It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mafia once sold Hawaiian birth certificates to Japanese citizens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is being claimed from Arpaio's Cold Case Posse lead investigator, Mike Zullo.

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

Of course, now it all makes sense. Chicago, Mob, Obama, BC, fraud.

He made this statement on a radio show in response to a hit piece on Trump.

It occurs at about 7:30 and after in the video, if anyone wants to FF to it.

So there's one viable conduit of how this can happen.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I would think ol Sherrif joe would have more valuable ways of spending taxpayer time and money than this sort of thing...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
This is being claimed from Arpaio's Cold Case Posse lead investigator, Mike Zullo.

Yes, Zullo claims alot of things. He believes there is some big cover up involving government officials over Obama's birth certificate. Until Zullo put's the evidence where his mouth is, he's just another talking head.

In regards to the Mafia, they created many fraudulent documents. I wouldn't say it would be impossible for them to create fake Hawaiian birth certificates, considering they've had a nack for doing so in New York.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

I could easily be wrong, but I thought the Cold Case Posse was volunteer. Although, he did send one Sheriff's deputy to Hawaii. I don't know how that was paid for.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by stanguilles7

I could easily be wrong, but I thought the Cold Case Posse was volunteer. Although, he did send one Sheriff's deputy to Hawaii. I don't know how that was paid for.

Arpaio's Posse has been partially funded by tax payer money to chase this crackpot theory further, it's not a matter of "if" but "how much tax payer money":

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's volunteer investigation into documents pertaining to President Barack Obama's place of birth and citizenship now includes the services of a taxpayer-funded deputy, according to Arpaio.

The deputy joined Mike Zullo, a volunteer member of Arpaio's cold-case posse, in Hawaii this week in part due to "security issues," according to Arpaio, and because the investigation has progressed.

"It's one deputy, so what? We have security issues, too, that I can't get into,"

Read more: www.azcentral.com...

Arpaio has a strong support in his county, many of his constituents would have no problem with him using tax payer money. Not sure about the rest of the folks in AZ though.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I'd rather my tax money be used for this than killing little children in foreign countries. They spent $40 million investigating a blow job at the White House. And you're worried about the expense of a sheriff being sent to Hawaii? :shk: Once probable cause was established, as it was, there is NO ONE who can bitch if public funds are spent on it. It's a legitimate investigation. Considering that hardly any public money at all has been spent on this, you really ARE desperate and grasping at straws.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Whatever Obama is or isn't the CIA I guaran-damn-tee you knows. And what are they doing about it? Nothing. The CIA is where the real power rests in America and they make or break kings. They put Obama where he is or he would not be there. No one is going to undo that. Either the sheriff is a fool or he is in on it.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

You chalk it up to a blow job because you are ignorant of national security. It is called OPSEC. People have been compromised by foreign intelligence agencies over less than what Clinton did. He then lied about it. If there was justice he would have been thrown out.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I'd rather my tax money be used for this than killing little children in foreign countries.

Who says the tax payer money should be spent on wars? How about our roads, our infrastructure, paying off our debts, funding our fireman, you know, real issues? But Arpaio and many of his constituents think differently. There's a Muslim Kenyan in the whitehouse, all part of some 49 year old conspiracy apparently. Money well spent right?

They spent $40 million investigating a blow job at the White House.

Exactly, what a waste of money that was. If the Republicans put their political ambitions aside in the 90's as well, we may have been able to save money then as well. Talk about fiscal responsibility eh?

Once probable cause was established, as it was, there is NO ONE who can bitch if public funds are spent on it. It's a legitimate investigation.

Did you see Arpaio's latest affidavit? He used words like "my belief" and "likely". He's far too scared to actually say he has relevant evidence to a supposed fraudulent birth certificate, and he refuses to say on official record that he believes Hawaiian officials are lying. Why? Because he knows he's entire birther investigation is a "show'', and he is smart enough to realise that his lying won't stand up in a court of law:
www.scribd.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
He's far too scared to actually say he has relevant evidence to a supposed fraudulent birth certificate, and he refuses to say on official record that he believes Hawaiian officials are lying. Why? Because he knows he's entire birther investigation is a "show'', and he is smart enough to realise that his lying won't stand up in a court of law:
www.scribd.com...

