It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Shapeshifter caught on video 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I really really tried to see something ,but I guess I don't have an open enough mind to see the alien.
If I stare at it like one stares at clouds I can make out some things, but that's just your mind playing tricks on ya.
I'm afraid my bedroom wall has more shapeshifting aliens than your video sorry.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Forget that amazing shape shifting black bird. I want more info on the wasp that zapped him with an EMP...now that sounds REAL

/sarcasm off

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I too tried to see something. Unfortunately, I just watched a 10 minute video of a bird. I see the face, I do. But that is just a combination of the bird, the leaves, and low res. Seeing faces in random objects happens a lot, doesn't mean it is a shape shifter. Everything else you pointed to just looked like more pieces of the bird to me.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tport17 Unfortunately, I just watched a 10 minute video of a bird.

Ah, but what a bird it was!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I was actually thinking that perhaps the OP is de-evolving.

Could be a form of shapeshifting...?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
So, anybody catch how that basketball shapeshifted into the Heat's basket?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
nope my head is still there ......not blown off

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
How the hell did this get so far? It's harmless, not really entertaining or funny and certainly not unusual. There are four of the shapeshifters in my garden right now and the only thing they shift makes a mess on my windows lol. Seriously......

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Op should be banned for posting this crap.

Oh and where else in the world would you get people watching a video of a bird thinking it could be a shapeshifter, only on ATS folks, the place with the most gulible people ever
edit on 15-6-2012 by CharterZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Thanks for the comments seems I just saved myself 10 mins of rage.

Second

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by chunkafungus

You really should reply and tell us exactly what you see. Post some stills of it and highlight what it is you are talking about.

Is it supposed to turn into a reptile, or something else?

I strained my eyes studying that damn bird for so long and couldn't see anything unusual.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
If it walks like a duck, and it sounds like a duck, then it must be a shape shifting avian from outer space!
I want to know how I can get my minute back, because that is all I could stand of that nonsense.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

It only took the first 46 seconds for him to spew enough crap for me to wish I had a gun and knew where he lived.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by rcanem
If it walks like a duck, and it sounds like a duck, then it must be a shape shifting avian from outer space!
I want to know how I can get my minute back, because that is all I could stand of that nonsense.

Then you didn't watch it slowed down to 12.5% speed. That weird bird did EXACTLY what it did at 100% speed. Dang frightenin'.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Wow the only one with his eyes open
congratulation sir, you are a human who represents the new world.

I also put some time stamps up so it is easier to see what caught my eye and made me even look at this video in the first place. People here on ATS don't even watch the whole video anymore, they see one thing that even remotely quakes like a duck and their mind shuts down, and since they know everything they don't even bother opening their minds and really looking at it. It's truly remarkable how deep the mind-warping programming runs on this planet. With all of the geniuses on this site, its a wonder we have any problems on this planet at all. They should have had some of the problems plaguing this world solved by now

The original clip is at the beginning of the video, anyone who edits themselves will see its real. I also have the raw clip available to anyone who wants to dig in themselves.

Thanks for watching

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Is this meant to be a joke?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Its a bIrD, ItS a PlAne ItS SuPeRm....its still a bird? Im not seeing it??? Ill watch again today at work...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Are you trying to get people to kill themselves when they see a blackbird or what.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

1. AT 2:25 it looks like some kind of rodent animal.

2. at 2:31 That is no bird, it looks like deadmau5

3. at 2:38 You can see a raccoon face on the front/middle of that blob.

4. at 2:43 you can see a monkey-like face on the front/top of a blue looking chicken like blob.

5. at 2:46 it looks like a large skinny, /head baboon face(look at the nose and elongated face) with huge bat wings, or small dragon wings.

*6. at 3:30 ARE YOU F"ING SERIOUS!? YOU THINK THATS A BIRD!? Okaayyy

*7. at 3:36 IT TURNS INTO A DOG! a flying dog dude.

*8. and at 3:37 it looks like an Egyptian Pharaoh Hound, with wings!
9. ..AND ALSO, LOOK HOW BIG IT GETS AT TIMES. It does not stay the same size as that tiny little bird.

all in all yes it does turn into a bird a few times, but thats because ITS A SHAPESHIFTER and a bird is what is was wanting to be!
believe what you will.
edit on 15-6-2012 by chunkafungus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
you got stung by a bee that emits emp... but your spiritual guide helped you? a bird flying... is a shapeshifter?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join