It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Shapeshifter caught on video 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I noticed your youtube comment reply to Saturn saying:

But I am bringing crystal clear HD footage of this lil guy very soon

So....that begs the obvious question of why you didn't bring this "crystal clear HD footage" to us ... here, now, in this thread?

You bring a very grainy low-res clip of a bird flying off of a branch and you get mad at us for not seeing what you think you're seeing? Please, yes, bring us this "crystal clear HD footage" you have. Because in the crappy video you have here, I don't see a flying dog, raccoon or whatever else it is you're so convinced it's morphing into. I see a bird.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by chunkafungus

I am very much Awake but I also UNDERSTAND how "Digital Cameras" REPRODUCE there "Digital Images" which most do not and this is hindering the Awakening more than anything.
edit on 15-6-2012 by patmac573 because: none

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Video of a bird taking off from a tree limb. The only reason you're seeing multiple images is because it's a ordinary camera, not meant to take high speed video. Record the same thing with one of those cameras that shoot 1000 frames per second, then maybe I'll be convinced. Till then......
I don't see anything to make me think "shapeshifter", much less be 100% convinced.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by chunkafungus
reply to post by subject x

1. AT 2:25 it looks like some kind of rodent animal.

2. at 2:31 That is no bird, it looks like deadmau5

3. at 2:38 You can see a raccoon face on the front/middle of that blob.

4. at 2:43 you can see a monkey-like face on the front/top of a blue looking chicken like blob.

5. at 2:46 it looks like a large skinny, /head baboon face(look at the nose and elongated face) with huge bat wings, or small dragon wings.

*6. at 3:30 ARE YOU F"ING SERIOUS!? YOU THINK THATS A BIRD!? Okaayyy

*7. at 3:36 IT TURNS INTO A DOG! a flying dog dude.

*8. and at 3:37 it looks like an Egyptian Pharaoh Hound, with wings!
9. ..AND ALSO, LOOK HOW BIG IT GETS AT TIMES. It does not stay the same size as that tiny little bird.

all in all yes it does turn into a bird a few times, but thats because ITS A SHAPESHIFTER and a bird is what is was wanting to be!
believe what you will.
edit on 15-6-2012 by chunkafungus because: (no reason given)

Ok so Ive just spent another ten mins watching it again stopping and the times you've put. I stopped at number 2 being a fan of the Canadian DJ Deadmau5 .. It looks nothing like his mouse head. Also why would a shape shifter turn into a DJs fake mouse head.

To be honest I really can't see what your trying to show us. If you got HD then post it .. Not wasting my time on this no more. Black bird in a tree turns and flies off .. Slowing it down does no justice

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by chunkafungus

1. AT 2:25 it looks like some kind of rodent animal.
2. at 2:31 That is no bird, it looks like deadmau5
3. at 2:38 You can see a raccoon face on the front/middle of that blob.
4. at 2:43 you can see a monkey-like face on the front/top of a blue looking chicken like blob.
5. at 2:46 it looks like a large skinny, /head baboon face(look at the nose and elongated face) with huge bat wings, or small dragon wings.
*6. at 3:30 ARE YOU F"ING SERIOUS!? YOU THINK THATS A BIRD!? Okaayyy
*7. at 3:36 IT TURNS INTO A DOG! a flying dog dude.
*8. and at 3:37 it looks like an Egyptian Pharaoh Hound, with wings! .
9. ..AND ALSO, LOOK HOW BIG IT GETS AT TIMES. It does not stay the same size as that tiny little bird.

1. Why were you filming this bird?
2. Why are you no longer taking your meds?
edit on 15/6/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
You took a video of a very fast-moving animal with a #ty digital camera and you expect every frame to look 100% exactly like what you think a bird looks like, despite artifacting and poor compression and motion blur.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
There seems to be nothing more to be said, nor any way to promote a discussion on this topic; the OP sees a shapeshifter, and nearly all of the members who posted see a bird.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join