If he's so scared, then why did he just sign this affidavit to that effect? :shk:

Lies, lies, lies and more lies. From you, not Joe or Mike. Do they give you one or two weeks vacation every year with that position?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
any piece of paper can be forged.

but you can't explain why people remembering baby obama on the island any other way than that he was there

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
He's far too scared to actually say he has relevant evidence to a supposed fraudulent birth certificate, and he refuses to say on official record that he believes Hawaiian officials are lying. Why? Because he knows he's entire birther investigation is a "show'', and he is smart enough to realise that his lying won't stand up in a court of law:
www.scribd.com...

If he's so scared, then why did he just sign this affidavit to that effect?

Maybe because he believes that that by using words like "my belief" or "likely" he thinks the courts can't hold him up to scrutiny over his findings, because it's 'his personal belief'? Although I see where you coming from, Arpaio could still be held accountable to lying or misleading through that affidavit. I have no doubt however that he believes that he's shielding himself from any accountability over his accusations.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I have no idea what you are talking about. That affidavit came about as a result of thousands of man hours of investigation from legitimate law enforcement and attorneys that do investigations for a living. Your attempts to belittle these efforts FAIL. Miserably.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So Arpaio still has nothing. I hope this information wasn't the bombshell evidence that was found in Hawaii because this means absolutely nothing.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I have no idea what you are talking about. That affidavit came about as a result of thousands of man hours

All squeezed into a 2 page affidavit right? Did you actually take the time to read Arpaio's investigation report of his posse's findings? Most of what they entered into that report can be sourced directly to past World Net Daily articles prior to the investigation:
www.scribd.com...

In Arpaio's affidavit he talks about Obama's social security number being suspected as fraudulent, something that both WND and Taitz had been pimpin for months before the Posse supposedly began their investigation. He states nothing that wasn't trotted out by birthers prior to his investigation:
www.scribd.com...

Would you seriously have us believe that Arpaio and his Posse spent 6 months doing an investigation on this given these facts?? Either Arpaio is having you on, or you know full well what you're doing. I'll say the latter because I'm sure you're a grown man.

investigation from legitimate law enforcement and attorneys that do investigations for a living.

It's interesting that you say this. I don't know much about Zullo's past or why he left being a detective. He seems very silent about his past.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
As for the taxpayer money being spent... While the government has misspent countless amounts of dollars over the years they re still acting within their power. Sending a deputy to Hawaii on the taxpayers' dime is not within Arpaio's power. The Maricopa County Sheriff's Department does not have an open case regarding Obama. Therefore the deputy was not doing work for the MCSO while he was over there. For all intents and purposes he was paid by the citizens of Maricopa County to go on a Hawaiian vacation. If you don't hae a problem with that then how about you give me the money to Hawaii? I swear I'll investigate Obama's birth certificate while I'm there.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It is true that even in 1961 Hawaii and very lax immigration laws
www.obamacitizenshipfacts.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
It is true that even in 1961 Hawaii and very lax immigration laws
www.obamacitizenshipfacts.org...

When Obama was born he was not a "natural born citizen" since both parents of a child must be citizens at the time of birth of the child in order for the child to be a "natural born" citizen.

That claim is just another birther lie, nowhere is that silly claim stated except by birthers.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yes, your source referenced this law from Hawaii:

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]

Introduced in 1982, more than 20 years following Obama's birth.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You know what SG, if Arpaio's posse, when it was all said and done, came back in good faith one day, and cleared the President, I'd just drop it. I really would. But the problem is, well...that there are just TOO MANY problems with the whole thing! It stinks, stunk, has stunk, will stink, and the smoke has given way to fire.

If the Mafia was selling Hawaiian birth certificates to Japanese, it immediately implies that Obama's original BC, that he has in his possession, could be a Mafia forgery. And it might well be the reason that no man shall ever see it up close and personal, much less the thing ever be submitted to doc experts. It also implies that the Mob might of had someone on the inside helping to facilitate forging certificates.

Why does the rabbit hole just seem to get deeper and deeper instead of just ending in a tunnel leading back to sunlight?

Remember, they set out to clear the President... and couldn't. At least not yet. And their good faith efforts are being met with EXTREME resistance everywhere. If there was no reason to put up such resistance, they wouldn't. The posse would get easily everything they've asked for. But that is just not the case. There is lots wrong with this picture, any way you slice it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join