It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Shapeshifter caught on video 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Ok I'll be the judge here...

Alrighty...I did see the face for the first time at the 3:22 & 4:00 marks just to the right of the bird. But no shapeshifting just pixels conforming to appear that way imo.

edit on 14-6-2012 by HawkeyeNation because: Adding additional comments after watching video

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
chunkafungus
I watched this video twice and it wasn't easy..I don't need to knock myself out trying to figure out if its a shape shifter its just a low quality video of a bird..
Id like to know how you claim this to be 100% real its garbage and a insult to everyones intelligence..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Amazing!!! The anatomy of a blackbird that is...

Reminds me of something like: Gale Force Winds... To The FACE!!!

I just watched a seagull sit atop a lamp post for 5 minutes... completely still... then its colon shapeshifted and dropped a dookie on the Lexus parked below

ETP: Just to say

edit on 6/14/2012 by forall2see because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Fungus man, you got some splainin to do... I watched that whole damn video. WHY???? To watch a blackbird fly away a gazillion times. Man I was like what am I not seeing, then I realized there was nothing to see... Pfft

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yeah, from the repetition of the phrase, "Kansas is goin' byebye" to the corny graphical overlay, oh and the fact that there's no visual evidence of any shapeshifter, this videos seems to be a mockery or when held in the best light just satire.

Maybe that was the whole point of the videos' author, to highlight the absurdity of these claims of reptilian shapeshifters caught on tape when in reality it's just a poor quality version of some news segment with heavy artifacts.

Disappointed although not surprised
edit on 14-6-2012 by GodHatesUsAll because: no reason given

edit on 14-6-2012 by GodHatesUsAll because: no reason given

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It was evolving. Not shape shifting.
Big difference.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I watched this in the hopes that everyone else had missed something important. Should have just read the comments and not wasted my time watching the video.

Mods, can you please close this deliberate hoax thread and place it in the joke or hoax bin. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
right. first of all, who starred AND flagged this thread???
secondly, the op is only trolling, there is no shapeshifting bird in a tree.
it is his youtube video you are all giving him hits
what a crock of crap and we're onto a 2nd page about this???

edit on 14/6/12 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
OP...really ???? can you please explain what I'm looking at
I see a bird fly away and not much else, maybe be I'm missing something...or is this some kind of a joke ? unlike others I couldn't watch the whole thing, a little under 10 secs of the footage was enough for me

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This troll was successful.

Well played, son.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Would this be a good time for mods to close the thread? Maybe I'd get some stars and flags if I filmed my cat rolling in the grass n say the grass has shape shifted into a cat

Sorry just trying to make myself happy after wasting 10mins of my life

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I stopped it at the :40 mark. "zapped by a wasp that sends out EMPs"? When I heard that I was done.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Love it.

A EM-emitting wasp messed it up and made the footage "gradient" around the edges, but otherwise it is pure footage of a shapeshifter that was "clocking" him.

I have to admit, blackbirds do change from black to blue, to purple depending on the angle of the light, and they do go from little fat mounds to wide thin gliders. And no doubt wasps are evil creatures out to get us.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Over produced.... Flashy pictures, new hipster music, and determination to create a false story.
Haven't seen that before on ATS....

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by chunkafungus

Kansas went bye-bye for this guy too...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Did I see a Disney advertisement in there is that what it was?? I'm sure it was frigging Goofy had to be

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!

Sometimes you just want to take people and

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Lol has this thread turned into a comedy discussion. Just some of the comments have made me chuckle while I work the night shift

EMP emmiting wasps .. Certainly beats swap gas or Chinese lanterns

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I never thought the bird was shape-shifting.
I thought the tree was camouflaging something like the "Predator" and the bird gave it way
when it flew off the branch.

Really, I saw lot's of tree shape-shifting not bird.
edit on 14-6-2012 by azureskys because: changed some words

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by chunkafungus

tell me when this stops looking like a bird.

hand traced in Adobe Illustrator CS:6, stopping every few frames.
edit on 14-6-2012 by gostr because: details, details, details.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join