is show a court that I need it. Birthers have been unable to show a court that they need a warrant to see Obama's birth certificate, as they have no facts, only lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join